Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin keep falling?  (Read 976 times)
crypto3644 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

Bitcoin going to $2000.

Just like Silver which was $80/ounce in 1980. Bitcoin has been declared a speculative asset. I see 10% people worldwide using Bitcoin after 20 years.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

people are comparing this bear market to the one in 2014 which lasted more than a year
but I think we should see the bottom and a reversal towards the end of this year
I have my cash ready when we do hit the bottom

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

As you can see in the market today, I would say that btc is now falling because of the  resistance that is hampering the growth of btc. However, this may seem to be temporary where it may be back on track on the coming months. For those have btc, just hold for good and wait until the btc market will recover.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?
In my own opinion, I think the drop of price will be long, because it will have a domino effect since a lot of people are panic selling. I can say that bitcoin has been volatile this year, so it's really hard to predict when will it go up or go down, and also some people started doubting bitcoin, because most of the spikes are downward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

For me, I don't know how long will it continue to fall but I hope that the falling down of bitcoin market price will stop. I can't predict the future but I guess that it will turn green in the third quarter of this year. I hope my prediction will come true.
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

The bitcoin will keep falling because most of people are affected by bad news before, but i think there nothing to worry because bitcoin still exist and the trading activity keep happening. When the new investors are joining, it will be time to bitcoin begin its recover.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

Bitcoin keeps falling and we do not know when it can go upward it's price. So we do not really when it will the time to keeps falling. No one knows where it really heading so hoping their is good output for the past months it was down.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
Merited by BrewMaster (1)

So if you have some desire to see a high valuation I ask you what are you doing about it? Did you demand that a retailer accept bitcoin before you shop there again? Did you ever contact a place you shop about this? Then why on earth would you expect thee price to go up?

The price is fine. It is the valuation of their utility. It will go up when it is used more or go down if it's not. As far as alt-coins being "dragged down" by bitcoin. That is completely backwards. Alts have no value other than what they can garner from bitcoin. So bitcoin is the only thing dragging them up at all. When bitcoin falls they have no support.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

many people think that this year bitcoin will go down all year, that's why many people are selling their assets
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

This is the another market correction cause bithumb hacked, this condition are similar like few weeks agoo where coinrail was hacked almost the same amount as bithumb right now ( 30M$). I think we already reach the bottom right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

This is the another market correction cause bithumb hacked, this condition are similar like few weeks agoo where coinrail was hacked almost the same amount as bithumb right now ( 30M$). I think we already reach the bottom right now.
yeah.. i see it on the news also. this mean a bad market will continue to goes to worst. hacker has successfull still over 30million dollar and that surely push bitcoin to the ground.. i hate this bad thingy thing over the market now. now im not sure will new investors will trust with cryptos again.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

I’m a little surprised that the price of Bitcoin and most of the altcoins keeps falling. The one positive is that we can keep buying and we are getting cheap coins. I’m going to have to go ahead and buy more at these prices.

At some point we have to see a recovery and we’ll be glad we bought in so low. The key is to dollar cost average so you can keep buying a little at the time.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

We don't know, nobody knows. We hope next year bitcoin will have a great news that will make more people adopt it.
susiyanahmumu

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

i think bitcoin will down to $5000, because there is so much bad news about bitcoin rightnow, example is like Bithumb exchange that get hacked, news like this will affect bitcoin price, and people trust about bitcoin will down, and i hope bitcoin will recover again.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Some say this year low will be 6k and 60k at highest.
It's 6,1k right now, if it breaks 6k low, i think it will fall down to 5k ish.
hope everything will be back allright in august.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Tbh, I don't know how long will bitcoin keep falling. But there are already some speculations that it will be a bear market for this year. But ofcourse we are still hoping for the best. I still believe that bitcoin would diaappoint us in due time. Let's juat wait.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

looking at the chart, we can easily interpret the movement of bitcoin's price. As we see, there is just small increases but we almost see dumps. I think it will still go down by the next few months so I currently stopped putting my funds into bitcoin. I prefer hodling in ethereum now because it is better in bitcoin in terms of pumps. I hope these Christmas holiday season, it will come back to its peak and that way, we can conclude that it rises up during that season.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

As the market has fallen again, investors have gradually lost interest in cryptocurrencies, and with the departure of investors, the market may deteriorate further. This is something we would not like to see, but we have to face up to it. A full year of red market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

Yeah, it is still decreasing until now and I am a little bit disappointed with bitcoin. I think it will continue to fall but hopefully, not that low Embarrassed I am also one of those who is still hoping that bitcoin will recover this year. I don't also know that main reason why bitcoin price keep falling. Maybe some investors already sell their bitcoin and lose hope.  Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: