Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: QoinPro.com - Free BTC, DOGE, LTC, FTC, VTA every 24 hours automatically  (Read 132702 times)
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

I paid 0.00025000BTC Fee for a transaction who is never arrived (so i think my 0.1 BTC is already lost...)

This is not normal... You can't be confident on that site !!

do you mean you actually put some money to them and now you tried to withdraw your coins you are not getting it on your wallet? If so, sad for you, they are one of the oldest scam site here in crypto world and you just fell for it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karubael

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

I paid 0.00025000BTC Fee for a transaction who is never arrived (so i think my 0.1 BTC is already lost...)

This is not normal... You can't be confident on that site !!

do you mean you actually put some money to them and now you tried to withdraw your coins you are not getting it on your wallet? If so, sad for you, they are one of the oldest scam site here in crypto world and you just fell for it

Yes it's exaclty that... they sent me a mail talking about a fork, saying that i have to put my BTC before the 28th for valid the operation.... i heard about the possibility of a scam just after this but it was too late... i ask my money back but i can't acceed to the blockchain, they do the operation "manually"... no answer from support, no possibility to verify the chain for verify.... !!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Will this be worth my time when I dont do referral links? I hate sending around referrals and dont have time for that stuff, so my question is, will this be worth it without doing referrals? Will I be able to accumulate enough funds on qoinpro.com so that I can someday withdraw them? Another question are withdrawal fees, how much are they?
denizzz

Activity: 418
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

Well this is a great site Smiley No spam, no ads, simple sign up and free crypto!!
Recommended!
https://qoinpro.com/f255eb8101f33921a903f0d03d8d909a

arog73

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

@woutersteven

So, whatever happened to your promises of receiving matching deposits of BCH & BTG?

I take it you are just going to 'keep' those coins, huh? Is that it?

Does your word mean anything to you?

I dare you to be a man and keep your word.

Username: Pirata911

I'm in a similar situation...NO BTG! I understand that support seems overloaded. I get it...but we're getting close to two months now and not BTG as promised. Also, I claimed all the most recent Bitcoin forks and none of those coins reflect the proper balances.

I am pretty frustrated and am thinking about just withdrawing my BTC entirely. Even without the BTG.

QoinPro username: arog73
arog73

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

received an email yesterday about another fork, UnitedBitcoin aka UBTC  happening today:

"The ratio of  UBTC you will receive for every BTC in your QoinPro wallet is 1:1, meaning if you have 2.7 BTC you will get 2.7 UBTC (just like BCH and BTG).  There is a special procedure for claiming UBTC, but we will handle it for you"

Reading this thread seems withdrawals take a while ... reason unimportant. A little worrisome and strange that deposits are automatic but withdrawals require in-house processing.

Anyone able to withdraw their deposits and bonus coins thus far???

I withdrew LTC, DOGE and BTC within 24h, but waiting on Dash since the 4th of December. I send them 2 emails, dm on twitter and message here, still no reply from support Sad

This is QoinPro

Please send us your username and we'll investigate.

Hey Steven Wouter - I appreciate the fact that the site is overwhelmed with support requests, but almost 2 months have gone by and I still haven't gotten my BTG. I've tried support requests. I've tried emails to you and support. I've even tried sending tweets to the QoinPro account AND your account. I have gotten NO RESPONSES AT ALL. What the heck man?

AND - I've claimed all the most recent Bitcoin forks but none of the balances reflect the proper amount as compared to my BTC balance.

QoinPro username: arog73
Vartak

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

Is anyone else receiving the free coins? I've noticed that my btc balance doesn't go up despite their claim that you receive 2 satoshi (more with referrals) each day. I haven't checked other coins but bch balance appears steady as well.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

Is anyone else receiving the free coins? I've noticed that my btc balance doesn't go up despite their claim that you receive 2 satoshi (more with referrals) each day. I haven't checked other coins but bch balance appears steady as well.

It might be because so many BTC forks are being added recently to Qoin.pro, my opinion.
#SBTC should be credited this week i suppose, and they will move on to another fork for calculations and crediting.
I wish the process could go faster, and support could be more effective, but it really seems Qoin.pro is overloaded with support requests and questions of all kind.
Last time when i needed help, i found it here at this thread.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

This site actually allowed me to withdaw a few weeks ago. Since BTC increase in 2017 I decided to check all the little faucets where I could have balances and found about 20$ there. I tried to withdraw and got paid in about a day or two. I wouldn't really recommend the site, because you are not gonna earn anything there unless BTC will rise to a million or you have thousands refs. They pay less than dust, but they do not look like scam.

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

This site actually allowed me to withdaw a few weeks ago. Since BTC increase in 2017 I decided to check all the little faucets where I could have balances and found about 20$ there. I tried to withdraw and got paid in about a day or two. I wouldn't really recommend the site, because you are not gonna earn anything there unless BTC will rise to a million or you have thousands refs. They pay less than dust, but they do not look like scam.

Agreed on that, you will never get wealthy income from this site even if you invite 10.000 friends.
Furthermore for me qoin.pro is the place where i can get credited with latest BTC forks (so far got only BCD)
Have withdrawn several times, once it took over 2 weeks, wrote in this topic and sent PM to woutersteven and got my bitcoin.
If you take a look at traffic which is going to qoin.pro it's easily to see, they are just overloaded with tons of new registrations and dozen of support tickets.
JanEmil

Activity: 2240
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

I really like the site.
BUT sounds like it is dead at the moment. On twitter people are angry because no reply from support any more.
Withdrawal don't work.

Maybe you should not deposit at the moment.

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

I really like the site.
BUT sounds like it is dead at the moment. On twitter people are angry because no reply from support any more.
Withdrawal don't work.

Maybe people should search informations before investing and get angry.

I personally wrote a few times that qoinpro use to disappear for months, as others wrote too. But people instead of reading feedback posts, are all happy to deposit btc is this service when they promise to give btc forks.

Peopleeee wake up!
IriDina

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

I really like the site.
Withdrawal don't work.

Maybe people should search informations before investing and get angry.

I personally wrote a few times that qoinpro use to disappear for months, as others wrote too. But people instead of reading feedback posts, are all happy to deposit btc is this service when they promise to give btc forks.

Peopleeee wake up!

I also tryed that site, but for me looks like scam.
Who will pay you money for nothing? Nobody. So, thik we undertood the situation.
Almody

Activity: 259
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

They are scammers guys, have no doubt about it now after they stop even giving us there daily coins! Pls do not deposit anything !! Support is dead too, wrote them lot's of time and got no reply of course!
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 3445

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

they are currently off line with their site, this is the announcement:

The website is currently undergoing a massive upgrade and will be back online on or before March 23 (Friday). All issues relating to forks / withdrawals and faucets will have been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cent21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

they are currently off line with their site, this is the announcement:

The website is currently undergoing a massive upgrade and will be back online on or before March 23 (Friday). All issues relating to forks / withdrawals and faucets will have been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Sadly today is the 26th march and that message is still there.....

I'm sorry for the ones who sent money there.
cumi

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

my 0.03 BTC still in there .. not much, but very valuable to me .. please dont scam ..
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

I signed up here of course, for the free coins, but i was very suspicious abt the reason why they do that, maybe they will come back, maybe they will not
if its a scam, it was a very well thinked one, if it aint a scam and they will come back, hats off and much respect!
Cent21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

Since a few days the message on the site is this: "The website is currently undergoing a massive upgrade and will be back online on or before March 30 (Friday). This is a week later than expected, apologies for that. All issues relating to forks / withdrawals and faucets will have been resolved. Thank you for your patience. If you need any withdrawal processed quickly, please contact withdraw@qoinpro.com"

And today we are on 31th march..... another deadline not respected.

What more can i say.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 3445

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Thanks for the offer!

wich offer? The site is currently off line!!!
Anyway seems they have a really interest to run this type of business, and maybe they will come again online.
Anyone has already taken a code with sms? Probably this is one of the best way they use to capitalize the entire system ... Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: