Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin What's now ?  (Read 514 times)
Fawez (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
What is the right thing guys ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fawez (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
In all cases, it is important to remember that crypto-currencies are highly volatile assets, which can undergo significant fluctuations.
Fawez (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

In all cases, it is important to remember that crypto-currencies are highly volatile assets, which can undergo significant fluctuations.
This fear of missing something is what leads investors to buy a crypto-currency at the top or to keep all of their corners when it blazes – ultimately losing some or even all of their profits.
Individuals who are taken from FOMO act by impulse, and fear above all to miss a very profitable investment.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

If you are a new entrants then it is a good time to buy since if it rises back to 10000 USD and over you will be in profit. However if you bought it at 19000 and you have hold till now,it will  be a loss to sell
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

If you are a new entrants then it is a good time to buy since if it rises back to 10000 USD and over you will be in profit. However if you bought it at 19000 and you have hold till now,it will  be a loss to sell

but that he again was worth 10K will need to wait a few years.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

Only you can decide this for yourself.  You need to answer this question : Do you truly believe Bitcoin and crypto have a bright future that will change the world.  If your answer is yes you go all in and don't look back, thats my opinion.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:23:57 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 08:37:47 PM by aoluain

To only invest what you can afford to lose.

There is a trend happening that bitcoin is going to fail or fall so a lot a probably
Playing a waiting game but if you have a long term outlook the entry point at
5, 6 or 7k doesnt matter as much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

Bitcoin is in one of the most desisive period its history...we never see a fall of more than 50% before(from 20000 $ to 6500 $)
I have realy no idea about whats happen and i realy fear abput the future of a currency that i love and i use in many things
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

Such thinking is pointless because it all depends on who expects which benefit. Investors who care about quick profit won't wait a few months until the price rises. However, someone who cares about the tedious investment and holding his funds in the form of a modernist cryptocurrency Bitcoin is an excellent solution. It is worth to see the future use of cryptocurrencies with them many things become much more convenient and easier.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

It's not the first time that BTC is in a bear market with a 70% value loss. It always makes people move away from it, but at some point only true believers (and stubborn speculators) are left and the price starts to stabilize. Those who got scared are waiting for that moment because deep down they want to invest, but are afraid of going negative and having their money frozen until the price recovers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 12:54:00 PM by feehannah

Bitcoin now is very interesting,i think it is going to recover from the previous movements that down in the market. A daily small percentage of recoveries will lead to reach into the higher price again,before the end of this year 2018. It will be a great opportunities for us to invest in bitcoin today.
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

You can invest anytime you want, the main thing you have to put in mind is to invest what you know you can afford to lose. This is not the first time dip in price is experienced, so i expect a bounce back in the coming months
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

Move away from it? I don't think so. It's not a reason that some investors decided to move away or if there's any for sure those are the newbies that are tired of waiting for the bull.
The right thing to do is to become patient and don't let yourself being drooled by the hype and FUDs that are circulating all over the forum and on news website.
Stay on your own plans and execute them, if you are a long term holder so be it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Each and everyone of us has own beliefs in life and we cannot blame anyone who and what they wanted to believed. Like in what was the situation that we are experiencing now. To be honest some of us are now loosing hope and wanted to give up. We cannot blame them and we need to understand them that they are afraid because they don't wanted to be loose so giving up is there the way that they think is right.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

You have to decide for yourself.
If you see bitcoin as get to rich scheme or way to get rich overnight, than better to give up and sell your bitcoin.
If you see bitcoin as long term investment and don't mind to wait a few years for concrete profit, than just buy more.
If you check bitcoin history, you will see that the same scenario happened before, a few times but bitcoin price always recovered.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

You have to decide for yourself.
If you see bitcoin as get to rich scheme or way to get rich overnight, than better to give up and sell your bitcoin.
If you see bitcoin as long term investment and don't mind to wait a few years for concrete profit, than just buy more.
If you check bitcoin history, you will see that the same scenario happened before, a few times but bitcoin price always recovered.

Yes! My opinion is Taking a risk is worth for bitcoin, because if you see how this market acting you can take this time as a golden opportunity to make an investment. This market will come up in short time.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Bitcoin will rise again, that's for sure. It's only matter of time. This is not first time we are facing big fall of BTC.
I think now is good time to invest in it. I am not sure BTC will fall much longer, and you saw last time how little time BTC needs to reach $20k Tongue
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

Hello. in my opinion. I believe the bitcoin value is constantly decreasing as I think it is not the time for a short-term investment because it is possible to withdraw it even at a loss. so I recommend you, if you invest in bitcoin, invest in the long run, just so you can hope for a profit. I guarantee that the price will not increase more than $ 10000 by the end of 2018

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

Actually in situations now which is continuously dipping down of the bitcoin value, some of us are already afraid and don't even know what will be much better to do, either still holding on their btc or give up and do panic selling. Well, I could say that this is very hard situations for us especially to the small investors but I think we in ourself must knows what will be the best for our investment so do what you think is right for your investment and don't be regret in the end.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Yeah, people who do not trust bitcoin amymore decided to move away but for those who still believe in btc like me thought that this time is a great time to buy and hold for it because it will surely pump in the near future.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: