Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN FIX INCOME FROM BOUNTIES  (Read 430 times)
Theizestooke (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

As we all know there are many signature bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk and many of them are very successful. But some are just giving shitcoins to the hunters. So they cannot earn much profit by working for a month or two. So we as a bounty hunter do not get a reward. For that, I have made a better way to earn every month from every camping. SO that none of us will have empty pocket every time the camping is over.

Requirements to join:
1. You need a member+ account.
2. You need to join the campaign I suggest.
3. You need to trust me and your working partners.

If you have a member+ account and accept above things message me at telegram id: @bountyhunteradmin
other details and rules will be discussed in personal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

As we all know there are many signature bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk and many of them are very successful. But some are just giving shitcoins to the hunters. So they cannot earn much profit by working for a month or two. So we as a bounty hunter do not get a reward. For that, I have made a better way to earn every month from every camping. SO that none of us will have empty pocket every time the camping is over.

Requirements to join:

If you have a member+ account and accept above things message me at telegram id: @bountyhunteradmin

I wish I could join . What about the negative trust shit ? Do you have an option ? Is yes then do let me know
yazher

Activity: 2156
Merit: 584

You own the pen

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

I somewhat agree with you bro, if we could get a fix income by doing bounties that would have been good to us. we don't need to blindly join so many bounties and in the end of the day they turned out to be priceless coins. i already message you on telegram.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Requirements to join:

I wish I could join . What about the negative trust shit ? Do you have an option ? Is yes then do let me know
You could join if you find a bounty which accept neg trust members.

Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

I somewhat agree with you bro, if we could get a fix income by doing bounties that would have been good to us. we don't need to blindly join so many bounties and in the end of the day they turned out to be priceless coins. i already message you on telegram.
Replied

Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

SOME SPOTS LEFT. IF ANYONE INTERESTED TO JOIN PM FAST.

Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

Requirements to join:

can i join your campaign, i just started focusing on bounty campaigns because before i was just interested in airdrops . i can work from 12 hrs to 16 hrs a day doing the bounties.
Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Requirements to join:

can i join your campaign, i just started focusing on bounty campaigns because before i was just interested in airdrops . i can work from 12 hrs to 16 hrs a day doing the bounties.
replied you on the telegram.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

You need to join the campaign I suggest.
How you can know if your suggest can paid ? And i think no one can get fix income from bounties

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

Out of curiosity... I tried to send a message through telegram and we have some conversation and here are the statement he/she said:
We are a group of bounty hunters who share the profits from every bounty
You need to work with us and join the bounty campaign with the ETH address provided by me and earn stakes

so in other words this guy will going to give you a unique ETH Address and you're going to work with bounties using that address and i don't know how the F they're going to calculate the stakes your going to receive.

Sounds like a scam right?

It's like you're going to sacrifice all your time and effort and you don't have assurance that this guy will pay you.
Meaning all the profit that you will get will be going to the address that this dude gave. So before you join please THINK. I didn't say that this is a scam I just want to tell my fellow bitcointalk users to be aware.

Sorry I discussed here how you and your partner Scam service works. It's much better to discuss here to be transparent, if it's legit you don't have to discuss the details through personal message.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

Out of curiosity... I tried to send a message through telegram and we have some conversation and here are the statement he/she said:
You need to work with us and join the bounty campaign with the ETH address provided by me and earn stakes

so in other words this guy will going to give you a unique ETH Address and you're going to work with bounties using that address and i don't know how the F they're going to calculate the stakes your going to receive.

It's like you're going to sacrifice all your time and effort and you don't have assurance that this guy will pay you.
Meaning all the profit that you will get will be going to the address that this dude gave. So before you join please THINK. I didn't say that this is a scam I just want to tell my fellow bitcointalk users to be aware.

Sorry I discussed here how you and your partner Scam service works. It's much better to discuss here to be transparent, if it's legit you don't have to discuss the details through personal message.
As I expected the first time I saw this thread, but I waited to see what he will tell the people who contact him. No one say it is a scam, but at the same time why would anyone trust OP, there is no one reason to trust him/her except his request to trust him ( You need to trust me and your working partners ) which is funny to be honest . If I opened a loan request with this kind of statement ( you need to trust me ) without backing it up with collateral, I would get negative trust in no time .

Let a lone the amount of problems that gonna be caused by this business model ;
1- what if some bounties finishing in 1 month and other finish in 3 months  ?
2- why would anyone blindly join a campaign you choose for them ?
3- If the campaign turn out to be scam then you are the only one to be blamed since you are the one make the choice !
4- The Ethereum address you will be providing will be connected someway or another and you will probably gonna  receive red trust, you might remove it later based on this thread but then you will get it again as it will become harder to tell if you all are different persons or there is some of your alts between them .

I can keep going about the cons, but I think you got what I want to say .
Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Thank you for your suggestions about giving details here.

Firstly I have all the proper system which will give right amount of stakes to every participant of the project.

This is an example:

This is an example how the stakes will be calculated

member = 1 stake
full member=2 stakes
 sr.member=3 stakes
 hero/ legendry=4 stakes

1. member 1 1 1 1 = 4
2.member  1010=  2
3. full member 2 2 2 0 = 6
4. sr member 3 3 3 3 = 12

month 1 income=0.5 BTC
total stakes for month 1= 24
Reward per stake = 0.02 BTC per stake.

This method will give every participant stakes according to his rank involved.

Yes and before join everyone need to think as it will take a month or so for the initial profits.

Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

As I expected the first time I saw this thread, but I waited to see what he will tell the people who contact him. No one say it is a scam, but at the same time why would anyone trust OP, there is no one reason to trust him/her except his request to trust him ( You need to trust me and your working partners ) which is funny to be honest . If I opened a loan request with this kind of statement ( you need to trust me ) without backing it up with collateral, I would get negative trust in no time .

Let a lone the amount of problems that gonna be caused by this business model ;
1- what if some bounties finishing in 1 month and other finish in 3 months  ?
2- why would anyone blindly join a campaign you choose for them ?
3- If the campaign turn out to be scam then you are the only one to be blamed since you are the one make the choice !
4- The Ethereum address you will be providing will be connected someway or another and you will probably gonna  receive red trust, you might remove it later based on this thread but then you will get it again as it will become harder to tell if you all are different persons or there is some of your alts between them .

I can keep going about the cons, but I think you got what I want to say .
First thing with you is that you have just not understood the concept on which we need to work.

Answers:

1. Whenever the first bounty ends the rewards will be distributed among all the participants and no wait for the other to end will be there.
2. That's you choice you can also suggests a good campaign you think would be successful.
3. As I already said you don't get the concept behind this project. This is made only to save us from shitcoins at the end.
4.I am not newbie here and know how to manage ETH address.

Plz don't spread fud if you have half knowledge about something on the forum

Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

You need to join the campaign I suggest.
How you can know if your suggest can paid ? And i think no one can get fix income from bounties
Not every campaign will pay for sure. But we can select some potential once which have better team and good concept. And still we are with many campaigns at a time so I think most of them will be successful for sure.

Yes, no bounty pays fix but by joining this you would get some income every time a campaign is successful even if your campaign is a shit one.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

First thing with you is that you have just not understood the concept on which we need to work.

Answers:

1. Whenever the first bounty ends the rewards will be distributed among all the participants and no wait for the other to end will be there.
2. That's you choice you can also suggests a good campaign you think would be successful.
3. As I already said you don't get the concept behind this project. This is made only to save us from shitcoins at the end.

From the look of your replies, you real noob and have no idea how this forums work. Let me educate you .

1. I join you and suggest good campaign and other 9 joined and suggest 9 shity campaign and you suggest shity campaign now when I got paid I will split my profit with you guys, Do you really think it will be fair !
2. How this gonna safe you form shity campaign, this is going to just give one man work among others, one person do good research and pick a good campaign other make bad choice so ya lets all share his reward LOL .
3. You are newbie go do more search about how Ethereum address get connected to each other and come back again . After only couple of campaign anyone can easily connect all the address and tag all of the accounts in this deal, Unless you are wellling to make an address for every one to take reward and an address for every one to sell the rewards and an exchange account for every one in case the reward got listed on an exchange, because at some point all the address will be connected to one person when you try sell rewards and distribute it so  good luck proving that they are not your alts .

Lastly I really do not care that much about you or what you are doing ( I have more important stuff to do ) than spread FUD against you, but at the same time it is my duty and everyone duty to point out what  others  might face, it is a moral thing to do .

And btw you did not answer why would anyone trust you  Huh Roll Eyes Wink
Theizestooke (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Answers:

From the look of your replies, you real noob and have no idea how this forums work. Let me educate you .

1. I join you and suggest good campaign and other 9 joined and suggest 9 shity campaign and you suggest shity campaign now when I got paid I will split my profit with you guys, Do you really think it will be fair !
2. How this gonna safe you form shity campaign, this is going to just give one man work among others, one person do good research and pick a good campaign other make bad choice so ya lets all share his reward LOL .
3. You are newbie go do more search about how Ethereum address get connected to each other and come back again . After only couple of campaign anyone can easily connect all the address and tag all of the accounts in this deal, Unless you are wellling to make an address for every one to take reward and an address for every one to sell the rewards and an exchange account for every one in case the reward got listed on an exchange, because at some point all the address will be connected to one person when you try sell rewards and distribute it so  good luck proving that they are not your alts .

Lastly I really do not care that much about you or what you are doing ( I have more important stuff to do ) than spread FUD against you, but at the same time it is my duty and everyone duty to point out what  others  might face, it is a moral thing to do .

And btw you did not answer why would anyone trust you  Huh Roll Eyes Wink

Yes for sure you would not trust but to build trust or start a good service the initial persons need to trust and than only more people will come.You could just wait for a Month or so for peoples trust on me and than you personally would join with is for sure.

I am a experienced bounty hunter for sure and thats way I am trying to make this big work of giving people a opportunity to work as a team to get good Profits.

I cannot reveal all the working here but not every one will select their own campaign for sure most of them will be selected by me.

And about ETH address I have a better plan than you and it will also not violet any forum rules and none of the participants will be tagged.

Thank you for discussing here your doubts it will give every one better knowledge about this work

artmaker

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

You guys really going to belive someone when they come to you with something to good to belive and you guys gonna belive it just like that ?

Trust need to be earn guys.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

Requirements to join:

I like the idea, the benefit for you will be more because you would be able to collect more members for a certain bounty and I thought you must have a dealing with that company/bounty team. Anyway is it possible to work with my own ETH address instead ?? If yes we can discuss on telegram
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

Yes it does, but I'm sure there will be plenty of suckers who will sign up to get fleeced.  Since most of them are shitposting idiots, fuck 'em.  Don't come here crying when you get nothing.
i can work from 12 hrs to 16 hrs a day doing the bounties.
That's sad, just sad.  This is what bitcointalk has become.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

Yes it does, but I'm sure there will be plenty of suckers who will sign up to get fleeced.  Since most of them are shitposting idiots, fuck 'em.  Don't come here crying when you get nothing.
i can work from 12 hrs to 16 hrs a day doing the bounties.
That's sad, just sad.  This is what bitcointalk has become.

This is illegal right, can you give the OP redtrust or something?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: