Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 😳 Popular Singer Akon to Launch his Own Cryptocurrency 😳  (Read 218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

this is not the first and not the last project. many of those who will do it very quickly will close their work. these platforms are not needed by anyone except fans. and vanity do not understand what to use that
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Interesting news. In recent time crypto market is popular among the people and this market is a good site for income. For this reason i think Akon wants to launch his own crypto currency.
Coremi9

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

because this guy is famaous he will use this oppurtinity because its known that so many people will invest in his ico or something thats why he will do this, and in the future this coin will not  offer anything interesting so it will bo not worth it at all
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

There is a hype tendency among stars today to benefit from their popularity by using their names in ICO projects. I think it is a positive thing for the market, as they can attract new investors among their fans.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

This is really good news. He really has a very unique propose. He will put it in Africa, a place with high potential however low venture. With Akon and different VIPs included, it is fruitful to draw in consideration towards digital currency and Africa. This will make the crypto currency more popular.
caisa88

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

I think that in the future, more and more celebrities will launch their own coins in order to gain more popularity and to earn more money. From what i remember there is also the footbal player James Rodriguez who is also launching his own coin called JR10.

kha180740

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

Useless coin, like most are. No purpose, only creating FOMO and people will loose money because he is famous and people will trust him. I'm not touching it.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

A lot of coins are added in the market daily. I am worried about the market. Already the market is affected by liquidity, these coins will add to it. Although he is a star but he don't have knowledge and experience. 
fakegurutu

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

This is just one of the beginning of some celebrities who were and wants to engage in cryptocurrency. With this move of Akon, Im sure a lot of others will follow and cryptocurrency will bloom like no other. Cryptocurrency is just really amazing right now even though the market isnt good but time will only tell when will this going to be green again and prosperous.
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

I believe that such public people on the contrary create a negative reputation for crypto currencies. They do not understand them and try to attract people's attention with their media. As a result, the project becomes either a Scam or does not gain the necessary volumes.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

Already all who are not lazy to launch their cryptocurrency. Soon the Housewives will begin to release their tokens.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

Another useless coin? Like Centra coin from Mayweather? Where are they now with such amount of money which they stole from investors?
Do not trust coin promoted by some celebrity.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

POPULAR? Is this 2003?
Anyway, questionable headlines aside, I hate this, I hate the fact that there's yet another semi-serious currency launched by a "celebrity".  I wanna see Africa strive as much as the next guy, but this is NOT the way to do it.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

interesting information, it is very interesting to observe this)
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

I have read the article that you have shown, it seems not serious for me, I don't believe in the future of such crypto. compared to btc, it can't have the great potential. However, the world is changing and we never know what may happen next
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

For me it looks more like an attempt of a celeb who's losing popularity to return the hype. Akon's plans are too ambitious for hist level of competiton which means that there is some team who is just using his name for the buzz.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: