Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions Markets?  (Read 930 times)
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

Does anyone here use prediction markets?
Or have experience building one?

Augur has gone down hill, so I set one up myself:
NINJA
Link: https://ninja.org/

All of predictions channels and sites are shits,they are only there to gain subscribers but the truth is they are not helping but favoring the devs of each coins that will pay them for publicity.either to pump or dump they dont care

For all people here in crypto stop listening to this born liar instead make your own research about the coins to buy for trading or holding ,so we can minimize losses
carcas

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

I'm not sure which sites can predict the crypto market. many are trading crypto and are unable to order them to hold their coins. everyone must have needs. they will sell their assets if they need money or stop trading crypto.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

NINJA

no one can predict the price of bitcoin, bitcoin moves without being controlled by anyone.
so if you believe in this kind of thing, you can say you are a fool...  Grin
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

Well, nobody can predict markets, we can only assume, those who predict, their predictions needs refinement everyday. Since market is very unpredictable. And we need to learn a lot and follow a lot to understand properly.
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

I think it's better to use my own predictions than using other people's predictions, because everyone has their own way of predicting market movements, I'm more confident about using my own predictions

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

it looks like the market will run like this about 1 to 2 months away. and the time for the market will come back green and the coins will return to the moon again. if until the end of the year the price still can not rise, I think next year is the right time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

I am not a short time trader in market. I dont have good trading skill and can not read market movement. I am prefer investing my money on long term investment. Its more relax for me.
My prediction on cryptocurrency is this cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar because many big investor investing their fund

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

NINJA

How did you manage to set one up for yourself, I don’t understand. Do you mean you now predict the price of bitcoin or what? 🤔 and by the way I don’t rely on these prediction markets,  they don’t work. The ones I have been seeing are not really accurate, though a really bit, but not fully accurate. Just take for example, they predicted that the price of BTC will go up in August to 15k, but that wasn’t what happened exactly… rather the price got to 9k.
No one should ever rely on a prediction market as they always end up false and those who ended up true just got lucky. This is not a market where you will be gambling positions the way you want as there is so much about trading a market and making investment decisions than playing prediction game like it is some dice or something. No one knows how far or how low a market will be going, but one thing for sure is that, it would never go up forever, neither will it go down forever and we only have trend to guide us.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

no one can predict the price with certainty in the future, I'm more confident about using my own predictions
and make other choices if my prediction is wrong
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Yesterday gallop was incredible. I'm prefer DAG platforms that solve multi-transactions problems. Here is interesting project in which I'm willing to invest in - Kelvin Blockchain. Learn about this is powerful stuff
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

Using third party software or relying on your own or other's prediction is no big deal at all. Besides, it will yield the same results (TRUE or FALSE) when the time comes. Long term hodlers are the ones that doesn't care much about market predictions.

blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

i'm so sorry, but I have my own way for predicting markets and also i have my own group who exchange ideas with each other about market predictions.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

I don't think anyone can predict exactly about crypto.But to see the market situation I think the market will be pumping at the end of this year.So everyone should hold their coins because the end of this year might be the market will rise up.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

I do not believe that it is possible to predict with 100% accuracy how the market situation will change in the future. That is why, I think that the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

NINJA

The market is starting to grow today and most of the cryptocurrency experts are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach over $50k dollars because more people this year are legalized to invest.

hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

I don’t predict anything on my own and I don’t think that it is even worth the time.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

I'm not interested to use any of it.
everyone has their own predictions and ideas about the condition of the coin market. and everyone has a basis for predicting the condition of the coin market by any method. therefore, bitcoin can be predicted with multiple points of view.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

imo market grow. Will you invest in ICO this summer? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain?
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

my prediction of the market later this year will be more extreme than last year, although in the early to mid this market tend to be sluggish, I think this lethargic market will be utilized by big capital owners to buy massively and eventually the price will automatically jump up and the cycle will continue to recur
Predictions according to the market technicalities may correct in the future but not guaranteed because the price depends upon the demand and supply. With low demand the price will be low and with big supply gives the same results. Only when demand increases the price also increases. Market cap also affect the price. I think the future will be good than that of today.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

I don’t believe in the predictions and for some reason they are not very true also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: