Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 200 gh/s miners available ( 1.4BTC )  (Read 3444 times)
jabba124 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:00:51 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 09:42:26 PM by jabba124

I have decided to repost this as the last post went tits up. Basically I have a load of 200 gh/s machines with a power consumption of 350W at full power and are available for 1.4BTC each.

Honestly I have only just got into mining but have been a bitcoin enthusiast since they were £2.00 each when I invested in them. Money is not a factor and I will prove who I am to serious buyers to prove I am a real seller.

I am currently in Dubai opening up my bitcoin consultancy as they have no idea about crypto-currency in the middle east.
I have been in almost every mall in Dubai or Abu-Dhabi for the past 3 months advising people about bitcoins and raising awareness everywhere I go.

I have 5 available in hand right now for sale. Can accept BTC, Bank transfer or WU. I will post via DHL express tracking once payment is final.

Images below.

Message for more details
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:11:44 AM

Can you quantify "dirt cheap"?  Who's chip are these machines based around?  What is their power usage at the specified hashrate?

Can you post a picture of these units showing the whole box (not cropped) along with a piece of paper with your username and date written on it?

Are you willing to accept escrow?
sniffinpoprocks

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:40:34 AM

I'm about 45min away... Provide some more proof and a good price and I'll come pick one up. Not gonna waste a ticket for nothing.

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:48:37 PM

Thanks for the questions. The chips in question are Asic chips and have a power consumption of 350 watt.

Here are the pictures of the machines in action including my username as you have asked for.

https://i.imgur.com/P71dVh3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CmbPWFn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GATPtFk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CmbPWFn.jpg
Jeffrey

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Are the miners still in the Netherlands?
And please define "dirt cheap" because it leaves much to interpretation.

Also, Antminer S1 units are able to run at 200GH/s but no longer at 350watt.

Anyway, please get back to me with price and location (here or PM, feel free to speak Dutch), I might just buy all of them from you.
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:48:31 PM

Hey Jeffery

No they are currently in Dubai with me, but I can supply them in less than 14 days with tracking information included. Price is £2300 per machine and can supply more if the demand is high enough.

Thanks
Dubitcoin
KyrosKrane

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 01:51:21 PM

Interested.  But many questions. =)

What parts of the world will you ship to? Will you accept local pickup?

How will you handle hardware failures, returns, warranty, anything along those lines?

Will they come with a proper case/mounting solution, or just as regular boards, like you show in the image?  What accessories will you include? (Cables, power supply, controller boards/unit/mining platform, etc.)

Are these regular Avalon-based miners (what it looks like from the screenshot), or are they based on Bitfury chips, or something else?

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
KyrosKrane

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 01:55:33 PM

And WHOA NELLY on the price! I just did the math; that's almost 4.8BTC! Over in the group buys forum, you can buy many different miners at the 200GH/s range for 1.4-1.8BTC.  You want three times that much.  You may want to redo your math there.

Tips and donations: 1KyrosREGDkNLp1rMd9wfVwfkXYHTd6j5U  |  BTC P2Pool node: p2pool.kyros.info:9332
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:13:28 PM

Are they serious though? Have they included images from today that their stock is in hand?

I ship everywhere except Australia and New Zealand, Also I will accept returns IF the machine is faulty on delivery but I need images of the faults on the day of delivery, nothing i can do about hardware failure once its been used for 14 days. I will ask my partner the specifics about cash, control board etc.

As for the price, 2btc right now is $1567 and that is too cheap to even sell. I'd rather keep them and continue making my 1.6btc every week and keep collecting my coins.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:26:43 PM

I'm confused...you are selling antminers, which are available from several different sources here in time frames that meet or beat yours, except your devices are about triple what others are currently charging AND have documented positive history here on the forum.

Does that about sum this deal up?

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:44:33 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Like i said in my first post you ask me the questions and I will ask my partner.
Could I have the links for these machines to confirm these prices? You are also paying to receive the miner within the time of delivery and not a few months like the rest of the websites? Like I said I have these right now, today as the images show.

So why would I sell for 1.6btc if I make that per week with these machines?
KyrosKrane

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 02:45:31 PM

See for yourself:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=137.0

Multiple vendors shipping within a week or so, from all around the world, for a third of your price.

qosmio

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:58:26 PM

I just bought same but 2 antminers S1 for 1.45 btc each from bitmain with free delivery via DHL or UPS anywhere in the world, I got another one for 1.9 btc from him previously and received it in 5 days after order, why would anyone give you 5btc each and delivery in 2 weeks??? But I am sure you find someone stupid.

testing Smiley
Jeffrey

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:03:00 PM

Holy crap. £2300 per machine and you call it "dirt cheap". It's more "extremely silly overpriced"

They're available from Bitmain themselves for 1.45BTC each and they start shipping within a few days. I have very good experience with Bitmain as I've ordered 4 times before with them, every time the order was shipped within 3 days after ordering. That's wayyy sooner than your offered "within 14 days"
We're talking Bitmain here, not BFL.

And why you would sell them? Well you offer to sell them yourself "dirt cheap" so perhaps you don't have the room anymore to host them, or maybe you're traveling too much. How should we know? You're offering to sell them "dirt cheap".
Perhaps you should've done some scouting around the forums to see what the going rate for these miners are before you posted your offer.

Soooo................... Thanks but no thanks.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:04:14 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Like i said in my first post you ask me the questions and I will ask my partner.
Could I have the links for these machines to confirm these prices? You are also paying to receive the miner within the time of delivery and not a few months like the rest of the websites? Like I said I have these right now, today as the images show.

So why would I sell for 1.6btc if I make that per week with these machines?

Maybe it's a language barrier thing but you kind of need to stop saying the 'other vendor shipping in a few months' thing.  The other vendors shipping antminers are not shipping them in a few months.  They are shipping them SOONER than you are able to and for 1/3 the price.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:15:38 PM

Ok Ok people. Like I said, Im a NEWBIE to mining. I am an official bitcoin vendor in the UAE and thought there was a demand for mining equipment but now I have the real information from you guys so thank you. I will be speaking to my supplier about trying to extort me.

So if I don't come back with a genuine price then I have gone back to my primary job.

Thank you all
jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:27:57 PM

My apologies about the earlier information. I have spoke to my supplier and have showed him all the other sellers which are selling for 1.4-1.8btc on here. He advised me of the selling prices stating they are hard to get hold of now and also said that price above was for 3 machines in bulk and not the single one I suggested. So the final price is now 1.4btc.

I hope this helps as I have been doing my research since you guys told me about my STUPID price fluctuations. I paid 8btc for my 5 machines which are the ones in my images.

Any more information please feel free to ask.

Thanks 

Dubitcoin. The only bitcoin store in Dubai.

www.facebook.com/dubitcoin
KyrosKrane

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:29:13 PM

OK, now you're cooking with gas. Smiley

jabba124 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:38:43 PM

OK, now you're cooking with gas. Smiley

Thanks pal.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:01:51 PM

you're not as funny as the Kazakh guy. must try harder.

also WHOA NELLY

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: