Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bears are running the show  (Read 455 times)
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Where will they takes us!
whatever they want, we should be able to prepare a plan to anticipate all the things that will happen.

4400 USD is my guess!
$4400 for who? bitcoin?
TO make that anticipation,we must continue to stay stronger and tougher holding our coins is the best action we might do to lessen the effect of manipulation,because if we will join those panicking and slow hands then $4,400 will happen in just a weeks

I must admit that im in a big loss on value but not on volume because i never sell any coins im having and this way i can say im helping the community
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

I think there is something manipulation going on here. The whales are trying to get the price of BTC as much as lower as they can so that they can profit more. In my opinion bullish market will exist soon so it is the right time to buy crypto currency.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

It could be, but I don't think that they have enough time to do that.
Soon we will see new bullish run!

Wait until June 25, when payment for the futures of bitcoin, and that's when you can make a conclusion, where will the bitcoin up to the bulls, or as you say, bears rule....
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

It could be, but I don't think that they have enough time to do that.
Soon we will see new bullish run!

Wait until June 25, when payment for the futures of bitcoin, and that's when you can make a conclusion, where will the bitcoin up to the bulls, or as you say, bears rule....

what happens on the 25th? I am very curious, whether bitcoin will surprise, release or launch something?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Its really a bad situation, at this point people will start to lose trust and can lead to panic sell, the bear market has been going on for a long time and now repeat again, the market situation is bad and the signal is showing that the bear market will still going on, hopefully that people will hold on and the market can heal immediately
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I will be surprised if there is not any bad news every day. When will we be happy when we see the sun.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

4400 for Bitcoin is my guess!
This scenario will separate the true holders and those panic sellers that cannot take the bitcoin drop that is happening almost everyday. If you still hold your bitcoins you will get your reward when bulls enters the market.
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

I think there is something manipulation going on here. The whales are trying to get the price of BTC as much as lower as they can so that they can profit more. In my opinion bullish market will exist soon so it is the right time to buy crypto currency.
The market looks very bad. New players are afraid to come to the market. Search queries fell and the index of interest also fell. My assets are getting smaller and smaller

KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

And the bulls will let the bitcoin fall to this level. In principle, nothing can be denied, but if you think sensibly, then this is unlikely to happen. Everything will depend on the patience of investors and their behavior in the coming days, not the most ideal for the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

And the bulls will let the bitcoin fall to this level. In principle, nothing can be denied, but if you think sensibly, then this is unlikely to happen. Everything will depend on the patience of investors and their behavior in the coming days, not the most ideal for the market.

The indicators support bears. The media is also scaring everyone!
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

Although the price of bitcoin is going to $6000 now, I think $4400 is an extreme prediction. I hope the bull season will come much more earlier than we expect.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

It is more realistic then BTC to an new All-time-high in 2018.
So i think it is better to wait to invest in the moment.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 08:35:17 PM by senne

I don't think this is a bear game, market is down due to more serious issues like the recent Korean exchange theft which has cause market to suffer a lot. I think these situations will take some time to settle down. Bitcoin is volatile but not so much volatile that it will jump 3,000-4,000 USD in a single day, we need patience to see market growing and coming back from where it dropped. These situations require time to settle down.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

4400 wow i wonder how that will turn out for the rest of the tokens and alt-coins. It doesnt look good and i dont like the idea

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:24:25 AM

I don't remember Bitcoin falling to that level, and I'm hoping it will not happen we must support bitcoin buying support at 5990 level,its not good for Bitcoin to set a record on price drop, the volume is still good , but we know Bitcoin's history of getting back in so many times so let's not think about that level anymore.

rabbitkenith

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:30:21 AM

It really is terrible. All that Dec/Jan fomo messed everything up  Sad
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

yes I also assume it can happen to reach $ 4500 price, where they try to lower the price even more to buy more, inevitably will happen bearish market will last long before Bitcoin reaches the price they want, big pump will not happen for now, people think maybe when buying now they will hold a higher risk and hope to wait for a cheap price, whatever happens we can only wait for trust back from many people and of course greedy people.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:01:47 AM

no, i think it cant go down to 5k.. strong support on 5.8 i think. green will approaching after this kind of disaster. but, how can we start over if our own  investment is stuck and keep crying in the wallet.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

The bears are in control: BTC NOW below 6K
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:45 AM

whatever they want, we should be able to prepare a plan to anticipate all the things that will happen.

4400 USD is my guess!
$4400 for who? bitcoin?

Yes agreed, with bulls unable to break bitcoin and altcoins up through resistance levels and bears breaking bitcoin and altcoins down through medium term resistance levels. The bears are in charge, but they will get tired and the bulls take over again for another market rally soon. The question is when the major downturn the market has been in for 6 months now will turn positive again. Long term market charts suggest the downturn will last 12-18 months before the next big up-market, so I think the bears will basically be in charge until sometime in early to mid-2019 when the bulls will take overall charge again and the market will roar away upwards!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: