Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2815 times)
sam.purg (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
I'm glad you find a merchant that offers bitcoin payment here in the Philippines. If I remember it correctly Artisanal Sundries is located in Makati City. Not only that, there is also Wirin Cupcakery and The Bunny Baker that offers bitcoin payments. My only advise is to always be cautious for bitcoin is still not regulated in the Philippines just to avoid scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

I'm from the Philippines and I do not know that and I will drop by sometimes on that store to check this and try bitcoin as my payment. Were the food is delicious? and reasonable for the price? because it seems too pricey.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:56 AM

You've just visit the philippines? So what country you came from, based on your post history you're a local of philippines, right?
But hey, that's a good thing, if the store is using any other wallet or merchant I guess sending money would take for several minutes unless they used coins.ph and there client as well, so btc/fund will be transfered instantly without waiting of any confirmation.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:53:26 AM

I'm glad you find a merchant that offers bitcoin payment here in the Philippines. If I remember it correctly Artisanal Sundries is located in Makati City. Not only that, there is also Wirin Cupcakery and The Bunny Baker that offers bitcoin payments. My only advise is to always be cautious for bitcoin is still not regulated in the Philippines just to avoid scam.
That's very nice to know that Philippines are really part of cryptocurrency system and not like just part of it because this is the of the country's that early implementing bitcoin as a terms of payments on some industries, establishment or stores all over the world even it's not already legalizing bitcoin in their respective country. Thus, I'm really agree to the idea that we need to be still careful because there's a lot of scammers that sorround everywhere.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

You've just visit the philippines? So what country you came from, based on your post history you're a local of philippines, right?
But hey, that's a good thing, if the store is using any other wallet or merchant I guess sending money would take for several minutes unless they used coins.ph and there client as well, so btc/fund will be transfered instantly without waiting of any confirmation.

He is a filipino citizen based on his post history,  some of his post are posted in Local philippines,  maybe OP  is just trolling us haha,  but nice to hear that he paid btc in change of goods,  the bad thing is he lied to readers of His real citizenship. 

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Our government supports the crypto currency but no specific token. Most of our OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) are using bitcoin to send money to their families and relatives. Our top 1 exchange here (BTC to Fiat "PHP") is coins.ph. More and more merchants are starting to accept bitcoin as payment. and I do believe that my country Philippines is crypto friendly.

Just be careful with your transaction (sending or buying bitcoin person to person) because there are many bitcoin scammers here. Just use the official or accepted exchanges. coins.ph or rebit.ph

Philippines Numba Wan!  Grin

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

This is really nice to know that in Philippines their are merchants accepting the btc as a payment mode and by this we wil have the real use of the btc as well. If such situation arise in across countries the digital payment will become the king and everyone will start using it.

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

I hope you won't be regret in near future. How many Bitcoin did you pay for the record?  Grin

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

You have just punctured whatever the objective he set to achieve by making such claim. When I saw the posts, I was a little bit skeptical because but didn't want to jump into conclusion by casting some doubt on his assertions. Taking a look at it, someone who went on a vacation and wanted to narrate it, would not just focus on the few things he was able to enjoy and thereby conclude that Philippines is a crypto country but it would encompass the entire journey right from the moment of dropping from the airport to the point of vacation. I won't be surprised if Op is one way or the other, related to the ship he is trying to draw attention to.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

You must be got an awesome experience tho, while you traveling you can use your bitcoin also. Now Philippines has accepted bitcoin as a payment, and I hope that my country also, which is in southeast asia region.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

I for one is from the Philippines and that is quite a good news.
Utilizing cryptocurrency in a country can establish trust from other countries that can be a stepping stone for the world to finally recognize bitcoin not with its image that it will be used in scams, black markets and illicit activities but with its advantage over traditional fiat.

I hope you won't be regret in near future. How many Bitcoin did you pay for the record?  Grin
We do know that it is volatile which makes it difficult for payments, kind of curious like ^, too.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

It's really very positive to see such messages and news. I would very much like to see more and more countries follow this experience in the future. I'm sure that bitcoin is waiting for a great future and great success.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

It's so cool and I'm really happy with the place that serves payment using bitcoin, and I also hope that in my country also use payment with bitcoin or other crypto.
sam.purg (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

yes located in makati. i want to know more in philippines Smiley
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

With this progress sooner or later the Bitcoin currency in the Philippines will be regulate as its gaining more popularity in the whole country. I don't know if we will going to happy or not as currently we are earning much Bitcoin without tax that soon that it will call the full attention of our government and the Central bank then the possibility of collecting Bitcoin tax will become possible.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

One of my travel buddy gone to Southeast Asia like Philippines and have experienced it himself.. Now I believe in him as I thought she’s just kidding around.. She even used one particular wallet called coins.ph for much easier and faster transaction.. Great that this country even without much news about it’s cryptocurrency adaptation has providing such service for bitcoin users like us..

Hoping those tourists destinations will open such resto and beaches with this kind of payment system..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

There are now lots of establishments here in the Philippines which are starting to accept Bitcoin payments. There are restaurants such as Punta Mandala and the one you've mentioned. This is a good start in our country. It only means that we are open for the possibility that crypto will be the future currency.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

It is good to know that there are shops here in my country that offers bitcoin payment. This is a proof that bitcoin is now being popular, not only in other countries but also here in the Philippines. You're right, we have to be careful to avoid people from scammers.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

laughs... that is very how i wish my country could also accept bitcoin in there restuarant or shopingmob i would have been the happiest one
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: