Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:14:54 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NPXS (Pundi X)  (Read 326 times)
andyosh (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

Hey,

What are people's thoughts on NPXS? It was recently announced that it would be added to Binance. The price has been dropping recently?

Why would the annoncement of an addition to Binance make a token's price drop? Could it be sell-off by strong investors to buy back in at a lower price?

Thanks,
Andy
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Because contemporary coin appeared in binance exchange, so most people would think of short-term good news was gone, and the market is still in a down trend, then sold NPXS is normal.
But that doesn't mean NPXS isn't good enough.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

I've heard if Pundi X has listed on binance. because it was winner on polling
all market isnt on good condition now, both btc and alt are down. even they down so deep.
i think normal if pundi X is down too even after entering binance

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1060
Merit: 103

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

One of the reason for success of Pundi x was it's limited supply but now with 1:1000 swap, technically it don't make any difference but it would lose its charm and it's price would go to the falling abyss.

minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

I think that the Pundi X is one of the best projects of last year. He solves the real problem with the help of technology that will allow any person to buy / sell the crypto without any problems.
The addition to Binance is good news, but still the market is now in down trend and this coin can suffer very much. However, in general, a very worthy project. They will succeed.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Pundi X, however, is large, and its total market value is already large.
So I don't think it's a good idea to keep holding NPXS, maybe sold and buy other tokens.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

It had already pumped too hard prior to listing on Binance, buy the rumour, sell the news.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Today is the worst time to sell and a very good time to buy now. So it is independent from being in here.
If you have any fiat buy it now
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

I think that the Pundi X is one of the best projects of last year. He solves the real problem with the help of technology that will allow any person to buy / sell the crypto without any problems.
The addition to Binance is good news, but still the market is now in down trend and this coin can suffer very much. However, in general, a very worthy project. They will succeed.

Yes i agree with this statement.
all of altcoin and btc itself in a down trend.

and it same like other coin like bcn when listed on binance, the price is up and then down.

but you can do some research first

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

Bitcoin is down so be patient i keep filling my bags with pundi X because the coin has a good project and its has a 7% airdrop monthly . and 100 sats is really really cheap , i remember last december nothing left below 1000 satoshi i think this could happen more this year.

SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

NPXS is to be listed on Bit-Z.
Bit-Z will launch NPXS on BTC & ETH market.

Deposit Start Time: 15:00, June 27, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00)
Trading Start Time: 15:00, June 28, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00)

phahoang

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

NPXS is good project?
I am x5 price USD  Grin Grin Grin
Why i said that
They have Xpos, it's real project, have product,and it's goold sollution to payment by crypto
They have order very much about xpos, 500 xpos will be ship last 6th
Utrust buy 1k xpos.
The first price will be 0,1$ this year
And they have airdrop, for example price not change ( 0,01$), u have 7,136% every month.
But real, i see everymonth price pundi x up 10 - 20%.
Buy dip.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

If PundiX POS will receive a mass adoption in many countries price will be rise up in future and now it's a good price to buy for HODL buy DYOR.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

If PundiX POS will receive a mass adoption in many countries price will be rise up in future and now it's a good price to buy for HODL buy DYOR.
Yes, if more and more POS machines are put into use, the demand for NPXS will increase.
So it's normal for the price of NPXS to go up.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

I don't have much idea about NPXS. I'm looking forward to know more information about this
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Last year, listing on a high volume high reputable exchange would cause the coin to pump quite a bit.

This year, things are quite different.
The entire market has been incredibly bearish this year.
Major announcements and listings don't seem to open up people's wallets like they used to.

Also, binance has grown so big that even if coins get listed there, they can easily be lost in the crowd.
Just take a look at the trading volume on some of these coins.
Even reputalbe projects have low volume on binance.

On top of all of this, the last week the price crashed (many believe due to news of japanese regulations).
So there isn't any indication that pundix will pump at all, even on binance.

makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Hey,

What are people's thoughts on NPXS? It was recently announced that it would be added to Binance. The price has been dropping recently?

Why would the annoncement of an addition to Binance make a token's price drop? Could it be sell-off by strong investors to buy back in at a lower price?

Thanks,
Andy
The good news about the coin can't beat the bad trend of the cryptocurrency. You can see that how the daily trade volume of the major exchange site has been decreasing a lot from q1 - q2 2018. This can be considered as another impact to the exchange site too. Less volume and less demand.

coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

huge investors have made x2,3,4 so they dump when the first big market opens. they go to next project.

but when the dumpers have unloaded, a rally can begin...
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

I don't have much idea about NPXS. I'm looking forward to know more information about this

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

10,000 * 7% = 700     (per month)

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

I've been supporting pundi x in their social media when their project still do some bounties. Their vision about this pundi x project kinda good in my opinion. Big vision, real movement of progress, supportive customer service, many supporters too. it will become big in the matter of time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: