Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 05:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam improvement areas suggestions?  (Read 780 times)
Prophet Daniel (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:12:28 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 01:09:55 PM by Prophet Daniel

The pourpose of this topic is to help BTCJam personell to find potential improvements for the system since the competition is coming.

I have three problems I faced:
1 Auto payments
2 Use bitcoiltalk name
3 Internet explorer hiccups

Yesterday, an odd thing happened to me. This was my first loan and I became  surprised when I noticed last night that the automatic payment didn't happen.
I was expecting it to happen on time.

Then I had to manually press the Pay now button to solve the situation.

Still, to me it shows there was one late payment.

I don't know if it has to do with the fact this loan was tied to BitstampUSD.
The problem for me right now is that I'll have to pay manually from now on, since I don't know if the auto payment would happen.

The second issue was that I followed all the instructions in order to link my bitcointalk profile with my BTCJam profile without success. My question is, Is this feature working?

The third issue is that I tried acessing through the internet explorer. Most of the things work. Unfortunately you can't invest on listings and send feedback. What happens is the screen darkens and then freezes.
Prophet Daniel (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:26:03 PM

A missing feature in my understanding is the option to choose the time of the autopayments.
This would allow people to check whether the auto payment was complete in order to choose if they need to manually press the pay now button.

This feature would eliminate the risk of an unwanted late payment.
Prophet Daniel (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:33:26 PM

The support system can be enhanced through the internet, phone calls, personally in the offices and so on.
Today its taking some days for a support request to be entirely fullfilled.

I believe there's room for improvement since people should have the option to call for immediate support.
The services provided look like banking services. I would like to have the same support channels banks provide.

This is something that increases the reliability of the whole Bitcoin community.
People need to feel confident about their financial operations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: