Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: QoinPro.com - Free BTC, DOGE, LTC, FTC, VTA every 24 hours automatically  (Read 132703 times)
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:44:43 PM

has anybody the same problem?
deposit on the btc adress dont show in qoinpro?

People actually deposit to this site?  Huh

interesting.. Was here one guy, who said that he is using this site like an online wallet! Grin

Edit: Up - it realy works!?!?  Shocked

a wallet for shitcoins? Grin why not? Wink for more seriuos multiwallets i use holytransaction.com or www.cryptonator.com, but they are multi-wallets, of course they are not safe like single coin online wallets or wallets on a pc, but who cares  Roll Eyes plz don't keep your crypto savings in it and you will be fine  Tongue

edit: yes it works - just get some shitdust from any faucet and withdraw - never had a single problem with that, is it safe - i think no. does it pay good - no. does it work - absolutely yes and you can check it in five minutes without any risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:46:40 PM

yea and nobody got any payment proof for this site!! waste of time
I got payment from qoinpro, but payment with altcoin (with less worth, because no one want to trade that coin to BTC Sad )
i never get payment with bitcoin, because it's very hard to reach minimum payment
you need a LOT referrals and even so you only get few satoshi
just waste a time, my personal opinion

In these days its not loading here.
But once i got paid some altcoin from this site.

waste of time

hahhaha how its waste of time? even you dont need to open this site for months and years. They automatically add alt coins in your account daily.
sorry i didn't give explanation about waste of time
I mean waste of time because we need efforts and time to spread our referral links to many site/blog/forum to get as many as possible referrals.
qoinpro is all about referral networks right Smiley that why they give us deeper level of referrals bonus, to convince use get many referrals.
you won't get many coins if you just sign up and wait everyday Smiley
but even you get many referrals, the bonus itself not worth compare to your efforts (and time lose for your work Sad )
that's why i said " waste of time"
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:45:19 AM

yea and nobody got any payment proof for this site!! waste of time
I got payment from qoinpro, but payment with altcoin (with less worth, because no one want to trade that coin to BTC Sad )
i never get payment with bitcoin, because it's very hard to reach minimum payment
you need a LOT referrals and even so you only get few satoshi
just waste a time, my personal opinion

In these days its not loading here.
But once i got paid some altcoin from this site.

waste of time

hahhaha how its waste of time? even you dont need to open this site for months and years. They automatically add alt coins in your account daily.
sorry i didn't give explanation about waste of time
I mean waste of time because we need efforts and time to spread our referral links to many site/blog/forum to get as many as possible referrals.
qoinpro is all about referral networks right Smiley that why they give us deeper level of referrals bonus, to convince use get many referrals.
you won't get many coins if you just sign up and wait everyday Smiley
but even you get many referrals, the bonus itself not worth compare to your efforts (and time lose for your work Sad )
that's why i said " waste of time"

You need to not only spread referral links.. but get enough NEW people to sign up as well. Many have already joined or won't use referral links.

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:50:38 AM

I joined just to test. I have a few referal's, so get more than a single user. I have noticed, that last year, I got an email showing me my coin balance's, but the last of these was received in november of last year.. This was my first 'notice' that it aint that 'straight' up. I got a few spam from them including some kinda survey, but ignored all that.. as from spam from other sites I never knew of, they are clearly selling the database, for I dont give my email out to just anyone.. I keep track of new mountain's of spam, which usually appears after joining many site's.

All in all, it has been adding up, but based on the site functions, I wont be able to withdraw anything worth anything for at least 10 fuckin years..

I see this site as pointless. But it exist's..

It costs more to join, for ZERO gain you'd consider 'worthwhile'.

If you ask me, this site is designed to get people to put more btc into this site.. not wait until you have enough.. guaranteed, if the right person places the wrong amount into his/her wallet, the site will disappear.

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:58:04 AM

I joined just to test. I have a few referal's, so get more than a single user. I have noticed, that last year, I got an email showing me my coin balance's, but the last of these was received in november of last year.. This was my first 'notice' that it aint that 'straight' up. I got a few spam from them including some kinda survey, but ignored all that.. as from spam from other sites I never knew of, they are clearly selling the database, for I dont give my email out to just anyone.. I keep track of new mountain's of spam, which usually appears after joining many site's.

All in all, it has been adding up, but based on the site functions, I wont be able to withdraw anything worth anything for at least 10 fuckin years..

I see this site as pointless. But it exist's..

It costs more to join, for ZERO gain you'd consider 'worthwhile'.

If you ask me, this site is designed to get people to put more btc into this site.. not wait until you have enough.. guaranteed, if the right person places the wrong amount into his/her wallet, the site will disappear.

Have to ask, how did you manage to get referrals? I have 0 though I haven't tried all that hard. Figured it would be simple though.

Funny you mention selling the database.  Never really thought about it, but I get flooded with bogus paypal notices and such nowadays.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:59:47 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 04:10:05 AM by Decksperiment

create 1000 email address's, refer them all.

Edit: wrong site Wink oops..
ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:01:03 PM

That is a lot of work too...  Grin Grin Grin

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
flyingplows

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:54:46 PM

That is a lot of work too...  Grin Grin Grin

I highly doubt if its worthwhile for this site  Grin if you browse back this thread there is a guy that tells how ''much'' he earned with a ton of referrals - and I can tell you a spoiler - not THAT much  Tongue

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:45:35 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 02:05:55 AM by Decksperiment

That is a lot of work too...  Grin Grin Grin

I highly doubt if its worthwhile for this site  Grin if you browse back this thread there is a guy that tells how ''much'' he earned with a ton of referrals - and I can tell you a spoiler - not THAT much  Tongue

Yeah, but this is how we ALL get our referal's no? I admit some have more than other's, that are REAL, but when it comes to free money (that's why your here no?) A fake referal is cheaper than asking a real one..

Edit: Allow me to explain:

I am a man with a small network of friend's, and thankfully, we speak in the real world, never meet online. Online I have a presence of over 20.000 email address's.. (crap) but need to be legit.. my friends wont go online (dont blame them,) so I create FAKE FREE email address's, all of which can be traced by the gov, but since they are not used illegally under any international law, are legit: Sign up with 5 of your fake email adress's.. this gives you 5x what you would gain if you only had ONE account, need I say more?

Keep in mind, it was only when I spoke, Latium thought it knew better, where is it now? Did I cause that? Clearly.. They OVER reacted to the norm.. referals matter, legit or not, unless you wanna police others pc's like lat attempted.. again, now you know.

The question being, if you only have 10 friend's, how do you get 20.000 referals?

Next, your inbox will be bombarded saying, here's free traffic, dinae listen tae that wanker, when you should Wink
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:34:49 PM

the site QoinPro.com is not working for me anymore. i thought maybe to use it as a passive faucet. it says ''logo error code'' and nothing else...
but www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com says: It's just you. http://qoinpro.com is up. maybe its some server error on their side... up but not working.. Smiley just registered a few days ago and now down.. not working for you guys too right?

soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

same here, since when it stopped working?  Undecided
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:01:54 PM

QoinPro is definitely down at the moment.  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:19:02 PM

Guys, you really take this site seriously? .. Guy with thousands of referrals just leave because he can't withdraw .. My account was blocked without reason and no respond  from support from months .. Maybe someone will be have luck and will bring thousands of referrals, will withdraw then two times - win maybe 0.001 - but will loose a LOT of time .. It is not really worth ..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:07:09 AM

Guys, you really take this site seriously? .. Guy with thousands of referrals just leave because he can't withdraw .. My account was blocked without reason and no respond  from support from months .. Maybe someone will be have luck and will bring thousands of referrals, will withdraw then two times - win maybe 0.001 - but will loose a LOT of time .. It is not really worth ..

+1

This service s pointless. You can work your ass off and receive nothing. Ref payments are insignificant.

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:23:52 AM

I've got 11,000 referrals and I think the site sucks..lol

Can we let this thread die? No one bump this!!!  Tongue
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:00:04 AM

the site is up now Smiley why should we leave it? there are plenty of popular threads about companies that turned out to be scams in a month or so and this site works fine for long time already from what i've read..  Tongue

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:52:34 PM

the site is up now Smiley why should we leave it? there are plenty of popular threads about companies that turned out to be scams in a month or so and this site works fine for long time already from what i've read..  Tongue

I have 11,000+ referrals and I told you the site isn't worth your time... Roll Eyes

Most of the time the withdrawals don't work, the site is going nowhere...

That's why you should leave it. Omg, I can't believe I'm bumping this...lol
flyingplows

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:19:55 PM

I still put some dusts from altcoin faucets there because I am too lazy to install all those wallets and everything works for me there. Maybe it starts not to work at bigger amounts though, I wouldn't put anything bigger there since they control private keys and theoretically can spend your funds if they feel like it  Cheesy

srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:36:44 PM

This site is scam, there is no withdrawals, but you can send them coins if you want, they accept it, they dont give it.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:56:52 PM

I found this by accident and thought it looked promising, very disappointed to see the negative comments though, guess I won't expect anything from it.  Undecided

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: