Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ICO] Footballcoin is your chance to win 2 tickets to FIFA 2018 finals!  (Read 419 times)
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

Colleagues. The World Cup in Russia will soon end, and your project is just beginning. What will happen next? How will the project be realized?

Everyone can use tokens for travelling to Russia. Another opportunity is that in future the company will repurchase tokens for higher price.

It's in the Pre ICO stage though, so who will bother to accept tokens that have not even left the crowdfunding stage?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Colleagues. The World Cup in Russia will soon end, and your project is just beginning. What will happen next? How will the project be realized?

Everyone can use tokens for travelling to Russia. Another opportunity is that in future the company will repurchase tokens for higher price.

It's in the Pre ICO stage though, so who will bother to accept tokens that have not even left the crowdfunding stage?

They could probably pull it off if they themselves accept their own coin and then buy the tickets for cash acting essentially as a middleman
Footballcoin2018

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

i dont know if people still fall for such joke coins, even they made a jesus coin and some noobs were buying it... lets presume this coin takes off so what are your plans after worldcup is over? the coin would be dead for next 5 years? why people would want to use ''footballcoin'' when there are numerous coins struggling to workout in travel industry , sorry but i dont see much potential in this and for that reason Im out - *in barbaras voice*

Thanks for your feedback!
We have a plan how to develop the idea!
The all information is described in whitepaper.
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Its a amazing to see that you are giving us a good opportunity to gain ticket for world cup.but isn't it late to get the ticket because we have less day left to join the final

Still 2 weeks) no need to prepare visa, we cover all expenses!
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

Thanks for this type of offer.so what are the condition to join in  the competition because I am the biggest fan of this project & going to watch their will be best thing in life
Just invest any amount and take part in the lottery!
All expenses will be ours!
darligo (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

Thanks for this type of offer.so what are the condition to join in  the competition because I am the biggest fan of this project & going to watch their will be best thing in life

Join our lottery and welcome to Russia!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

Join our lottery and welcome to Russia!

When are the results of the whole lottery even out? Arent the matches going to end soon lol?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

Its a amazing to see that you are giving us a good opportunity to gain ticket for world cup.but isn't it late to get the ticket because we have less day left to join the final

Still 2 weeks) no need to prepare visa, we cover all expenses!

That's all said and done is getting a Russian visa even that easy? I highly doubt it's as easy as you say
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

Footballcoin is looking like a great project. What about bounty campaign?? Have any bounty campaign for Footballcoin project?

It will be during ICO step! We'll inform here!
Did you fix any date for bounty campaign?
ICO Review

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

What about passport visa & transportation cost??
thinhchien

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

Do you have bounty ?
SR Studio

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Do you have bounty ?
No they haven't any bounty campaign. They are preparing for this.
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Still 2 weeks to go!
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

Hope we will give you this chance!
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

What about passport visa & transportation cost??

No need to make a visa with fan ID, transportation will be covered!
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

Nothing to worry because they definitely have a plan for this .as they know that there is less time remaining for the final match.so wait for their confirmation

We confirm all the commitments we make to participants in the lottery and future token holders!
Yanina

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Ammm, the website is low quality, there are no link to devs' social networks. It looks like scammy. As for me, I will never invest in such projects.
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Ammm, the website is low quality, there are no link to devs' social networks. It looks like scammy. As for me, I will never invest in such projects.

There's a link to the company, which supports this project. It has been working for more than 60 years
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.0 - THIS IS REAL FOOTBALLCOIN. YOU must change name of your project. Footballcoin.io - official website. Please, be carefull.
Footballcoin2018

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.0 - THIS IS REAL FOOTBALLCOIN. YOU must change name of your project. Footballcoin.io - official website. Please, be carefull.

The name of our project is Footballcoin2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: