Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin What's now ?  (Read 516 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
What is the right thing guys ?
Well knowing what will be the right things to do in this kind of situation and I think the decision of people are depends or rely to their capability and ability to their investment. I think if people are considered as small investors definitely it will moving away and stop to invest. But if a person considered as big investors for sure it will stick to their investment until they reach their success.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Bitcoin is a highly speculative digital co-ordinator, often attracting investors who are more productive than Bitcoin. Some cafes in London and New York accept it as a payment,
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

Well its not the end of BTC maybe its in downfall but it will recover next because the market is volatile. Investors must not be hopeless, just have more patience and think positively. Always remember BTC is for the future!
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

In all cases, it is important to remember that crypto-currencies are highly volatile assets, which can undergo significant fluctuations.
[/quote]
Even with the knowledge of its volatility, the dump is really threatening. I just believe tough time never last but tough people do.
If one is not really bold enough and patient. One may be highly discouraged.
And probably that's one of the reasons for this pumps.

budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Some investors decide to move away and temporarily as entry points, all of we consider to be true because each has its reasons.
which needs to know BTC is an investment tool for the future, so always have to be patient.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

But is this normal, not all the investors are believing in Bitcoin so hard to keep their investments in it during the time of fall. I'm just willing to quit, but I hold what is mine till it will get high.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

why when the price of bitcoin is going down the investor will go away form bitcoin? i think its the best time for investor to buy bitcoin and give more investment for their investment program, and after that they should wait until the price of bitcoin come back to normal and higher than before

sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
Let's take a look at Bitcoin's circulation last year, then you'll get the right answer.
for the end of this month, I think it's better to buy because in early July the coins will rise again. trust me, then you will profite.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

Is a matter of choice. For me I see it as an opportunity to buy down and keep for later massive profit. I do advice people to grab this opportunity. Presently bitcoin is very down $6325 today so, is another opportunity to get more in your wallet.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

We can't stop the facts that people will come and go because the crypto face have two sides. The winners and the losers. Those who get out from crypto are losers for they can't stay any longer. Those who stays are still trying their best to get something that is beneficial. Bitcoin will remain whether people will come and go.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

the current drop is way too fast
looks like 10 days of gain since 6k1 will be wiped out in less than 24hrs. we could see btc under 6k this weekend at this rate. I got the signal to short BTC this morning just hope price down down below $6k

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

Those investors who move away or leave Bitcoin investments this is maybe because they lose much of their investments like if they buy it at ATH of $19,800 then it will falls down to as low as $7,000 then of course it will be tiring event as an investors but this will favors those new comers in which they will just join this investment with an opportunity to buy it at cheaper price. Life goes on for Bitcoin of course.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Babycuteless

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

bitcoin is lower and lower price right now i don't know what happen to the bitcoin i guess on the december the price will go up. but this day if i have a money i need to buy right now bitcoin because the price is cheaper ang i will hodl it until the price will go up.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Those investors who move away or leave Bitcoin investments this is maybe because they lose much of their investments like if they buy it at ATH of $19,800 then it will falls down to as low as $7,000 then of course it will be tiring event as an investors but this will favors those new comers in which they will just join this investment with an opportunity to buy it at cheaper price. Life goes on for Bitcoin of course.
Yes I think they are tired of waiting for the price to goes up again and withdraw it with a positive profit. Waiting too long for them cannot stand anymore because they think bitcoin will go down further but as I see bitcoin it will rise again no matter what time is it or year as long as I still got a positive profit.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Just hodl it and have patience... Soon Soon It will grow again. Just have trust! Be a risk taker.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

You decide for yourself if each of us works so as to be beneficial to us. Then in the coming months the price will increase. You just have to invest so much, the king can let you lose.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

Many times there have been similar situations. Even if you look at November 2013, where there was an increase of + 1200%. This year we again did + 1230%. If this situation repeats and we make + 1200%, then in a couple of years the price will rise to 78 000
minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

The fact that the market for crypto-currency fluctuations is commonplace, if you decide to invest in it, should accept its nature, not because of small fluctuations but panic, I think it will increase dramatically. next year
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

If you get out of the current bitcoin condition, I think it's wrong! bitcoin is still better than new born. we must be patient and enjoy the current process. all will return to normal.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Bitcoin is risky, let alone the market is currently falling low. In crypto investing, you must be ready for two things, profit and also loss because that is the end result you get. And I think if you want to make a profit then you better buy when the price is still low.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: