Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions Markets?  (Read 930 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

Thanks for the predictions but i would still stick to what I'm doing. I mean predictions are good and all, but all these speculations just keeps my hopes up then disappointes me in the end. I would much rather see the trend myself and then bet on who i think would be a winner in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

Does anyone here use prediction markets?
Or have experience building one?

Augur has gone down hill, so I set one up myself:
NINJA
Link: https://ninja.org/

There is no accurate prediction in the market, the prices is depending on supply and demand so we can always expect for the price to have drastic changes in the market, volatility is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

To be frank ,it is not possible to predict the price of bitcoin now.This means the price of bitcoin will not stable and volatile in nature.But sometime this volatile is best option to get profit.If the price is stable,we can't get anything as a profit from this bitcoin.This make the bitcoin quite popular among other Crypto.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

NINJA

I used forecast markets several times with a virtual account at stox.com just because I participated in their ICO. The forecast markets are a very interesting topic for players especially if the player himself can create events.

artmaker

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Thanks for the predictions but i would still stick to what I'm doing. I mean predictions are good and all, but all these speculations just keeps my hopes up then disappointes me in the end. I would much rather see the trend myself and then bet on who i think would be a winner in the end.

Its seems you have confuse with word technical, prediction, analysis, betting, investing, etc.  Roll Eyes
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

NINJA

There is no accurate prediction in the market, the prices is depending on supply and demand so we can always expect for the price to have drastic changes in the market, volatility is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable.
There can never be with how volatile this market can be. One way you may think you have actually gotten lucky to see the market hit the rock bottom and then the other; you are seeing it go down the more.

Prediction is not something that works pretty well in any market since no one can see the future anyway, but when it comes to trend following, I believe that works better than anything and you may not be buying at the best price, or selling at the best price, but at least you are still making some good decisions in the market and profiting most of the time.
Binmado

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

Today, it is difficult for anyone to predict the market, they are rising and falling without any trend, so it is harder for investors than before. I think holdings are the main factor while this market is falling.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable that moves in different directions and If someone who is genius enough to develop a set of pattern or tools to predict the market I will surely follow him for a sure profits.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

Today, it is difficult for anyone to predict the market, they are rising and falling without any trend, so it is harder for investors than before. I think holdings are the main factor while this market is falling.

It was the same before and it will be the same later on. Market rise and fall is a part of this continuous cycle. Whales pump the market and panic sellers sell  to dump the market. If you want to make money off it then you need to risk your money. Just watching and waiting wont make it. Take an analysis of the market history and make predictions based on that.

Every bit of FUD news will make the market drop but the extent is different. That is where things get tricky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

NINJA

Much better to predict with our own rather than depend on those  people or any application to used because the market of crypto currency Is unpredictable and no one could ever precisely predict what's going next. That's why Investing In cryptocurrency Is more risky and more challengeng compare to stock exchange.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

As what other's said, just trust your own TA and do not listen to someone else's prediction. They tend to put you in a wrong predictions. Thus, without pointing anyone else when predictions did not happen but just stick to your own TA.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Money is mine and I will never invest my money according to predicted by others. Sometimes my personal analysis is wrong, but I still feel better if I lose money when listening to someone else's analysis.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Predictions are unreliable and almost all of them are failures. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and that makes unpredictable and difficult to predict. I think there is only one group that can provide an accurate prediction: the whales. They are the ones who can easily manipulate the price of any coin and they are also the reason why most of the predictions of the other bitcoin analysts did not come true.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

I can not predict the market sooner or later will increase again, I think that the market will increase faster in the next few days, because the market development is now also getting better every day, so I think it will not be long market will recover.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

I'm not interested to use any of it.

I'd love to predict on my own and if there is someone who has a better prediction, I'd love to get on his prediction but is there really a need to use this thing?
why we need to use it, i do agree predicting the market should by our own experience and our own mind, cause there is no one to be blame when you lose and when gain you should be happy cause following your own instinct.

nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

I have used it. I'm a newbie so knowledge is very poor. I think the market is very difficult to predict. Should use the market prediction tool because they want to survive the need to make accurate predictions although not 100% accurate.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

NINJA

We can not only predict about the future value of the Bitcoin because can predict its future improvement abut this is not easy to predict because the market is not stable and we can not predict the actual value. We get the future predictive value with uncertainty but the average improvement is very easy and we can find it by calculating the average factors of the market.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

NINJA

I am  not interest about bitcoin prediction. Cryprocoin is a very volatile market, so always expect those kinds of violent price swings. we don't expect prices to go up forever. If you're expecting a crash, sell your crypto for fiat. That way, you don't lose value out of your investments, and you can buy back at a lower price.The most easiest way is to avoid it. Do not put your money on Cryptocurrency that has a high chance of being dumped
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Not really. Predictions in the virtual market always fail because they are very volatile. There is no way to be right or wrong here because we have seen this market go reverse itself when we have thought about it in complete different way. Thats why I dont like predicting it. One more reason is that crypto currencies are just so dependent of the news, investors, inflow of the money that small changes in all of them can move the market adversely. Apart from this crypto currency also never follows the technical analysis at all due to the same facts as I mentioned above.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

Anyone who is even trying to predict this market is totally wrong and except one is simply following trend, you may just end up buying wrongly. The thing is that you may think you are buying at the bottom, but that is indeed not the bottom as the case may be, coupling with how volatile the market can be.

As far as I can just relax, be sure the trend is changing, then, I preferably join the trend without forgetting my stop loss, and with that, I have had more winning trades over the years than losing trades instead of gambling the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: