Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION?  (Read 1546 times)
Diyannice

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 07:01:21 AM by Diyannice

It is something can be true and most religions say that
time2.coffee

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

I beleive in reincarnation, but we are given safety layer so we do not remember our past lives in order not to hurt ourselves in this life. I am more stick to the model described in "Angels Empire" book by Bernard Verber
ElikoMasw

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Reincarnation according to LONGMAN Contemporary English Dictionary  is the belief that after someone dies, their soul lives again in another body.
 But in the Christian holy bible of Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgement". The above scripture invalidat. es reincarnation,hence I don't believe in reincarnation. Let me hear your view with maybe any reason.

I think it doesn't exist but in buddhism its widely spread
ShexedeArtia

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Reincarnation according to LONGMAN Contemporary English Dictionary  is the belief that after someone dies, their soul lives again in another body.
 But in the Christian holy bible of Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgement". The above scripture invalidat. es reincarnation,hence I don't believe in reincarnation. Let me hear your view with maybe any reason.

Well  I'm a Christian agnostic so i can't really say if I believe in reincarnation but i ponder i believe in continuing live
SeriosSam

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

It seems to me that reincarnation is not more than just a word, because I do not think that the soul then moves to another body!
insiv

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

If in my religion, there is no concept of reincarnation. In Islam what is known is the concept of reincarnation in the dimension of the soul. Where the human soul should experience the process of improvement in this world. To understand this, we do have to understand the difference in body, soul and spirit.

The process of reincarnation in Islam is the process of purification and refinement of the soul, not incarnation. A person who repents earnestly, will proceed, switch from the soul of quality G, to quality F, switch to quality E, and so on until it is perfect to quality A. Now when the process occurs, the quality soul G dies, and is born into the soul quality F, the soul of quality F dies and is born in the soul of quality E and so on. This process has occurred when we are still living in this world.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

I simply believe "we're spiritual beings having a human experience." Apart from that, life is a mystery. Coming up with specific answers is ignorant, after all. We know nothing, and we clearly weren't meant to know.
HODLMANIAC

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

No I don't believe it. Everyone has a one life for spend. The process of judgement in the belief of reincarnation will be on the Day of Judgment.
CryptoBayu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

Between believed and not...
allirab

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Human race can't accept that its a normal organism as animals, flowers exc. I don't belive that there is a reincarnation or some b***** ..You will die and stop
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

I believe in it, death is just a transition to another life .

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

No, I don't believe in Reincarnation, it is just religion ideology that was created to instill fear in us

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Some people said that after you're being reincarnate your soul will be transfer to unknown living things like animals, plants, human again so on and so fort. But the big question is no one can prove it. Because others believe that your memory will be gone permanently. I wanna enjoy my life for good and share all blessings I have. YOLO!
ShukatWei1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

No, it seems to me a pitiful attempt to give value to actions and a ghostly hope of moral victory.  Rave
MickyDonald

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

Whether you believe it or not, since ancient times, Eastern religions like Buddhism, Taoism have had the religion of reincarnation. I believe in cause and effect, or in other words, the relationship between cause and effect. I believe that the way people behave in life is important, and those who do good or bad will have an impact on the future.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

I am an atheist, I only believe in everything I can see (science), but sometimes I will also participate in some prayers, I think this may be a kind of spiritual comfort!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
SweetBabyJesus

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Nope it all just happens
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Yes I believe in reincarnation, we cant hardly tell and explain the reincarnation process but it is really believed that to be true in most of the place in the world.
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

Based on what I read and this is what I also believe is "You" will no longer exists after death but "you" will be reborn with no relation to your past self in another life on this treacherous world.
SenseiT

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Reincarnation is nothing but the representation of Infinity in our Mythology under the pretext of continuous “life and death".I partially believe on this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: