Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:42:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copywriting for Crypto! Computer Science background & 10+ years as a Copywriter  (Read 1133 times)
rotalumis (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:20:02 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:50:26 AM by rotalumis

Copywriting for Your Crypto Venture

So... you've got some serious explaining to do! That might sound like trouble, but it isn't. I bring to the table a Computer Science academic background, together with a marketing mind and 10+ years writing persuasive copy for a wide range of industries. That's just the thing to make complex ideas sound simple and exciting, and help you win over lots of new customers and investors.

Selling your cryptocurrency venture is an enormous challenge. And that's not just because few people out there understand Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Even those who "get it" will need a good deal of understanding about your project (plus some old-school persuasion!) before they are ready to back your great idea or do business with you.

Whether your target audience is a bunch of techie nerds, seasoned investors, or the open air market vendors of the world, inbox me and let's talk about how you can find that Voice that will first make people listen and understand, and then move them to act.

To your great success!

rotalumis
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:38:29 PM

Isn't copywriting more of a law thing than a computer science thing?

Well either way, what are your rates?

rotalumis (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:04:35 PM

Could it be you're thinking of copyright as in ©?

What I do is write copy, meaning any text designed to explain a product or service and sell it to the target audience, be this text for an ad, website or any other medium. Copywriting is indeed a world away from Computer Science and it's a craft I have honed over 10+ years of working in the business with other marketers, copywriters and mentors.

In a nutshell, what I offer the Cryptocurrency community is the best of both worlds: a solid grasp of the technology, together with the marketing and communication skills to make any cryptocurrency-related business easy to understand and attractive to the public at large.

Regarding rates, I charge 90 mBTC per hour (a bit of a discount on my dollar rate of $75 per hour) and can quote on projects that are clearly defined in scope and time frame.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: