Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 200 gh/s miners available ( 1.4BTC )  (Read 3444 times)
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:23:43 AM

I've been trying to meet up with Jabba for the last few days, to see the machines in action and hopefully buy one. Unfortunately we haven't been able to meet yet. Given that he doesn't want to use escrow, I've asked to see the machine running before I buy. I'll post here after I've met him.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
pRob3

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:54:11 AM

haha, many scam warnings horns honking here.  Cheesy
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

Sadly, we weren't able to meet up in the end, and I've moved on to other opportunities.

I don't think this is a scam; Jabba never asked for coins or pressured me into sending him money or finalizing a transaction. I just think Jabba has other priorities going on in his life, and that's fine. My impression is he saw a business opportunity, but for whatever reason wasn't able dedicate the needed time to make it work.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
ausbitbank

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:21:45 AM

I am an official bitcoin vendor in the UAE and...

I'm just curious what makes you an "official" bitcoin vendor ?
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:32:52 AM

His 1 week old Facebook account?  Cheesy Cheesy

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
jabba124 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:08:05 AM

How about my OFFICIAL office in JLT and my necessary traders license and my UAE sponsor that you need for any business in Dubai. No point answering your questions now as you never give up. Since ive spoken to KyrosKane I will do my research into escrow and accept from next week.
ausbitbank

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:00:11 AM

How about my OFFICIAL office in JLT and my necessary traders license and my UAE sponsor that you need for any business in Dubai. No point answering your questions now as you never give up. Since ive spoken to KyrosKane I will do my research into escrow and accept from next week.

Ookay ? Check your attitude, this was my first and only question with you so I'm not sure why you'd say I "never give up"..
Having an office and a registered business does not make you an official bitcoin anything, no matter how rich and confident you are. Good luck with that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: