Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS ETH for ELA  (Read 152 times)
NoobCoin001 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Hey, I am willing to sell .108 ETH for 2 ELA. I am new to trading on this board, so you may have to bare with me. I am heading to work soon, so please give me a few hours to complete the trade. I would really like to get my hands on some ELA, but I am american, so there is no exchange I can get it on.

Here is my ELA address
ELTAspBnkzVLu8CyMhNkZiAJ6n255HeMLy

However, I know I may have to send first which is understandable, so again please give me a few hours to send the funds. I will be able to send the funds at 10pm PST.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITEXL3D

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

Hey, I am willing to sell .108 ETH for 2 ELA. I am new to trading on this board, so you may have to bare with me. I am heading to work soon, so please give me a few hours to complete the trade. I would really like to get my hands on some ELA, but I am american, so there is no exchange I can get it on.

Here is my ELA address
ELTAspBnkzVLu8CyMhNkZiAJ6n255HeMLy

However, I know I may have to send first which is understandable, so again please give me a few hours to send the funds. I will be able to send the funds at 10pm PST.
https://t.me/otcexchangenep5 im interested
NoobCoin001 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

Trade is still open with slightly less numbers due to dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: