Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] - ADLERCASH Masternode Investment Coin CryptoBridge listing  (Read 2110 times)
mrp1994

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

What is differ you from the others? And what is the vision of this project( honestly, i can't understand it from the description)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vichikumax

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

I like Adler coin cause it is PoS, which is good in a way PoW is not, since it contributes to wealth equality when PoW doesn't. You must be quite rich to get significant $ from PoW, since you need big money to buy GPUs and stuff. But you don't need to be that rich to have enough crypto to get significant $ from PoS. Also, PoS is good cause, though it does indeed consume natural resources indirectly, it does so far less than PoW. Hence, when you become a millionare thanks to Adler coin, there will still be a world where to enjoy your fortune!  Roll Eyes
armaan83

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

ADL Cash Wink Wink is about community driven currency if we as a big community  will be able to built good intrinsic value of currency and simple rule it follows if we have let's say 200,000 people using only ADLcash for transaction you will increase it intrinsic value and DEV will work on voting base, so if you have more MN you will vote for upcoming project so as community we can grow big and build great future is not only about MN or passive income it is about building great community if people just thinking to setup MN and start selling reward ADL you will decrease demand instead of building it and hence the value of ADL will be down ,we need to understand concept of building community rather than investing for MN , Once we able to make good community with good number of MN and able to increase demand in market for everyone it will be WIN WIN situation .So be patient let community grow and start staking ADL for future project if we have 2-3 good project by DEV , Then BINGO you will be holding good chunk of $/ADL...!!! Hope people understand moto of ADL.!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Elizchal

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

Hey everyone interested in AdlerCash please go over to the discord channel and vote on the MN change!!
https://discord.gg/ks654wx
Crypto6711

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

Is anyone can give discord invitation link?
hhohl

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

scam 100% fak u urodi

Can you write in correct english please??
mateuscmsp

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Hello everybody.
First of all I would like to congratulate the team for the idea and initiative of the project, it is a brilliant and exciting idea.

I just want to understand: Why do people bet on bankruptcy of the coin/project? Why buy them at a high price and sell them for a low price? What is humanity? Why do they do this? What is the purpose of penning a project/coin? Fuck if the project/coin is fraud, the coin exists and is listed in the exchange, let's raise it, let's unite and make the coin take off regardless of what it is.

What is the purpose of the crypto-coins, and why do we fall short of them? We need to overthrow the financial system today, and really bet on decentralization, really betting that crypto-coins will replace money in the future, so we must be mature to unite, betting on all currencies no matter what. If you choose a currency for yourself, bet on its appreciation/growth and not bankruptcy, if you do not like the project/coin simple, do not buy it, BUT DO NOT FUCK THE COIN.... Betting on bankruptcy is stupid, it really is not believe in the future and especially lose not only the money of other people, but your money.

Let's teach the amateur people, share this line of thought and remember: NEVER SELL CHEAP!!!
Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

Just a PSA to everyone. The swap for this coin has already been completed. There was no mention on here, website, or Twitter. Only information was available on the coin Discord and CryptoBridge Discord. Do not buy ADL from CryptoBridge and withdraw or you will be out your money. Kind of shady that no information was made available anywhere but Discord but all good. And remember...trade with caution and do your homework.
Greg8000

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

I just bought some coins today because I found out about it today and I cannot withdraw from crypto exchange ,  looking further , I found out that there was some kind coin swap which finished already so I can put my coins to trash I believe,  I have some on wallet and some on exchange.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

I like this project,  and I what to be a part of it, but I couldn't find no information about signature bounty...

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

The possibilities of the passive income from AdlerCash does feel interesting, we could get a weekly reward from masternode.
And the good news is the reward will be paid in BTC or ETH, whici is interesting that won't need to wait until the coins get listed in and exchange.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Technor

Activity: 77
Merit: 105

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

The possibilities of the passive income from AdlerCash does feel interesting, we could get a weekly reward from masternode.
And the good news is the reward will be paid in BTC or ETH, whici is interesting that won't need to wait until the coins get listed in and exchange.

Wher can i buy ADLERCASH?Huh

kolompar

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Wher can i buy ADLERCASH?Huh

Hi,
you can buy in Escodex: https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.ADL_ESCODEX.BTC

Wink
pickaxmining

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

I have 42000 ADL anyone want to buy?
0.0000002 btc per?
Mattycoz

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 02:19:25 AM by Mattycoz

Contact us on Discord https://discord.gg/UZTpseT
if you missed out on getting Coins from the swap, or you want to start your own ADLR Masternode now, we have packages on sales.
       Package A - 10,000 ADLR cost 0.25 BTC
       Package B - 5,000 ADLR cost 0.1 BTC
       Package C - 2,000 ADLR cost 0.05 BTC
       Package D - 1,000 ADLR cost 0.025 BTC
       if you are interested please contact @AU Mattycoz AU#8788, @Mark299 (AU) and @Triad to facilitate the purchase of the coins.
       All funds from this package sale will be going towards Exchange listing on Crex24 and other Exchanges.
       130,000 ADLR coins left  in this coin package sale.
AnswerSeeker

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

No denying that it looks like an interesting project!
Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. ADLERCASH has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
Noblus

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I have 42000 ADL anyone want to buy?
0.0000002 btc per?

ADL is the  old coin, the swap finish 08/02 ... i don't think anyone want to buy. The news Coin is ALDR now
Triad  02/08/2018
@everyone Today is the last day for coin swaps from ADL to ADLR. We will not be accepting ADL after
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: