Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:49:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A New Cryptocurrency with an Innovative Idea!  (Read 118 times)
Ydentity (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Ydentity is the world’s first risk identity blockchain token based on cognitive neuroscience to evaluate risk and provide a predictive model for customer onboarding and risk underwriting. Ydentity risk profile token could provide a new underwriting instrument for several markets including but not limited to insurance, investment, social networking, dating and gaming.
Ydentity risk profiles are classified into three categories:
  • Risk Averse — refers to Harm Avoidance (HA)
  • Risk Dependent — refers to Reward Dependency (RD)
  • Risk Taker — refers to Novelty Seeking (NS)
The Ydentity token is implemented on Hyperledger Fabric, a secure, enterprise grade, permissioned blockchain, using a smart contract service interface to interact with client wallets, distributed ledger infrastructure, and external systems.

Join Telegram > > > https://t.me/Ydentity_Token
jahidck

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

This is a completely new take on the world of crypto currency. Not only will it change the perception of how we view crypto currency in the market but will also create a lot of interest in people. Anything new will definitely peal the people’s interest and will automatically create a buzz.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Great to know about this new innovation. I hope this would survive the competition in the crypto market.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

It really sounds interesting. But  not so easy to implement the risk minimizing factor. Even in practical risks can not be calculated or controlled ever. But truly, if it would be possible to maintain, it will be a milestone.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

In recent times crypto currency is a popular site for investment. There are so many coins are available in the market and many coins are up coming. Upcoming coins are taking initiative for their development.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Hmm! If this is just a real one. It's gonna assist the crypto community up to an extent and i'm sure it would be adopted and go a long way.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

There are a lot of projects on the market that look like this, that is, artificial intelligence assistants, and therefore, I think that these people will not be surprised to have something more interesting to win the market!
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

This coin is totally new from the perspective of investment. We have seen many types of coins focusing on much issue but this coin is focusing on different but important issue. It will focus on identifying risk. So it will add a value to the market. To be successful it needs to operate carefully.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

I personally think that cryptocurrency is still a new world until now. What you need to know is that blockchain technology is behind cryptocurrencies. Any new things will definitely inspire people's interest, so I hope that the new cryptocurrency needs new meaning. Survived in the competition of the encryption world and made investors better
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: