Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you hesrd of Iagon?  (Read 172 times)
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

iagon is a good project and has an experienced team of big companies. I've tried their mvp and the result is very good but there are still a few bugs.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

That's a very interesting post. Iagon is a secure and decebtralized platform.Their goal is to build a supercomputer by artifial intelligence and blockchain technology.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Didn't know about it. Thank You for sharing this info. Will invest here maybe.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

I heard this project name before. In recent times their performance is not too good. I think they need to develop their technology for connecting new investors.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

W
Sounds a little ambitious to me, if companies like Google can't do it yet then I doubt they can, for now anyway.

Just now that ive heard about this project and upon checking it you are right mate,looks like very ambitious and giving promises but not sure if they can make it

For me invest with caution about this one,i doubt about its potential and security though this is my personal opinion guys and not for anything

Maybe i dont feel like investing in this one so i have been sharing to you
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

Based on crypto market there are many coins are available in the market also lots of projects this seems new project in the market so they are now pre sale stage now it really good to know this via article also though its new so it will take some time to mature.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

Yes, Iagon has been on my radar for a while and I actually tried to participate in their ICO before but it was canceled and refunded. It seems they are having some regulatory hurdles. I do love Dragonchain, so I think they will be successful once they can get over the bumps.

AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

This a new project in the market. I have come to learn about this coin in the most recent time. It is on the pre-sale stage now. It has good purpose according to the article but this will need time. Many new coins and tokens are coming day by day. I think that competition will be very high.
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

The community of Iagon now have an ICO by which they have found a way by using smart devices to proceed with new decentralaized cloud base service. Their plan is to produce a global super computer by combining artificial intelligence with blockchain technology.
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

So there's an ICO right now for Iagon. They plan to use Artificial Intellegance combined with Blockchain Technology to create a Global supercomputer.
Theyve figured out a way to provide decentralised cloud base service using smart devices.

They use artificial Intellegance which has integrated machine learning algorithms, which i find really interesting and their smart contracts need no coding work to be done at all.

What do you guys think of them? Heres their website if you want to learn more:
https://www.iagon.com

Sounds like an amazing idea.  I wonder how practical it is.  if they could pull this off you may make a nice little profit of an investment on the ground floor.  Thanks for sharing this one.  I'm currently in a few AI trading tokens like Peculium and Cindicator. 
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

So there's an ICO right now for Iagon. They plan to use Artificial Intellegance combined with Blockchain Technology to create a Global supercomputer.
Theyve figured out a way to provide decentralised cloud base service using smart devices.

They use artificial Intellegance which has integrated machine learning algorithms, which i find really interesting and their smart contracts need no coding work to be done at all.

What do you guys think of them? Heres their website if you want to learn more:
https://www.iagon.com

I cant heard about Iagon but in your information share for us i think Iagon is interesting project about creating global supercomputers hope this become successful and gives help for the cryptocurrency community.

Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

I really like this project-participated in the bounty. I am looking forward to the release of this ICO. I hope very much for its promising and rapidly developing future.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: