Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:25:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO / Token Market Health Indicators & Indexes  (Read 124 times)
coinist_io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

Hello. We've created 2 token indexes that help show crypto / alt coin investors the health of the token market day by day. We've also published a short video to help you better understand how to read the data contained within the charts. We hope you enjoy these free tools! The charts are located here:

Coinist 25: https://www.coinist.io/25-index/
Coinist 50: https://www.coinist.io/50-index/

Enjoy!
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

If you have any questions about this data please let us know. We're happy to help Smiley
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

Hello. We've created 2 token indexes that help show crypto / alt coin investors the health of the token market day by day. We've also published a short video to help you better understand how to read the data contained within the charts. We hope you enjoy these free tools! The charts are located here:

Coinist 25: https://www.coinist.io/25-index/
Coinist 50: https://www.coinist.io/50-index/

Enjoy!

Thank you for these great developments in the crypto space, the information they contained is very helpful indeed especially the hukaii blockchain technology and the free charts. I enjoy them all. Thanks

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

@cryptoking33 - I'm glad you're enjoying all of the projects we have on the go! We love the crypto space and we're happy to contribute however we can. These charts were a much needed service to the crypto community so it's nice to hear you say you find them helpful.

Thanks for the kind words Smiley
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

I like the indicator on btcturtles called "buy market percentages". In general, when the market is bullish ICO tokens usually perform well.
dmaurya

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Amazing data. I love the charts
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

@dmaurya - We're glad you enjoy the data Smiley
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

Very interesting datas are provided along with charts. Very nice!
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

Thank you for the link. I hope it will be very helpful for the people those who are interested in ICO token market. Moreover it will help the new investors.
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

I think this is a great initiative. Great data. Personally i like this news and i believe it will create a great sign for the market.
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

@GaryCynthia, @angelfaria, @theyoungmillionaire007 - Thank you all for the kind words. Our indexes are not the most popular out of all our charts but for us, the Coinist 25 and Coinist 50 are our favorite charts on the site Smiley
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

thank you the information you provide is very helpful for the great development in crypto space. this is one of the great initiatives especially for the development of blockchain technology in the graphics sector. I really enjoyed it.
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

@Suharjo - Yes, our goal is to help the industry in general to mature by offering tools that anyone can use to help make better informed decisions.

Thanks for your support!
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Wow! A very good initiative. Hope this will come out seccessful. Looking forward to it. Best wishes for these tokens.
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

@thomaseco - Thanks! We're working hard to add as many new charts and inject as much data into the system as possible. We're glad you're enjoying the charts!
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

Your initiative is really great. You deserve thanks for these incredible advancements in the crypto space, the data they contained is exceptionally useful to be sure particularly the hukaii blockchain innovation and the free graphs. I really appreciate your task and innovation. Such initiatives will make the market very popular.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

That is very helpful for crypto investors I really liked the design of the site and your work seems like unique in the industry, I wish you success keep working on that.
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

@BlakeMye - Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, our hope is to help popularize the market by helping make more sense of it through data collection, charts and graphs. And the thanks for the kind words about the "hukaii blockchain innovation". That's actually a project we started first (over a year ago) but we haven't promoted it yet much because we're not ready for a big push yet. We have to create a lot of documentation still and we're just wrapping up work on our first open source blockchain bridge which allows people to connect their off-chain website to the on-chain Hukaii blockchain. We make it really easy for people to create digital tokens, but our goal goes beyond that and we want to link (i.e. bridge) them to real world value.

For those of you who are not familiar with the project that @BlakeMye brought up you can see it here: https://hukaii.org/ and you can sign up for a blockchain account / wallet address here: https://wallet.hukaii.org/index.html It's a project we're super excited about but just not ready to talk much about yet. We still have lots of work to do on it so it's still flying below the radar Smiley But take a peak if you're interested!
coinist_io (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

@renes - Thanks for the vote of encouragement!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: