Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMILE TOKEN [AIRDROP] - Decentralized Marketplace for the Therapy Industry  (Read 2236 times)
xiaocai2015

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Is the airdrop still going on? Can I join now?
I saw in your telegram that your project is very hot and I am very interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Seems the distribution working fine. Lucky me, I got 20K SML tokens. Now waiting for the next stage of your project dev. I hope someday the token can be sold on an exchange place or can be used.
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Smile Token - Decentralizing Happiness

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:59:17 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 02:16:00 PM by smiletoken

Is the airdrop still going on? Can I join now?
I saw in your telegram that your project is very hot and I am very interested

Yes, the airdrop is ongoing.

I'm not sure how you found out about Smile. We don't actually have a Telegram yet! Perhaps you saw us mentioned in someone else's Telegram?

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Seems the distribution working fine. Lucky me, I got 20K SML tokens. Now waiting for the next stage of your project dev. I hope someday the token can be sold on an exchange place or can be used.

The distribution worked but was delayed as the Ethereum network was so slow.

We are dedicated to getting SML on a proper exchange in due course. We want people to be able to buy, sell, and trade. The airdrop is the first step as we need to generate a community and distribute the token to a large number of investors.

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

After much delay due to the clogged up Ethereum blockchain, we think the airdrop is finally going to work: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x49ecbee4081d0927b0e9908ee5b0c6a65bf1ac61caaffd6abff9351a99492be1
Congratulation for a successful Round 1 Airdrop 👍 do you have any plan to build an community group like discord , telegram or org.? Thanks

This is something we are considering. Telegram is our favorite platform. What do you prefer?
Discord is mucch better for me Smiley cause you can set sections and channel so things is can sort out better thanks

Fair enough. My impression is that most ICOs use Telegram. While people promoting coins often use Discord. What is your view of Slack?

evginprof

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

when you make telegram chat?
evginprof

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

I created russian community https://t.me/smiletoken_rus
Join please
sercandrop

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Is there any plan for exchanges ? Smiley

There is no point issuing a token unless the token is listed on an exchange. Once the airdrop is finished, we will start contacting exchanges. We feel that it's essential to have a wide distribution of the token and a bona fide community before entering negotiations with exchanges. It is far harder now to list on a decent exchange than was the case a few months ago due to the over-supply of tokens (mostly but not all ICOs).

Our current idea is: a) a decentralized exchange such as Enclaves DEX (sadly IDEX will not list airdropped tokens) and b) a centralized exchange probably Mercatox.

We want SML to be bought and sold on an exchange just like BTC, ETH, or XMR. It will happen!

That sounds promising, I hope the best for you, just got the airdrop  Grin
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

There is no point issuing a token unless the token is listed on an exchange. Once the airdrop is finished, we will start contacting exchanges. We feel that it's essential to have a wide distribution of the token and a bona fide community before entering negotiations with exchanges. It is far harder now to list on a decent exchange than was the case a few months ago due to the over-supply of tokens (mostly but not all ICOs).

Our current idea is: a) a decentralized exchange such as Enclaves DEX (sadly IDEX will not list airdropped tokens) and b) a centralized exchange probably Mercatox.

We want SML to be bought and sold on an exchange just like BTC, ETH, or XMR. It will happen!

Thank you! We do want to be on a reputable exchange!

Have you read our whitepaper? You will find several real-world case examples of SML usage.

SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

It is a very interesting subject to initiate a crypto project from. Many people in the world often do not recognize the need for therapy. I wonder how this project will fare.
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

It is a very interesting subject to initiate a crypto project from. Many people in the world often do not recognize the need for therapy. I wonder how this project will fare.

We are optimistic that the crypto-community and the therapy movement will embrace the project. What do you think?

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Great! Hold on to your 20,000 SML since we will do everything in our power to list on a decent exchange.

1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

That sounds promising, I hope the best for you, just got the airdrop  Grin

Great! Hold on to your 20,000 SML since we will do everything in our power to list on a decent exchange.
of course , we just start and i don't think anyone will sell SML .

we need build a  strong community to make SMILE TOKEN great .
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

After much delay due to the clogged up Ethereum blockchain, we think the airdrop is finally going to work: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x49ecbee4081d0927b0e9908ee5b0c6a65bf1ac61caaffd6abff9351a99492be1
Congratulation for a successful Round 1 Airdrop 👍 do you have any plan to build an community group like discord , telegram or org.? Thanks

This is something we are considering. Telegram is our favorite platform. What do you prefer?
Discord is mucch better for me Smiley cause you can set sections and channel so things is can sort out better thanks

Fair enough. My impression is that most ICOs use Telegram. While people promoting coins often use Discord. What is your view of Slack?
Yeah that's good point of view Smiley, Its easy go manage Airdrops in discord and make competitions same time with giveaways .
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

That sounds promising, I hope the best for you, just got the airdrop  Grin

of course , we just start and i don't think anyone will sell SML .

we need build a  strong community to make SMILE TOKEN great .

That's exactly our intention. That's why we reply to messages and PMs. Airdrop + bounty campaign + community --> exchange --> trade.

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Very interesting project with an awesome giveaway

Quite! I assume you've signed up for the airdrop.

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

The first stage of the airdrop has now ended.

The first 750 people to sign up each received 20,000 SML.

The next 1,750 people will be granted 15,000 SML.

We strongly advise you to sign up to acquire your SML tokens.

Right now, SML does not have a value. However, as has been mentioned in the thread, we do plan to list on an exchange, There is no point creating a token, writing a whitepaper, having a website, and funding the gas costs of an airdrop, if there isn't an exchange.

We will list! Trust us - and keep smiling!

v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful. The responsible team sent tokens for Airdrop on time.
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful. The responsible team sent tokens for Airdrop on time.

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you like your 20,000 SML. You will enjoy them more once we list on an exchange,

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

East and west smile token is the best...good luck

An airdrop recipient and a poet - such a good combination. Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: