Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea Opens Doors for Cryptocurrency  (Read 2794 times)
aileenc

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

I hope more asian countries will open doors for bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

I hope this will make bitcoin prices skyrocket again if more countries allow bitcoin, eat more investors to invest in it, automatically if the number of investors increases then the price will immediately move up, and this will provide benefits for investors because the price difference buying and selling price

I dont think that majority of the countries will ban bitcoin, there were only few countries who have done this. Government are now starting to recognized the use of bitcoin as a form of payment and asset. Bitcoin will only be ban once it become a threat to government, this would become threat once people use it on illegal activities.

The only risk with your wealth is once people stop from using bitcoin. But that would be impossible, instead the opposite happens. The continuously rising and demand increase while supply in limited. I assume that you have big amount of bitcoin for now since you have been saving since 2013. Just avoid lossing your password and suddenly got hacked. That would be the worst thing to happen.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

south korea, japan and many country that work with the future technology is always accept new technology like bitcoin and other tech, why? because they want to develop the potential of bitcoin, so they accept bitcoin and want to make all people in their country is use that

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:26:21 AM

south korea, japan and many country that work with the future technology is always accept new technology like bitcoin and other tech, why? because they want to develop the potential of bitcoin, so they accept bitcoin and want to make all people in their country is use that
The idea of embracing new technology with proper knowledge can make things much easier for those countries, giving their people an options while exploring the benefits of a new system, S.Korea see opportunities and a lift from this new alternative currency that's why they wanted to maximize
every aspect that they use it to help their country.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

this is good news, at least there are more countries that receive BTC although with tax as a condition, hopefully in the future many new investors will go back to BTC and strengthen the value so that prices will improve again, and hopefully in the future many other countries in the world are open to receiving BTC and facilitate it, at least that will strengthen the existence of BTC in the future
Timothy Taylor

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

That's great! South Korea is also one of the most developed countries all around the world, so this is a good occasion for cryptocurrency.Recently, I have heard the Samsung had accepted Bitcoin to buy Samsung's device. After that, I completely hope that the price of Bitcoin can move up soon.
Eric Hughes

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

Oh not bad! That's sound good! I agree with the taxes which South Korea's government apply. Furthermore, the development of Bitcoin is as well as the development of government. Then, the cryptocurrency can be improved fast. You know we all hope the the peak of Bitcoin will come back soon, even at the end of this year.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

Before this time, almost Korean investors really worried about new tax policy for cryptocurrency.
That's why all news said the government will apply 3~40%taxes for crypto at Jul~Aug.
But today, the government said we will apply 10~15%taxes for crypto like interest income tax, and it is very acceptable to all Korean investors.
Also they said we feel hard to say it will happen within this year and although will happen this year, there will be 1~2years stay period.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=023&aid=0003382087&sid1=001&lfrom=kakao

In conclusion, Crypto is accepted by government's legal property, SO MANY KOREAN INVESTORS WILL GET INTO MARKET AGAIN!

Well, this is quite expected, as the country is also not the latest which is on trend and does not lag behind, maybe soon many more countries will open the doors for this sphere.

menammeo

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Recently, representatives of the Green House - the official presidential office of the president of South Korea has just announced that there will be no more bans in the country for Bitcoin or codec transactions. Thus, the law of the former Justice Minister on the ban on Bitcoin transactions was rejected.
That's not long ago, the bill prohibiting the Bitcoin deal by the Ministry of Justice has faced a lot of conflicting opinions, causing the cryptocurrency market to falter because South Korea is one of the "big guys" in investing in electronic money.
According to information from the government, the Ministry of Justice unilaterally makes this plan without the relevant departments of the government. The Finance Ministry immediately declared not to support the bill.
The government has asked the Ministry of Justice to publicly apologize to the people, and no disciplinary action or reprimand will ever apply.
Investors are now able to breathe a sigh of relief and continue to invest in this potential market, but from the moves of the Korean government, it is hard to get a long-term ban.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

That's is great! if South Korea has now accepted cryptocurrency trades legally then i guess it would help boost the market trend and also serve as an example to other countries who are still debating about the acceptance of cryptocurrencies.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

very great news for the open south korea .
But just yesterday a saw a documentary about north korea.
Totally heavy whats happening there and a heavy contrast against south korea XD
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

indeed, if the cryptocurrency is received by the state, we must accept if the cryptocurrency is taxed. South Korea is a country that thinks ahead. I hope that with South Korea opening the door to cryptocurrencies, other countries start to follow in the footsteps of South Korea as well, including China, which some time ago rejected cryptocurrencies.

Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

I hope more asian countries will open doors for bitcoin.

I strongly believe with time, many Asian countries will definitely embrace the blockchain technology and would maximise it to it's full.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

Before this time, almost Korean investors really worried about new tax policy for cryptocurrency.
That's why all news said the government will apply 3~40%taxes for crypto at Jul~Aug.
But today, the government said we will apply 10~15%taxes for crypto like interest income tax, and it is very acceptable to all Korean investors.
Also they said we feel hard to say it will happen within this year and although will happen this year, there will be 1~2years stay period.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=023&aid=0003382087&sid1=001&lfrom=kakao

In conclusion, Crypto is accepted by government's legal property, SO MANY KOREAN INVESTORS WILL GET INTO MARKET AGAIN!

Bitcoin being the decentralised crypto currency in most parts of the world, still making millions of investors around the world and moreover there are even few countries who has legalised crypto currency in their nation as they have understood well the fate and potential of bitcoin and that is why they legalised it in their nation and now experiencing a boost in the development of their nation and moreover increase in GDP also and it is happy to say that South Korea is one of the bitcoin benefiary country.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

This is great news . The Korean government has opened up new doors for electronic money investors. The tax cuts have helped investors continue to invest in electronic money. They have to pay a reasonable amount of tax and still make sure they are profitable. I think that is good news and a positive impact on the bitcoin price.

Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

Increasing rate can make good money. The main thing is to act competently in the market, not to rush to get rid of coins, in the case of correction of the quotation, can very lead almost at any time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

South Korea is a big country so it will certainly be good if South Korea opens the door to cryptocurrency. Surely this will attract more investors and also fans of cryptocurrency. Hopefully other countries will follow in the footsteps of South Korea. And bitcoin is made a legal payment. I hope that happens in the future.
h3llo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

In this country there are a large number of investors. They have quite high salaries, which allows to invest)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

that's good, because one by one the country opens the door to cryptocurrency and I'm sure someday all countries will begin to open their doors for cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency will be legalized as an investment asset, so I'm sure cryptocurrency prices will definitely increase very high if all countries start legalizing cryptocurrency.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

i know it all people that open with technology like South Korea, Japanese will accept bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is the future of currencies and blockchain is the future of the system, so they accept it. Right now we will wait that other country will accept bitcoin in the future
It always feels great to see good news on bitcoin, citizens of  South Korea have always been popular in the cryptoworld. Blockchain technology is taking over the world. Innovating projects are emerging through experienced developers in blockchain technology. I believe other countries across the globe would follow the footsteps of South Korea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: