Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE TRUST AND MERIT SYSTEM ON BITCOINTALK  (Read 622 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

I knew some low life looser would dig up this.
Well, whatever you think it's up to you. I have no interest about what you are doing outside the forum however if it is something against the forum then I have problems with you.

By the way, the whole article is poorly written without giving any number, statistics, data. It's a made up article which reflects your personal thinking, frustration in most cases. Lot's of misleading/wrong information. I am sorry, you have a long way to go before you understand the whole BitcoinTalk.org community.
- Would you mind to admit these(the bold marked statements)?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

I knew some low life looser would dig up this.
Well, whatever you think it's up to you. I have no interest about what you are doing outside the forum however if it is something against the forum then I have problems with you.

By the way, the whole article is poorly written without giving any number, statistics, data. It's a made up article which reflects your personal thinking, frustration in most cases. Lot's of misleading/wrong information. I am sorry, you have a long way to go before you understand the whole BitcoinTalk.org community.
- Would you mind to admit these(the bold marked statements)?

''Merit is maintained by these same accounts of old Bitcointalk users who have all the power, and do not want to spread it equally with all the other users.'' Let's be honest, 99.99% of newbie accounts do not deserve any merit ever, they are either alt accounts of someone else or shit posters. OP name one account that has no merit and deserves 100 and I will agree with you.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

OP name one account that has no merit and deserves 100 and I will agree with you.
I doubt, you will get any answer. I also don't think OP has any interest or anything to talk fair here. OP is pissed by the red tags that s/he received for their shady activities and now s/he thinks BitcoinTalk forum's entire reputation is fake. It's just a made up, biased story.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2059

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 08:04:29 PM by madnessteat
Merited by Astargath (1)

I wrote an article about fake Trust and Merit system on Bitcointalk and how old Bitcointalk users who hold all the power abuse it.

I'm sure lot of "Newbies" will understand this problem.

https://medium.com/@filip.poutintsev/fake-trust-and-merit-system-on-bitcointalk-dabfa854edae

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███