Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:25:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Speculative Coins to mine with GPU Rigs for June 2018  (Read 358 times)
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Please suggest upcoming coins which has good potential and easy to mine.

Thanks in advance.
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

Loki, for either AMD or Nvidia. Not very profitable now but has a very interesting future. Uses cryptonight-heavy algo. I use xmr-stak with 6 x 1070 and 2 x 1080 (using OhGodAnETHlargementPill) and I get about 5600h/s. Making about 18 Loki per day.

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
Johnjay06

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

I like Gravium and Stim, I'm chasing masternodes at the moment but those are my current picks
caloriecoin (OP)

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Are XSL(Shield)/0xBitCoin/Steem still profitable?
flying idefix

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:08 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 08:29:54 PM by flying idefix

NILU coin looks good. https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=nilu-mining-calculator
Mining it on a 0% fee pool
https://cubepool.eu
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

I think that was everyone question. And asking here wasn't a proper way to get the best coins to mine.

Why was that less proper way?
If you plan to speculate to mine the coin that has a lot of miner on it (at least you have one rival [miner that posted coin name here, and this miner mine this coin too]) mean you have a bit chance. Just do your own research for the best result!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

I like Gravium and Stim, I'm chasing masternodes at the moment but those are my current picks

But why?  I also like Gravium simply because the new dev team seems professional and I like the way they handled the swap from DSR.  Other than that, they are doing solid technical work with MN support and listings but I still haven't seen exactly what makes them special.  It is already far better than DSR ever was but I still want to see more clarity and I realize that may take time to be seen.

The masternode scene is hot right now because of the attractiveness of passive income.  MANO coin is newer than GIN but has already overtaken GIN price and already has as many if not more people supporting it.  It is difficult to obtain by mining and the price just keeps going up.  And... I understand why MANO is important.  It basically has to do with a shared MN platform which will be better than any most people have seen.  Discord is okay but VERY risky to use for shared MN platforms.  There are some good ones in discord but a more automated platform is what MANO will have ready and I think they'll have it before GIN does even though GIN started before MANO. 

So yeah, my vote for speculative coins to mine is pretty much with MANO but like I said... it also has a high difficulty right now.

As for Loki.. I know it has some support.  I mined it for a while.  looked more into it... didn't really see anything mind blowing... idk.  Seems similar to snowgem promoting when it started.

There are a lot of really good projects right now with really good people behind them.  I'll just sum up by saying I'm following:

Criptoreal  :: B-hash :: MANO  :: Gravium:: Weycoin  :: Smartcash :: Rebl  :: Absolute :: Bitcore  :: Bitsend : Yenten : Innova :  EXTN : Arionum : Zettelkasten : CRDS : POWR : NEM : SEMUX : Cerberus : SCRIV : Veggie : Polytimos

And I'm sure I left out a few... and several 0x tokens lol... some of which can even be mined!

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

You should just mine whatever coin is most profitable and sell it for either BTC, ETH, LTC or XMR and keep those and hodling them until the new year.

You can mine a small cap coin however the way the market is going right now, those coins might experience another 90% loss, and you are doing nothing but wasting your electricity and time.

Just mine whats most profitable with your GPU and either keep the ETH or convert to BTC or LTC or XMR. Even XRP is a better bet than some of these bad alt coins which are coming out everyday.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: