Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ater Apple has banned the Blockchain wallet from the app Store do you.....Huh
Boycott Apple - 33 (22%)
Get rid of your iPhone - 17 (11.3%)
I hate Apple already and never buy their stuff - 64 (42.7%)
Move along nothing to see here - 16 (10.7%)
Look for other ways to cajole Apple into supporting BTC - 20 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 150

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple removing last bitcoin wallet from AppStore Survey  (Read 3157 times)
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

He would have embraced it.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:31:41 PM

i wonder why people still use that shit anyway

violet777

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:19:34 PM

I am frustrated by Apple's decision to remove the apps for BTC. Ironically, I just switched from android to iphone because I prefer the iphone (better screen for texting, etc) and now it's essentially useless for cryptocurrency transactions. I do not like using android devices as I find Apple easier so I would prefer to convince Apple to allow the applications on their devices. I messaged them and their response was that there were "privacy concerns" surrounding the applications. Not particularly convincing, but support did tell me that they were hearing from a number of people who were pissed, my word not theirs. So, if you want to take the time to tell them how you feel about this issue the link is below:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
misternanyte

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:11:53 AM

Mark Zuckerberg is trying to understand Bitcoin in Budapest, Hungary.

Mark Suckerbergensteinjewishbergsteinsteinenbergberg is a piece of fucking shit who would love to see you and your family being raped and slaughtered in FEMA camps.

Jeff Bezos dreams of a day when payment will be made in Bitcoin and delivery in Drone.

I don't who this is. But judging from your post I don't think you know any of them either, because you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

Sad Apple does not have Steve Jobs anymore.

Sad Apple has always been Sad Apple. But it's only sad for us, not them. Apple employees and Steve Jobs have always been horrible, evil, corrupt and devil-worshipping faggot bitches. I'm glad Steve Jobs is dead, and because I only use linux (because it's the only free operating system i can trust, even though I use a non-free distro, i didn't pay for it but I'm talking about the hardware support for it. Non-free hardware = non-free or in other words CLOSED SOURCE software, which is bad) ... restarting sentence... reboot complete.... and because I only use linux, i'm with linus torvaldis and Richard Stallman. Apple fucking sucks, and so does Steve Jobs. IN fact, Steve Jobs probably smokes pole in hell. Good for him.

I wish Satya Nadella also understands the Bitcoin economy.

I bet you wish Lada CaCa (slang for SHIT) would understand bitcoin so you could pay BTC to have her send her bathwater (which apparently is fucking BLOOD) to you so you could masturbate to it, moron.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/lady-gaga-accused-of-performing-satanic-ritual-in-hotel-room/

Laday CaCa (slang for SHIT, again) Accused of Performing Satanic Ritual in Hotel Room

Lady Gaga left ‘blood’ in hotel bath

Lady Gaga allegedly left “large amounts of blood” in a hotel bath.

The eccentric singer reportedly shocked staff when she checked out of London’s lavish Intercontinental Hotel last summer and they discovered a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite.

One housekeeper claimed the pop superstar was “bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual”.

She told website Truthquake: “Lady Gaga left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind.”
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:20:52 AM

First thing I did when I heard about this was I ****ed my macbook with an axe, burned my 3 iPhones and crushed my iPad with a sledgehammer.
#powertothepeople
Srsly tho, buy their products if you like them, If you don't - don't.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
misternanyte

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:40:22 AM

First thing I did when I heard about this was I ****ed my macbook with an axe, burned my 3 iPhones and crushed my iPad with a sledgehammer.
#powertothepeople
Srsly tho, buy their products if you like them, If you don't - don't.

Actually...

Just don't buy their fucking NSA backdoor having hardware and software, PERIOD.
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

I have an iPhone, and even after this, I am not planning to go to any other brands. I tried the S4 and some HTC phones, but Android just didn't feel right to me. I just prefer iOS to it, but then again, that's just my opinion.

Forever strong.
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:32:14 AM

For those wishing to break out of Apple's censorship jail. Here are the keys to your cell: http://allcydia.com/

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 02:53:25 AM

I will not buy another Apple product until I can download a native wallet app. Right now I'm thinking the LG Flex looks pretty cool and I kinda want a larger screen than what my iPhone 5s has...but I don't _need_ a new phone yet.

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
aamarket

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:08:57 PM

Hi all, is there any special reason for having native wallet app ?

I thought open source bitcoin server wallet with www interface in your own possession
would be a better choice, because you do not need to install 3rd party apps, just use
standard web browser in your xx phone.

So nobody is interested in that ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457081

IMPORTANT:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0,Tips welcome BTC:1AAMARKETmJvfjDwEFmhyYYwfre7ZFVseP  RIC:RGnX6LcJrsVEuYeySDDxkmH7AjRqoprcKt
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:06:39 PM

Apple Records boycotted Apple's iTunes for nine years.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:11:55 PM

Never had any apple product, they are overpriced.

Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:13:18 PM

I personally am boycotting Apple. The last few years their products have done nothing but enrage me and my wife as they have bungled the fine balance between ease-of-use and only-for-the-stupid.

I have been a slave to their ecosystem because of my music and purchased apps for far too long.

I saw a post for someone selling their Apple ID, I will be looking to see what someone will pay for my ten years of music and apps...

Android has a much bigger market than Apple and is MUCH MUCH more user friendly in the sense that it doesn't restrict a shitton of things like Apple does.

Simple Answer: Quit Apple, Get Android.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
khjghki44f

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:21:42 PM

I never use Apple products, it is too expensive.
lppeu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:18:34 PM

I will always support apple products.
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:33:48 PM

At the risk of being publicly flogged here, I think the Verso card/wallet seems like a nice option for the iPhone.  For the $17 price I am willing to give it a try.
crazynoggin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:00:24 PM

People still buy Apple products? Damn, people must have a ton of money to spend if they can afford to buy a phone that practically places in 1 new stupid feature everytime they come out with a "new" phone. It is sort of sad to see all of the drones doing this.

Use my referral link if you want: https://primedice.com/?ref=Crazynoggin
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:08:06 PM

I hate apple. I never spent a penny on them. Android FTW!
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:09:10 PM

People still buy Apple products? Damn, people must have a ton of money to spend if they can afford to buy a phone that practically places in 1 new stupid feature everytime they come out with a "new" phone. It is sort of sad to see all of the drones doing this.
Meh, phones are relatively cheap, I don't own one, but any household with moderate western income can easily afford to buy one per child per year if that's the case.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:50:37 AM

Verso wallet, look it up. Works like a charm.
 Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: