Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big difference in BTC price in local market ?  (Read 949 times)
Pamela Medeiross

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

The reason for the price differences are fees for transferring between the bitcoin exchanges (you have to transfer both, bitcoins and fiat currency for a complete cycle) and fees for trading bitcoins against fiat currencies.
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

I have seen many times that in local market BTC price are quite change from international market. Once  the price of BTC in Indian market (Zebpay)used to be 2-3 lacks more than the price in bitfinnix. But todayBTC price in  Indian price is  1 lack less than the price in bitfinnix , which is big ammount in terms of percentage.

The exchange always difference about price. A lot of people will use the difference between the international market to earn a certain amount of money.
They buy on this floor, sell on the other floor.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

It is obvious that there will be difference in BTC price between local market and international market. To earn an exact anount of money people will surely use these differences.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

That was almost nothing my friend, because if you would recall last year, the btc in Zimbabwe was twice the price of btc in poloniex... what you can do right now is enjoy the arbitrage. You should know what am sayin my friend.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

You don't expect to compare local market traders with the global market because not only are the participants double but the infrastructure put in place coupled with the volume and capacity of traders is something that cannot be compared. I won't want to trade $50,000 and do it in a local exchange because it would mean I will have to show a video proof of my address and my bank notified of such activities while its just a small amount of money in a global market place where I get to do some minimal KYCs.
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

the difference is sure to remain, the condition of each market has different capabilities with their respective volumes. for now this weakness is made a gap for traders who want to get more results by playing in some local and outside markets. surely this gives him an advantage over because he sees the gap that gives him the advantage.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Yes there are lots of differences in the local market and the international market. You cannot expect the exact same amount in the both place. For this reason there is a variation.
Margaretlove

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

In each country, btc prices will vary. Depending on the demand for the sale will determine this. In my country. USDT 1.00 = USD 1.20
lamtruong123434574218@gma

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

In each country, the difference in Bitcoin exchange rates is different. Because the supply and demand gap of each country is different. A few days ago in the UK I saw the price of Bitcoin is only half the price.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:03:42 AM

this is what causes the exchanger with arbitration feature more desirable by most people,
they take advantage of the price difference between an international exchanger and a local exchanger
although troublesome, but the benefits obtained quite sizable

jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Many people use it differently from international marketing to make a good deal in a certain way of earning money.
But this time of international exchange should go through a so-called KYC the new blockchain method ..
BlackOpsLine54

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

There always will be a difference between btc price in local market. No need to worry.
Tamboran

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Arbitrage. Difference prices because activity trading on aboard market was very high rather than local market, every local market has limited pair and set limit for trading, as we seen the different price only small/not much, because they are looking to secure their asset balance from being arbitrage.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

Indian market prices frequently fluctuate there is big price difference in prices between btc usd and btc inr the main reason is indian exchange spike the prices every now and then
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

There's a difference in local market with the international market.

Don't expect that you'll get exact amount from the international market. This is to avoid the arbitrage trading from local traders and take advantage of their local market to the international market. If you want an exact amount then trade not to your local exchange.
If there is a big different then its not surprising since the exchange is not connected betwen first and the other exchange. In the exchange only a trader who have account inside can trade and the trader betwen those exchange might be different so its not suprising if ita different.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

I have seen many times that in local market BTC price are quite change from international market. Once  the price of BTC in Indian market (Zebpay)used to be 2-3 lacks more than the price in bitfinnix. But todayBTC price in  Indian price is  1 lack less than the price in bitfinnix , which is big ammount in terms of percentage.

The difference is because each market has a different market activity and a number of users so the price difference is considered reasonable because the global market has more activity than the local market.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

Just my guess since local markets have different regulations and rules but the internal demand of the local exchange might play a key here. Also, the fees are much higher hence the difference in price because of the said regulation.
neilshetty

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

In my opinion, due to geographical and banking restrictions, to buy Bitcoin from a provider in any country, you must have a bank account and ID in that country. Therefore, the prices of local suppliers are not dependent on international suppliers. That is why, until international suppliers start trading in a country like India, prices may be higher or lower than global prices.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

A lot of people will use the difference between the reason for the market value.the chance buy from a native creation  cost the extra fees.because they are looking to safe their asset balance from being arbitration.
BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Since Indians can not buy Bitcoin from Coinbase, they are stuck buying from local suppliers. Suppliers know that their buyers can not buy from suppliers outside the country. The reason for the price difference is the transfer fee between bitcoin trading floors and bitcoin trading fees for fiat currencies. In order to earn an accurate sum of money, people will definitely use these differences. You should know what is said in my friend.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: