Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please read(Repayment is possible)  (Read 448 times)
mdzedzej (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:36:58 AM

Hello,

About me:

My name is Mike, I have read alot on these forums, and yes I'm a newbie. I understand there is a big problem with scammers, so I will make an attempt to advertise my crowdfunding. I certainly can provide the following: Collateral, Identification, and a Legally binding contract that can be witnessed and signed by a legal notary of the public.  I have noticed there isn't alot of people from SC, I have only seen one so far on here. I have a 15 month old son, who, I do not have custody of. With that being said I am not looking for more legal problems due to an upcoming custody battle. I am new to the cryptocurrency mining world... heard about it a year or so ago but never got around to building a machine.

Reason for the loan:

I am running a campaign for my business to get it off the ground. I am having trouble launching my campaign, due to a lack of active friends on facebook. I am offering rewards or repayments of loans/investments with interest of course. My campaign is for my server company, which will host websites, storage, game servers, ect. I know that it will be a small server company for a while but I know what I'm doing and how to do it. I've managed to raise 5,000$ in person but that is not enough.

PS: I will also be mining.

Amount:

The total goal is 45,000USD. Loans, Donations, Or rewarded contributions are greatly appreciated. 
You can PM me here, or contact me at any of these other ways

Pinger: 8435643765
Email: mdzedzej@icloud.com
Email2: insane795@yahoo.com
Facebook: Michael Dzedzej

Here is my crowdfunding page

https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/internet-business?col=-24792

I hope you have read this and consider me as a possible investment, or that you just want to help out.

Mike

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:49:56 AM

So, what are you offering as collateral? Your ID is pretty useless.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:53:38 AM

Depending on the size of the loan.

I have two honda Shadow 750s
a 1972 Mustang coupe
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:55:39 AM

Depending on the size of the loan.

I have two honda Shadow 750s
a 1972 Mustang coupe

And these will go to the lender to hold for the duration of loan?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:01:03 AM

If Need be, I don't see why that is a problem. But no driving them unless I put you on my insurance, or you insure it yourself. haha
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:06:47 AM

If Need be, I don't see why that is a problem. But no driving them unless I put you on my insurance, or you insure it yourself. haha

You'd be better off selling them yourself because there would be liens on the vehicles that would also need to be covered.
Bikes values are TBD and that Mustang fully restored probably around 7-9k. Condition and options are game changers.
What exactly is your business plan? Give us details.

Albert Einstein
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:19:25 AM

You'd be better off selling them yourself because there would be liens on the vehicles that would also need to be covered.
Bikes values are TBD and that Mustang fully restored probably around 7-9k. Condition and options are game changers.
What exactly is your business plan? Give us details.

well there are no liens on any of the vehicles. They are all paid off. And I have a solid business plan. If you have a Fax number or if you email me I can send the entire thing. It is alot to type and I Dont want to post alot of personal information on a public forum, but i am willing to send it to you, if you are truly interested.

But as far as a general idea.
I'm setting up a Company to host digital storage space, Servers for games and voice communication, selling and registering domain names, and website hosting. I have one cabinet already but its not quite built for the business I'm starting. The estimated Income after overhead is approximately 11,568$ a month after loans are paid back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: