Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION?  (Read 1546 times)
Betty10 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Reincarnation according to LONGMAN Contemporary English Dictionary  is the belief that after someone dies, their soul lives again in another body.
 But in the Christian holy bible of Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgement". The above scripture invalidat. es reincarnation,hence I don't believe in reincarnation. Let me hear your view with maybe any reason.

Hawkdono

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I don't believe in reincarnation.

But there is some interesting fact and science that indicate the reincarnation is something real.

I still wait until someone can prove it very convincingly.
yawnmoth

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

still don't know what to believe these days. i just keep the mind open, stay positive and live a good life. best i feel you can do.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

yes , i do believe in reincarnation Smiley

tubbeo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Nah... The whole "Where do the new souls come from?" kind of led me to seriously doubt it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

Reincarnation according to LONGMAN Contemporary English Dictionary  is the belief that after someone dies, their soul lives again in another body.
 But in the Christian holy bible of Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgement". The above scripture invalidat. es reincarnation,hence I don't believe in reincarnation. Let me hear your view with maybe any reason.

A soul is just a fairy tale.  There is no invisible force in your body that defies all known laws of nature. 

Once you remove the fantasy of a soul, reincarnation is impossible.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

I think there is a high probability but believing anything is dangerous

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Nope i do not believe in reincarnation.
AiJoy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

No,  I don't believe.
rosapaul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

If you smile things will work out ):

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

Sometimes i do , sometimes i don't! My thoughts regarding this topics is not specific actually!
From old books i learned that peoples who have incomplete desires, who performed a lot of sins in their lifetime goes to hell. Then are being torchered over there and then send back to earth as an animal or other creatures. And peoples who have performed good things throughout their lives goes to heaven and never send back to earth, so they always stays there and enjoys.

Some peoples said in old books that after several lives of death you come back as human being. i.e , you might have been an insect, a dog, a cat, a lion blah blah and after serving certain lives, you get to be live a human being life! They also mentioned that human being life is the best among as , which indeed seems to be the best one as i won't like to be an ant and get smashed by a kid lol. Alongside in other book the author wrote that human life is the worst life as they undergoes through pains,suffering,happiness and others! Well i don't know whom to believe and whom to know. So, i believe serving my purpose being a human being is most important. ):
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Nope. I believe we`ll just be dust after some time and we gotta enjoy what we have right now
KilderSauce

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Do you believe in astrology?
Do you believe in God?
Do you believe in magic?
Do you believe in unicorns?

How come all this rubbish is discussed in INTERNET, on a CRYPTO-forums? Jeez
KevinHartand

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Do you believe in astrology?
Do you believe in God?
Do you believe in magic?
Do you believe in unicorns?

How come all this rubbish is discussed in INTERNET, on a CRYPTO-forums? Jeez

I totally agree with you, sir.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

I do and I also believe in Karma, these 2 go typically together  Wink

shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

I would like to say yes to that, but so many have lived and died and we have no memories of those that have gone. I'll need to be hypnotised first to answer that

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Well, there are things that we believe because of our religion. For Catholic people, they do not believe in reincarnation. Though their explanations seems to be believable, but it contradicts their faith.

Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

No, i don't, but still thinking if reincarnation is real because the movie I've watched
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

yes, I think I used to live on this ears for a long time, ppl irritates me a lot Smiley))
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

I don't believe in reincarnation
lioata

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

I believe in rebirth
rachelcandy

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

no
zhangz

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

I don't believe in reincarnation. I think that after death, it will completely disappear from this world. There is no saying of regeneration.
Ortega88

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation. The purpose of it is to have several lifetimes in order to advance the soul through experience and learning lessons in each lifetime. However, when we are born into a life we are supposed to "forget" the grander picture, so to speak. I am confident that at some point our understanding of quantum physics will advance to the degree of proving and explaining what is considered to be pseudoscience. When this happens we will be able to see that science and spirituality (not religion) are not in conflict, but are complimentary.   
becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

Nah, nah, i do not believe in reincarnation.
iTzMeZaN

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

yes cause sometimes ..when im alone and fall asleep i dream wearing a old dress and defferent place
Anti_greget

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

I do not believe in reincarnation but I believe with the coincidences made by fate,
Franck2012

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

No,  I don't believe.
dn3

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

I don't believe in reincarnation.

But there is some interesting fact and science that indicate the reincarnation is something real.

I still wait until someone can prove it very convincingly.

Agree with you. This thing is very strange at all
Grundigshare

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

Nah
opinion3

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:14 PM

I believe in reincarnation. And if you can't understand how does it work you should check out some indian religion books
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

on, i never believe in reincarnation.
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Yeah, definately. I believe in reincarnation and I don't see any other logical possibility for the growth of our awareness.
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

reincarnation may actually be true, since a lot can see resemblance of previous people with the human race nowadays, and besides history repeats itself so why not the people themselves...
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

I am a little on the fence here. A complete reincarnation, I think, is not possible, but I believe that we see some things in a person that reminds us of someone we once knew. For example, when my grandmother passed away, my cousin gave birth to a baby girl a couple of months later. As the girl grew up, people say she remind them of our grandmother. Is she a reincarnation of our grandmother? I do not think so, but she sure has some traits that reminds us of her.
cyrax00777

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

It could be real, for sometimes I had such strange feelings I can not describe. For a few seconds I saw like I am somewhere else, In other time, living other life. That one could be another of my lives I had in the past. This is my opinion.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

It's a kind if complicated issue on my side, as for me I don't believe in reincarnation, my belief is that whosoever that is gone is gone for ever.
If you're a supporter of reincarnation, any evidence or point to back it up?

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
CryptoWayne

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Is it scientific proven?  Huh
gladiatorzz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

Yes, I believe in reincarnation. I believe that as a control to continue to do good so that later I get good karma and reincarnation into something better.
fedben

Activity: 230

XCRYPT

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

Reincarnation is a myth and researching about it is a waste of time. People don't die and come back to live in another body. It fallacious and untrue.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

I believe in reincarnation. And if you can't understand how does it work you should check out some Indian religion books

Follow his advice... "The Tibetan Book of the Death" is a nice place to start.

One of the main reasons Yogi's Meditate is to overcome that circle called "Samsara", the endless round of birth, death, and rebirth to which all conditioned beings are subject. According to the view of many Indian Religions, our current life is only one of many—stretching back before birth into past existences and reaching forward beyond death into future incarnations. During the course of each life, the quality of the actions (karma) performed determine the future destiny of each person.

Pro tip: My Guru stated that if one surrenders, and Meditates deeply, no matter what actions one has performed in the past, one can become free from that circle and attain liberation...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%E1%B9%83s%C4%81ra
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 07:01:21 AM by Diyannice

It is something can be true and most religions say that
time2.coffee

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

I beleive in reincarnation, but we are given safety layer so we do not remember our past lives in order not to hurt ourselves in this life. I am more stick to the model described in "Angels Empire" book by Bernard Verber
ElikoMasw

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

I think it doesn't exist but in buddhism its widely spread
ShexedeArtia

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Well  I'm a Christian agnostic so i can't really say if I believe in reincarnation but i ponder i believe in continuing live
SeriosSam

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

It seems to me that reincarnation is not more than just a word, because I do not think that the soul then moves to another body!
insiv

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

If in my religion, there is no concept of reincarnation. In Islam what is known is the concept of reincarnation in the dimension of the soul. Where the human soul should experience the process of improvement in this world. To understand this, we do have to understand the difference in body, soul and spirit.

The process of reincarnation in Islam is the process of purification and refinement of the soul, not incarnation. A person who repents earnestly, will proceed, switch from the soul of quality G, to quality F, switch to quality E, and so on until it is perfect to quality A. Now when the process occurs, the quality soul G dies, and is born into the soul quality F, the soul of quality F dies and is born in the soul of quality E and so on. This process has occurred when we are still living in this world.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

I simply believe "we're spiritual beings having a human experience." Apart from that, life is a mystery. Coming up with specific answers is ignorant, after all. We know nothing, and we clearly weren't meant to know.
HODLMANIAC

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

No I don't believe it. Everyone has a one life for spend. The process of judgement in the belief of reincarnation will be on the Day of Judgment.
CryptoBayu

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

Between believed and not...
allirab

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Human race can't accept that its a normal organism as animals, flowers exc. I don't belive that there is a reincarnation or some b***** ..You will die and stop
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

I believe in it, death is just a transition to another life .

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

No, I don't believe in Reincarnation, it is just religion ideology that was created to instill fear in us

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
camuszpride

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Some people said that after you're being reincarnate your soul will be transfer to unknown living things like animals, plants, human again so on and so fort. But the big question is no one can prove it. Because others believe that your memory will be gone permanently. I wanna enjoy my life for good and share all blessings I have. YOLO!
ShukatWei1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

No, it seems to me a pitiful attempt to give value to actions and a ghostly hope of moral victory.  Rave
MickyDonald

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Whether you believe it or not, since ancient times, Eastern religions like Buddhism, Taoism have had the religion of reincarnation. I believe in cause and effect, or in other words, the relationship between cause and effect. I believe that the way people behave in life is important, and those who do good or bad will have an impact on the future.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

I am an atheist, I only believe in everything I can see (science), but sometimes I will also participate in some prayers, I think this may be a kind of spiritual comfort!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
SweetBabyJesus

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Nope it all just happens
Elqui

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Yes I believe in reincarnation, we cant hardly tell and explain the reincarnation process but it is really believed that to be true in most of the place in the world.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

Based on what I read and this is what I also believe is "You" will no longer exists after death but "you" will be reborn with no relation to your past self in another life on this treacherous world.
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Reincarnation is nothing but the representation of Infinity in our Mythology under the pretext of continuous “life and death".I partially believe on this.
Rintila

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Actually, yes. cause there are numerous of those creepy stories abot this..
Nesferattu

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

I do not trust
TheSeekersLighthouse

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Ever since my NDE in 2009, I do believe in reincarnation. I am not just a believer, I am 100% certain that it is the case. Past life regressions, predictions of things that have come to pass, an understanding of why we have come here, that is the reason why I am sure we live more than one life. I also found that it seems like we are all one, all part of one big infinite creation. Everyone being an equal part of thus.

A synopsis of many of the principles I learned during my experiences can be found here: https://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

It seems like based on what I learned during my experiences we reincarnate over and over with breaks between lives in a veiled condition. You kind of come in a veiled condition not knowing your interconnectedness with all things and memory wiped, to make the choice of good/evil to then progress further (or reincarnate if the choice isn't solidified).

This Quote from the law of one material (channelled in 1981, confirmed what I learned) www.lawofone.info / www.llresearch.org explains why one must lose memory of previous lives while at this level of evolution.

50.7 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.
RyanPruitt54

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

Reincarnation is not real. God  made animals animals, people people. Unique soul for each living creature.
HTML5

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

actually I believe but it is nearly impossible to proove
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6382

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:40:13 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 03:48:53 AM by mikeywith

In Islam reincarnation is not true, while resurrection is.

in the Quran God says

“To Him is the return of all of you. The Promise of Allaah is true. It is He Who begins the creation and then will repeat it, that He may reward with justice those who believed and did deeds of righteousness. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve”.

also says:

[For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back .That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.

--------------------------------------------------

If you believe in reincarnation then you can't believe in death.

scientific wise unfortunately it's beyond our ability, as the only way to prove reincarnation is by dying. and the scientific facts they provided is far form real.

Dr Stevenson claims to have found over 3,000 examples of reincarnation during his time which he shared with the scientific community.

Dr Ian Stevenson, former Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia School of Medicine and former chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, dedicated the majority of his career to finding evidence of reincarnation, until his death in 2007.

so why didn't Dr ian show up after his reincarnation and said "hey I told you so" ? .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
laurentiuboc

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

I don't believe in it. I wish that can be but i don't know if is really possible
fugohugo

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

I think is possible, i wish i can live again after death
POGO393

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

The Buddism tell about reincarnation