Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors needed gifts, rewards, repayments available.  (Read 414 times)
mdzedzej (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:26:17 AM

Hello,

About me:

My name is Mike, I have read alot on these forums, and yes I'm a newbie. I understand there is a big problem with scammers, so I will make an attempt to advertise my crowdfunding. I certainly can provide the following: Collateral, Identification, and a Legally binding contract that can be witnessed and signed by a legal notary of the public.  I have noticed there isn't alot of people from SC, I have only seen one so far on here. I have a 15 month old son, who, I do not have custody of. With that being said I am not looking for more legal problems due to an upcoming custody battle. I am new to the cryptocurrency mining world... heard about it a year or so ago but never got around to building a machine.

Reason for the money:

I am running a campaign for my business to get it off the ground. I am having trouble launching my campaign, due to a lack of active friends on facebook. I am offering rewards or repayments of loans/investments with interest of course. My campaign is for my server company, which will host websites, storage, game servers, ect. I know that it will be a small server company for a while but I know what I'm doing and how to do it. I've managed to raise 5,000$ in person but that is not enough.

PS: I will also be mining.

Amount:

The total goal is 45,000USD. Loans, Donations, Or rewarded contributions are greatly appreciated. 
You can PM me here, or contact me at any of these other ways

Pinger: 8435643765
Email: mdzedzej@icloud.com
Email2: insane795@yahoo.com
Facebook: Michael Dzedzej

Wallet: 12YGa97oNbKnadMSv4f5YVY8VqnAQhcGhG

Here is my crowdfunding page

https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/internet-business?col=-24792

I hope you have read this and consider me as a possible investment, or that you just want to help out.

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: