Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMILE TOKEN [AIRDROP] - Decentralized Marketplace for the Therapy Industry  (Read 2236 times)
1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:55 AM

airdrop received. thx.  When you make official telegram chat?
developer have too many jobs need do . we need wait sometime  and relax

Smile token will have everything very soon .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

This project looks very extraordinary))) I'm never seen before projects like this. What the the forecast price per 1 token after first listing?

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
Datsuc13

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Very interesting and promising project! On white paper, it looks like this, I hope that the creators of this project will implement and implement their plans.
I wish you success in promoting the project!
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

Smile Token - Decentralizing Happiness

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Soon! Do you prefer Telegram to Slack or Discord?

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

developer have too many jobs need do . we need wait sometime  and relax

Smile token will have everything very soon .

Thank you for your understanding. Progress often seems slow but we are moving forward and getting everything into place.

Jroa14

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Airdrop still on?
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Airdrop still on?

Yes, the airdrop is ongoing. We are also looking at exchanges to try and discern the ideal platform.

First, we want to distribute SML to a wide audience and generate community interest.

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Very interesting and promising project! On white paper, it looks like this, I hope that the creators of this project will implement and implement their plans.
I wish you success in promoting the project!

We are glad you appreciated the whitepaper and its real-world case studies. We found those of Chester and Jezebel to be most pertinent.

Many thanks for your positive wishes.

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Unique project,glad to join!

We are glad that you are a participant. Smile would never become a reality without people like yourself. Many thanks!

etips82

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Project is looking nice but my question is as far as, how long time it will take to be listed on exchange? Or any applied on exchanges?

This is a very sensible and legitimate question.

The first stage is to widely distribute SML token via an airdrop.

The second stage is to provide bounties for translations, etc, thereby further expanding the user base of the token.

The third stage is to list on an exchange. Right now, there are two options we are studying: a decentralized exchange like Enclaves DEX and a paid-for centralized exchange like Mercatox or, perhaps, a combination of both types.

Do you have any suggestions or recommendations?
We this is really perfect step by step project going and one of my favorite exchange which is Mercatox is already here, So no suggestion on my behalf, But as far as I know, the token goes popular, it will be have some exchanges so far

One more thing, I m not sure to tell here or not, but I m YouTuber and already posted SML on it, one of my follower gave me comment that he received tokens but Not me. I understand Ethereum network has heavy load and sometimes it would have sometimes to received, So tokens are distributed?

My details are as follows
Twitter username: @emitra8
ETH:  0x6B70025D015DeCaA6aDC61506c0ff0d7D2C71486
Thanks, I received after this post.. Now a days ETH transactions are going under heavy load thats why it was delay. But now got it and will update with my followers. Thanks again.

Jroa14

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

Airdrop still on?

Yes, the airdrop is ongoing. We are also looking at exchanges to try and discern the ideal platform.

First, we want to distribute SML to a wide audience and generate community interest.
Thank you, by the way is this the final round of airdrop?
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

Airdrop still on?

Thank you, by the way is this the final round of airdrop?

Not all all. Please take a look the at first post to see how the airdrop is managed.

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

This project looks very extraordinary))) I'm never seen before projects like this. What the the forecast price per 1 token after first listing?

Sadly, it's impossible to predict that a token will be worth 1 cent once listed. Our goal is, of course, a good valuation per token.

We need to complete the airdrop, have the bounty campaign, get listed, and hope the community is enthusiastic and appreciates the token.

cryptocheburator

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

The first stage of the airdrop has now ended.

The first 750 people to sign up each received 20,000 SML.

The next 1,750 people will be granted 15,000 SML.

We strongly advise you to sign up to acquire your SML tokens.

Right now, SML does not have a value. However, as has been mentioned in the thread, we do plan to list on an exchange, There is no point creating a token, writing a whitepaper, having a website, and funding the gas costs of an airdrop, if there isn't an exchange.

We will list! Trust us - and keep smiling!

Very glad to hear that you do not throw your project ,and plan to develop further , I have a question ,if I registered for 1 airdrop ,I get all the others ? Smiley
smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

good project, trust in the future should run under the planned.
 Good luck DEVs.

Thanks for your support. We will do our very best.

smiletoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Right now, SML does not have a value. However, as has been mentioned in the thread, we do plan to list on an exchange, There is no point creating a token, writing a whitepaper, having a website, and funding the gas costs of an airdrop, if there isn't an exchange.

Very glad to hear that you do not throw your project ,and plan to develop further , I have a question ,if I registered for 1 airdrop ,I get all the others ? Smiley

The airdrop is designed to reward early adopters. If you were one of the first 750 people, you were allocated 20,000 SML.

People who sign up later get a lesser number of tokens. There is only one reward per person so you only receive the first airdrop.

The goal is to distribute SML to a wide range of people in order to generate a community. That will make it easier to list on a reputable exchange.

cryptocheburator

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

The airdrop is designed to reward early adopters. If you were one of the first 750 people, you were allocated 20,000 SML.

People who sign up later get a lesser number of tokens. There is only one reward per person so you only receive the first airdrop.

The goal is to distribute SML to a wide range of people in order to generate a community. That will make it easier to list on a reputable exchange.

Thanks for the reply,everything is clear now ,continue to follow the project , you need to smile got more people Smiley
juara

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

we need telegram because we need a quick chat about smile project _ we hope the project smile right and good in the future and success
sercandrop

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Do you guys have a plan to put SML to any exchange soon ? Is there a specific date ?
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

Any update for the 2nd round of Smile token airdorp ? Thanks dev team , looking forward for your community building , Keep it Up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: