February 06, 2014, 07:10:53 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 03:22:52 AM by tk808

delete
ak84

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:17:54 AM

I invested at .01 BTC. There is no way in hell I'd invest at 0.06 BTC or whatever crazy prices people are currently buying in at.

I consider my investment as good as gone but who knows maybe they'll surprise everyone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:27:00 AM

I invested at .01 BTC. There is no way in hell I'd invest at 0.06 BTC or whatever crazy prices people are currently buying in at.

I consider my investment as good as gone but who knows maybe they'll surprise everyone.

I agree, i bought in with 5 account = 50NXT. But the buy-in is near that of a major scam now, with little or no new evidence since launch. My entire thread highlights these points.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:06:15 AM

I got in at .05 and just looked at it as buying 1.5 drinks on a weeknight lol.  Something may come out of it or it may turn out to be a scam which is nothing new here.   
ak84

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:30:23 PM

.05 BTC x $800 USD is $40... that's a lot of money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:41:35 PM

I agree, i bought in with 5 account = 50NXT. But the buy-in is near that of a major scam now, with little or no new evidence since launch. My entire thread highlights these points.

Since we have 1 account/ 1 stake rule it is very kind of you to let us know you have 5 accounts because we going to return you 40 nxt and delete 4 other accounts.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:07:40 PM

Since we have 1 account/ 1 stake rule it is very kind of you to let us know you have 5 accounts because we going to return you 40 nxt and delete 4 other accounts.

Those accounts are not going to revealed. Half of your IPO fundings is from puppet-accounts. You should be thanking people like me.

Why don't you address some of these questions?
utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:20:22 PM

Those accounts are not going to revealed. Half of your IPO fundings is from puppet-accounts. You should be thanking people like me.

We will be doing taint analyses after the fundraising Smiley if you can mask your account transactions to avoid taint analyses then you can keep them but it will not be easy with NXT accounts though.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:27:38 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 07:51:53 PM by tk808

We will be doing taint analyses after the fundraising Smiley if you can mask your account transactions to avoid taint analyses then you can keep them but it will not be easy with NXT accounts though.

Your policy's when NEM was just starting was you didn't care about multiple buy-ins. That's what fueled NEM to be a success. Don't make me dig up your quotes where you said you didn't care about multiple-buy-ins.

This can get really ugly, really fast.

I just want answers, you are taking the time now to care about this issue how about releasing some proof?
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:58:24 PM

This looks like a shit show  Undecided

Producer
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:59:47 PM

You have some valid concerns tk808 it looks to me like this project is just another NXT advertisement, the more I read into the thread.

Its full of clones these days and he/they might come up with just another fork of NXT and as per the disclaimer, they dont have to give a penny back - all good times ahead.

glad to meet so many intelligent people here... Smiley

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:01:58 PM

You are going to do taint analysis on 2000 transactions?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: