Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smells Like Bernie Madoff  (Read 921 times)
donate2me (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:23:48 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 09:22:41 AM by malevolent

READ THIS!  Ok sorry to be the one to break it to you guys, but you guys a part of one of the best PONZI schemes ever.  Mining companies such as KNC, Cointerra, Hashfast, and Butterfly labs promise high hashing power for thousands up front with no guarantee on results.  Case in point....1.7 ths and 2000Watts for the terraminer that was going to be 2.0 and 1200 watts.  Not to mention the difficulty of bitcoin has made everything obsolete that isnt being used by one of these companies.  Next, KNC that now says if you bought a NEPTUNE they will hash it for you for free when they are done.  Mean while "Plan B" consists of building a the most powerful bitcoin lab in the world and giving bitcoin to the buyers of the computers....However, with the difficulty rising, the mining rigs will obsolete.  tWhat a great idea sell MILLIONS worth the computers, then use the money to build them.  And instead of sending them to you, why not mine them for a month or 2 and make a few thousand bitcoins (http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX) then send them to the rightful owners once they are just expensive paperweights.  And since most of you paid in bitcoin for these miners......its not traceable, nor can you prove the fund were sent.  

Dont you all see a resemblance between all of these companies that sell mining rigs? None can produce anything to keep up with the difficulty of mining bit coins. If you are asking why....You should just give me all of your money, because you dont deserve it. They use your nonrefundable deposit to build these computers, then use them to mine coins, then pass them off to you as a nice expensive PAPERWEIGHT.

PLEASE, PLEASE just donate bitcoin to me at: adress removed. Why? Because i would hope that some of you that read this will save some money and not get wrapped up in a scam. You are better off just buying bitcoin and holding it. STOP WASTING MONEY AND ELECTRICITY!

AGAIN, donate to: adress removed ............my college education depends on it. THANKS!
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:34:06 AM

OP has no clue about mining.

give me all your miners.
donate2me (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:37:58 AM

realistically....what court will uphold a payment made in "cryptocurrency".   The point of bitcoin in the governments eyes is anonymity, and to hide money from them.  Please make me aware if there are some documented cases where bitcoin was the payment and the lawsuit was settled on the plaintiffs side.  Its what you can prove not what actually happened. 

No miners here,  not quite that stupid.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:39:36 AM

Year, because the whole point of Bitcoin is "printing your own money". Everyone as much as you need and we all are going to be rich  Roll Eyes

Go play in the Altcoin Kindergarten if you believe this.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:48:14 AM

none of those companies are outright scammers.  late maybe on promises but still not scammers.  they've all delivered except for Cointerra who is about to deliver.
donate2me (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:55:27 AM

your right but did bitvestments get their money back?  I dont think so, since  Alydian Inc. filed for bankruptcy.  but...for the rest of you that didnt pay tax on your gains from bitcoin, it should be easy for the IRS to find you to make you pay all of that back taxes you owe.

The KNC is def. not delivering any of the Neptunes, and Cointerra said the terraminer would be done mid january, and be 2 ths @ 1200 watts.... Crap 1.63-1.73 ths @ 1900-2100 watts isnt quite what everyone that paid $15000 for a batch 1 miner was expecting.  Not to mention they havent actually shipped a single unit yet, only given one to "the first buyer" where are the rest, and why does no one have them that ordered the first batch?  Also its going on almost a month late from the delivery date shown when people paid for the batch one units. And as we all know the running average for the rise in difficulty for bitcoin is about 30% which makes these units almost the most expensive paperweight ever.  Not to mention it puts off 100's of therms of heat! 
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:02:06 AM

your right but did bitvestments get their money back?  I dont think so, since  Alydian Inc. filed for bankruptcy.  but...for the rest of you that didnt pay tax on your gains from bitcoin, it should be easy for the IRS to find you to make you pay all of that back taxes you owe.

The KNC is def. not delivering any of the Neptunes, and Cointerra said the terraminer would be done mid january, and be 2 ths @ 1200 watts.... Crap 1.63-1.73 ths @ 1900-2100 watts isnt quite what everyone that paid $15000 for a batch 1 miner was expecting.  Not to mention they havent actually shipped a single unit yet, only given one to "the first buyer" where are the rest, and why does no one have them that ordered the first batch?  Also its going on almost a month late from the delivery date shown when people paid for the batch one units. And as we all know the running average for the rise in difficulty for bitcoin is about 30% which makes these units almost the most expensive paperweight ever.  Not to mention it puts off 100's of therms of heat! 

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:10:22 AM

I bet this thread sounded better in your head...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:21:31 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 09:23:03 AM by malevolent

READ THIS!  Ok sorry to be the one to break it to you guys, but you guys a part of one of the best PONZI schemes ever.  Mining companies such as KNC, Cointerra, Hashfast, and Butterfly labs promise high hashing power for thousands up front with no guarantee on results.  Case in point....1.7 ths and 2000Watts for the terraminer that was going to be 2.0 and 1200 watts.  Not to mention the difficulty of bitcoin has made everything obsolete that isnt being used by one of these companies.  Next, KNC that now says if you bought a NEPTUNE they will hash it for you for free when they are done.  Mean while "Plan B" consists of building a the most powerful bitcoin lab in the world and giving bitcoin to the buyers of the computers....However, with the difficulty rising, the mining rigs will obsolete.  tWhat a great idea sell MILLIONS worth the computers, then use the money to build them.  And instead of sending them to you, why not mine them for a month or 2 and make a few thousand bitcoins (http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX) then send them to the rightful owners once they are just expensive paperweights.  And since most of you paid in bitcoin for these miners......its not traceable, nor can you prove the fund were sent.  

Dont you all see a resemblance between all of these companies that sell mining rigs? None can produce anything to keep up with the difficulty of mining bit coins. If you are asking why....You should just give me all of your money, because you dont deserve it. They use your nonrefundable deposit to build these computers, then use them to mine coins, then pass them off to you as a nice expensive PAPERWEIGHT.

PLEASE, PLEASE just donate bitcoin to me at: adress removed. Why? Because i would hope that some of you that read this will save some money and not get wrapped up in a scam. You are better off just buying bitcoin and holding it. STOP WASTING MONEY AND ELECTRICITY!

AGAIN, donate to: adress removed ............my college education depends on it. THANKS!
with whom are you asking help? i hope of course with miners or savers rite?
whom you are telling stop wasting money and electricity? if people think about being millionaire same day then bitcoin never came upto here. better study properly from 2007 to 2009 and till now. I hope if you study early history and the recent state you will close this thread yourself.

donate2me (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:29:45 AM

Just FYI both cointerra and knc removed my posts from their blogs.... I wonder why???
Coin_Master

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:15:35 PM

realistically....what court will uphold a payment made in "cryptocurrency".   The point of bitcoin in the governments eyes is anonymity, and to hide money from them.  Please make me aware if there are some documented cases where bitcoin was the payment and the lawsuit was settled on the plaintiffs side.  Its what you can prove not what actually happened. 

No miners here,  not quite that stupid.
Disputes like this are covered by "contract law".  When two parties enter into an agreement to exchange items, whether one of them is money or not, then both parties are required to fulfill their obligations under that agreement.  If one party fails to fulfill their obligation then the other party can seek redress through the courts.  These types of cases happen thousands of times a week.

Things to note:
Payment in a "recognized form of money" is not required for contract law to apply.
It could be a dispute over a deal to swap a car for a boat.

Hope this helps.
vtrandal

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:42:23 AM

none of those companies are outright scammers.  late maybe on promises but still not scammers.  they've all delivered except for Cointerra who is about to deliver.

Yes! I could not agree more. I too believe CoinTerra is about to deliver!
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:18:35 PM

Yes! I could not agree more. I too believe CoinTerra is about to deliver!

Maybe they were just longconners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: