Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Football league rise Bitcoin price?  (Read 136 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Roumers say football league would be rise the bitcoin price but as you see the market condition football league not effected yet bitcoin price.
So what do you think guys?Will rise the bitcoin price in this football league?
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

Roumers say football league would be rise the bitcoin price but as you see the market condition football league not effected yet bitcoin price.
I think 50/50 percentage chance for Bitcoin hype so we should wait and see the future. Because football league is not over and this is the first week of FIFA world cup and balance three weeks are available so it is not move to forward in end of this month or July first week you will expect it is negative results in Bitcoin raise but Current scenario is totally different so I hope next week this going to moon.

the_crypto01

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

I think there is equal chance Bitcoin publicity so we should keep a watch out what's to come. Since football association isn't finished and there is still a chance to increase the price. So we need to wait for more time. The game has just started and there is still a lot of time.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Let's hope for the best. The price is down and I am so unhappy due to the recent downtrend. Hope the league will have positive impact on it.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

The only possibility of a potential rise is the association with people making more bets, else, i don't see how it will affect the price. I don't think many will use Bitcoin to buy a coffee or make a reservation with it in a hotel.

cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

I dont think that bitcoin price has anything to do with the fifa world cup unless spectators buy their tickets with cryptocurrency. But however I hope that price get back to its glory form sooner.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

I heard that different payments for Football league are done through bitcoin. So, the hype may have positive impact further on the price of bitcoin.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

According to me it is not possible, that football league rise bitcoin price. Its just a rumor which has been spreading everywhere. Still hope for the best that bitcoin price will be rise after football league.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

No, instead of rising, it will dump more and more as people wanted to bet a game in the bookmarkers by withdrawing their bitcoin into fiats.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

I doubt it can swivel the price to that extent, despite the betting, booking, flights, hotels etc., i think in finding reasons for the rise and fall of prices, we end up affecting the opposite.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

No, instead of rising, it will dump more and more as people wanted to bet a game in the bookmarkers by withdrawing their bitcoin into fiats.
So what you are saying is that world cup is actually making bitcoin loose value? Kill the world cup than  Roll Eyes
Honestly... we have had this falling trend way, way before the football championships, what are the remarks for this FIFA-plummet hypothesis?
I don't think there are any, its just pure speculation. People are just getting bored with BTC, it became somewhat stable, no more huge spikes so guys and gals thirsty for easy money are just leaving the train. Whatever is a good thing or not, that's a different question.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

I heard that different payments for Football league are done through bitcoin. So, the hype may have positive impact further on the price of bitcoin.

No I didn't see the football league can affect the price of bitcoin.
Look at the situation of the market, nothing new. But I hope this coming few months, the changes coming.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

If some football creators are watching straight into the game, I'm sure they spend a lot of money over the next few days instead of watching to buy Bitcoin but watching to spend their savings, that's quite reasonable, and speculation? it is not enough to make the price rise higher, because from the first gamble already exists, does not show very high change, so for now it is enough to pay close attention to the development of Bitcoin in the future, but something unexpected will always happen.

Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

As we can judge this information is not precise. The football league has dumped the price of Bitcoin
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

I dont see any rise of Bitcoin. So I can tell you that it won´t happen. Only big institutional investors and regulations against manipulation could cause new growth.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

The holding of the World Cup in Russia in no way can affect the growth of the cost of bitcoin. In Russia there are no regulatory legal acts on the regulation of the crypto currency. Before that, the authorities had carried out various measures to limit the use of crypto-currency, closed websites and forums where only crypto-currency was negotiated, a bill was submitted to their State Duma to prosecute the use of crypto-currency as a means of payment. Everything else about the possible use of crypto currency in Russia is still at the stage of conversations and these conversations differ from practical actions. Therefore, in carrying out this championship, the crypto currency will be used only slightly. Now, if such a championship would be held in Japan, it would be possible to count on increasing interest in the crypto currency.
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

There is no connection between two things, but this can happen only if famous football player or trainer will be interviewed about cryptocurrency, bitcoin or blockchain. Maybe some clubs are going to pay their player's salary in BTC?
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

I'm hoping that it will rise up of bitcoin in that football league, but I don't see yet the price increasing with that event still down price of bitcoin hope in the next days.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

for now I'm not sure, but if the countries in europe like english, italy, spain and other countries that have soccer enthusiasts who receive bitcoin payments, be it ticket, souvenirs and others, then i believe bitcoin can be more poluler.

especially if bitcoin is acceptable in the ongoing world cup event in russia, then bitcoin prices can explode.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

I think when the World Cup, people will be more inclined to soccer gambling, so this time most of the money will flow out encryption currency market, and then flows to the gambling industry, I think this is the cause of the market fall.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: