Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do think my idea(project) has potential in crypto world? Need publick openon
Its a great idea - 0 (0%)
No, it will not work - 0 (0%)
Can't say - 0 (0%)
Yes, but need improvement - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need opinion and investor cum partner for new ICO project  (Read 135 times)
dhavalnc (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 03:29:51 PM by dhavalnc

The name of the project is under registration process hence i am not disclosing project and coin/token name now and referring as xyz here.

I have an idea for new ICO project.

The idea is about creating a platform where a buyer can request for service and seller can earn crypto coins by providing service.
Types of online service offered by seller:
 Physio consultant, Doctors, Healthcare consultant, Beauty experts, Marriage consultant, IT or other Technical Consultants, Astrology, Numerology, Law, Financial Adviser and many more..

How it works:

1.   Login to our website www.xyz.com and register

2.   Once user registered, he/she will be able to buy and sell services using our token system.

3.   As a buyer to request service from other users, he needs to create a smart contract.

4.   Once a smart contract is created, the offered amount of token will be locked from buyer’s account.

5.   The smart contract will be published in our network in particular category or subcategory selected by the buyer.

6.   If you are a seller you have to create a profile and select your expertise in category and subcategory.

7.   Suppose if a buyer has requested for Seo Service for his website. The seller who has selected SEO category in his/ her profile will be able to see smart contract created by the buyer and accept the offer.

8.   Once the seller submits his work, a smart contract will automatically release his funds to his account. If not then the amount will be refunded to the buyer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: