Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling VirtualMinerGame.com, Site Working  (Read 1577 times)
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:24:14 AM

Hello, I am selling my site, virtualminergame.com. I am selling mainly as I dont know enough program to keep it up and running and would like to move on to other new projects. I will sell the site to the highest bidder who keeps the highest bid for 48hours.

Including in the sale is, the source code and database of the site, a few back ups some explanation of what the code does/how the site works, the domain, the server is optional. If you want it you can have it I just need to move some other stuff off, otherwise i can keep it and you can use it for something else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leckey

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:27:06 AM

What's the starting bid?

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:54:42 PM

What's the starting bid?

Well since you seem be the only one interested, if you shoot me a pm we can maybe work out a deal.
suprastan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:55:36 PM

Let me know what your looking for, and what else needs to be coded.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:27:40 PM

I give 1 Doge!
Is that enought tu buy it? Smiley
gavgav

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:05:12 PM

How much are you looking for?
leckey

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:36:55 PM

What's the starting bid?

Also, what tech stack is it using?

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:38:33 PM

What's the starting bid?

What do you mean by tech stack.

As far as bidding if you guys want to start bidding, Id start at 0.01 and please bid in minimum 0.01 increments.

The site works how it is currently and is each to add new hardware and change stuff. So nothing needs to be done to make it work.
leckey

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:43:11 PM

What's the starting bid?

As far as bidding if you guys want to start bidding, Id start at 0.01 and please bid in minimum 0.01 increments.

The site works how it is currently and is each to add new hardware and change stuff. So nothing needs to be done to make it work.

I mean:

1) What http server is it running on?
2) What language is it coded in?
3) What dbms is it using?
4) What OS is the server running? Is that of importance? I.e. does the software rely on unix or windows OS commands for parts of it's functionality?

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

What's the starting bid?

I mean:

4) What OS is the server running? Is that of importance? I.e. does the software rely on unix or windows OS commands for parts of it's functionality?

AND some more stats as seems it's seem to be like a DEAD one from user side right now. Maybe it has user attention but a long time ago.

BID: 0.01 for a nice  start
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:51:55 PM

What's the starting bid?

I mean:

It is currently running on a bitvps server
It is coded in mostly php i think.
Not really sure sorry. I belive its mysql if that helps
I beleive its ubuntu, I dont think it matters, mostly needs to run the server, database, and bitcoind software
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:29:46 PM

What's the starting bid?

I mean:

I beleive its ubuntu, I dont think it matters, mostly needs to run the server, database, and bitcoind software
Can you provide some site statistics (e.g. total users, active users, total hits, daily hits, total unique visits, daily unique visits, revenue)?

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:41:28 PM

What's the starting bid?

I mean:

Can you provide some site statistics (e.g. total users, active users, total hits, daily hits, total unique visits, daily unique visits, revenue)?

The total user count is on the site. As for most of the other stats I really cant. I dont have any software that keeps track of it. As for revenue the main cost is just keeping the site up. Income tho ihas been slow but I also have not really advertised it at all.
ste0024

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:37:47 AM

if you give more info on the site ?

what is it exactly ?

@++
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:16:37 AM

so still site is priceless? Smiley
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:57:21 PM

if you give more info on the site ?

what is it exactly ?

@++

The site quite simply is a game where you buy virtual hardware and can mine for it. So for example you can create your own blockchain and then mine it if you wanted without all the hassle that you usually have with creating a new coin.
debuni
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:51:26 AM

Nope.

I BADE 0.01 BTC

But seems this is not a serious auction - nobody attended by bid. Nobody is bidding.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:58:56 PM

Nope.

I BADE 0.01 BTC

But seems this is not a serious auction - nobody attended by bid. Nobody is bidding.

Yes seems so. If you want and are seriously interested in the site we can talk over irc or something and work out a deal?
debuni
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:19:44 PM

Hello, I am selling my site, virtualminergame.com. I am selling mainly as I dont know enough program to keep it up and running and would like to move on to other new projects. I will sell the site to the highest bidder who keeps the highest bid for 48hours.

Including in the sale is, the source code and database of the site, a few back ups some explanation of what the code does/how the site works, the domain, the server is optional. If you want it you can have it I just need to move some other stuff off, otherwise i can keep it and you can use it for something else.

Nope.

I BADE 0.01 BTC

Yes seems so. If you want and are seriously interested in the site we can talk over irc or something and work out a deal?

As my bid stood for more than 48 hours, I'm the winner by your rules.
But I guess you will not honor your word and this auction?
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

Nope.

I BADE 0.01 BTC

As my bid stood for more than 48 hours, I'm the winner by your rules.
But I guess you will not honor your word and this auction?
Damn.  That's pretty cheap.  The site isn't really worth anything, but it would probably make more sense to keep it at that price...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: