Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMED 1.5 BTC by Otakusama - Found  (Read 1521 times)
oxxymoronn (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:43:50 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 11:28:17 AM by oxxymoronn

There was a alt coin developer advertising in services sub forum that he was creating alt coin and had various packages. I paid him 1.5 btc to create a coin for me and after 3 weeks and no coin he decided tonight to cut contact with me and delete all of his forum posts.

I know from speaking with him that he has pending coin deals with other people and other works in progress.

Do not pay Otakusama or send him any money, he will rip you off. Be very wary of new coin developers offering services as well because he will be coming back as another username to pull this scam again.

Check his username, you can see he has deleted all of his posts on the forum.

I feel terrible to of been scammed and hope others can avoid this idiot as well.

UPDATE

HERE IS THE THIEF!

http://personals.nymag.com/users/OtakuSama

Host: c-71-193-50-203.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/71.193.50.203

So this loser lives in Sun Valley, CA
28 M

Otakasamaaa@gmail.com (cancelled)
His BTC address 1QLEQvPJWVMJmnMHWPy2GJs2mAtxREab1r

If you follow the link above it practically takes you to his front door.
So I just need a name now.  

One of the users he ripped off is going to the police and I wish him luck.
I have a different brand of justice.

This guy has signed up to so many browser based game sites and meme crap it should be possible to put a id to this loser.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:25:48 AM

Looks like the little bitch likes to play on meme sites
http://www.memecenter.com/otakusama

While dealing with him he mentioned his inbox was flooded with people trying to get alt coins made. DON'T SEND HIM MONEY HE WILL RIP YOU OFF AND DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO BUILD A SANDWICH LET ALONE A COIN!
oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:28:15 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 05:51:44 AM by oxxymoronn

Willing to put a BTC bounty on his head for his real identity. Let me know starting bids

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:22:05 AM

Link his profile please.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:23:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155024

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Crypto Currency!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:26:13 AM

This is easy making making own coin, why you pay someone for that?
oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:34:37 AM

Well I wish it were that easy.

Yeah it looks like hes totally gone, along with my BTC:( hes left a dirty trail under google search for otakusama. Hopefully others can avoid getting ripped off by him.

I had to hire him because I only do front end development, looks like I'll need to try and find another dev as well.

Ugh so upset by this.
oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:39:15 AM

What I do know is that he will be coming back under another name, he has a plan to create scrypts he said so that you can have a more advanced version of coingen with more options. So look out for that being introduced under a different profile name. Like he will ever be able to pull that one off but whatever. He will probably advertise for some kind of coin creation service in the near future under a new username. Save your communication transcripts or recordings with any new alt coin developers and send them to me and I will tell you if it is him.

oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:57:56 AM

Most of the people that will be getting scammed are still asleep. He will be looking to cash in hard under that username before it is burnt. If your lucky you will stumble across this before you do business with him, but likely there are still a couple victims left to be ripped off.
Jackson_cali

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:33:24 AM

Seeing him post . Only the dots.
oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:38:32 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 05:52:35 AM by oxxymoronn

HIS IP

Host: c-71-193-50-203.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/71.193.50.203
perfectsquare

Activity: 70

LiveChains.Net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 12:50:01 PM

As much as id love to help stich him up i cant ill end up in prison for breaking the data protection act.

Not supprisingly he aint paid his hosting bill, its now 7days over due, the account is marked suspended, and is scheduled for deltion, so if you mine on any of his pools, get your coins out...

gra.livechains.net
dem.livechains.net
uno.livechains.net
eac.livechains.net
zet.livechains.net

Unless he pays up, the wallets and databases will be lost folks, so ill leave it up as long as i can before taking it down. Please get your coins out and make sure others know about this kid, whos seriously damaned my business, cost me $3000 today in refunds and set LiveChains back months

LiveChains.net - Pool Rental Services & BlockChain Providers
oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:08:17 PM

Otakasamaaa@gmail.com
His BTC address 1QLEQvPJWVMJmnMHWPy2GJs2mAtxREab1r
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 05:56:13 PM

This sucks, sorry for your loss and thanks for the head's up!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
oxxymoronn (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:19:02 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 11:28:45 AM by oxxymoronn

Almost got him guys,

Have narrowed down his IP address to his house, have found his picture on various sites, same username and information used on various other sites around the web.

Help nail this thief guys!
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

if you are relying on whois type websites to give you the location of his ip you might be surprised when you get there :p
usually the ips are regged in the general area, not every single users house.. think about it.. my ip comes up 5km away.. still close tho.
but yeah... it should be the general area.... but may not be....

perfectsquare

Activity: 70

LiveChains.Net

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

if you are relying on whois type websites to give you the location of his ip you might be surprised when you get there :p
usually the ips are regged in the general area, not every single users house.. think about it.. my ip comes up 5km away.. still close tho.
but yeah... it should be the general area.... but may not be....

You raise a very good point, but this is also dependant on the ISP.

For example, my ISP gives me a static BLOCK of IP's that are shared between each of the consumers on a given node, now virgin media have a node with 160meters of every house thye service, and my IP Address comes back to my node which is at the end of my road.

Tracing People via IP is not a simple method, but it will allow you to get very very very close without so much as breaking a sweat.......

LiveChains.net - Pool Rental Services & BlockChain Providers
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:54:29 AM

It sucks for us who were trying to help him and then this shit happens, its hard to trust again I'm glad I didnt give him any money at all, he def needs to be dealt with

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: