Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:42:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need more money to invest now!  (Read 13129 times)
nqapdkdq

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Your idea is right. Now that the price of bitcoin is lower than 6K is a good time to invest, and it's my suggestion to have a stable income that can continue to invest.
LarryX5

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

First earn money and than invest JUST as much as you can afford to lose. This advice is rather conservative, but it`s the way how you will survive in the long term. Doesn't t matter if now is the best time in history to invest. Earn money and than invest and NEVER go to debt.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

Invest only if you have spare money. Bitcoin investment are always at high risk investments.
price of bitcoin is currently stable at 6000$ around expected to get growth by December 2018

Are you really going to call this daily +/- 500 USD jumps stable? BTC is the very definition of unstable asset.

As for the point to invest my opinion is that every moment is good, but there can be a good one and a very good one. If you choose a good point you'll end up waiting a year or two for a it to bring you enough profit, if you choose a great point, you'll only have to wait a month. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MrTr

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

I believe you can invest where bitcoin is right now.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Maybe you just need to do more study on the Bitcoin and cryltocurrency as a whole. You need more knowledge than money, so you can make good and wise investment decisions to avoid losing your money. After this, you can now look for money to invest and remember to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

I do not think that now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. The fall in prices continues and is likely to continue for several more months. The price of bitcoin can reach $ 3,000 and even less. Then you can buy bitcoin at an inexpensive price.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.
I'm not sure what else you need to wait for the decrease in bitcoin, I think now is the time to buy, but this is my opinion. How much you want to invest is for you to decide

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Everyone needs more investment for more profit.
More money = more capital
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Don't do like that. If need to invest. you invest 50%. and balance 50% save for you future any emergency time. If invest easy to get you money retain. But not get the profit. So if invest wait for the price increase then sell. If want to price information market place is help to choose the best coin and best coin price list. So before invest get the plan and invest.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Don't do like that. If need to invest. you invest 50%. and balance 50% save for you future any emergency time. If invest easy to get you money retain. But not get the profit. So if invest wait for the price increase then sell. If want to price information market place is help to choose the best coin and best coin price list. So before invest get the plan and invest.

Yes .You have to save some percentage of money for your future.If you have any long-term savings,divide that into two.Keep first half in the bank account itself and then inverse that remaining 50 percentage in bitcoin.Now the price is low as compared to past month price.This may be a wise decision.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

the bitcoin price goes down to 6K usd It's in the lowest level from nov 2017 , i think its the best time to invest in bitcoin .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rodriguesserg967

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

I wouldn't rush to buy more Bitcoin when price went down by 8%. Personally I think investing into Bitcoin is too much of risk. But it's probably depends on your financial status.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

If you could invest in this bear market it is a better investment opportunity that can ever be made. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency highly volatile market with the high amount of risk. I suggest investing slowly week by week or month by month in cryptocurrency because it reduces some of the risks. Because we are not putting all the money at one time.

jowels0000

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

The price of bitcoins in the currency market has decreased a lot. Coinmarket has been that price has dropped down to $ 6k. I think to invest now for a good time because in front of the days when bitcoins price up when many profit can be achieved. That's why I need more money to invest now.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.
If you want to invest more you need to earn more money. Tongue The time won't stop for you until you earn the required amount to invest.

But remember that bitcoin investment is risky so don't try to lend money from someone to invest now because we don't know that when the price will increase so invest your savings money only and that money should not be required in long term for you.
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

Wait a bit longer, I think you will not need any more money. Altcoin values will follow the bitcoin. So hold your capital now, I think the downfall will go for next two or three months more.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

Everybody always says they're so glad that the price of bitcoin has dropped, and that they can't wait to buy back in, but I think it's a lie. Everybody worries when Bitcoin drops so significantly in such a short period of time. There's nothing that can be done to avoid it. The truth is, people are most likely just saying this to prevent other people from dumping further, which leads to a whole mess of confusion about the truth behind the market movements. Just play it safe, and wait for good news, then buy back in.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Everybody wants more funds to invest in a bitcoin right now as it has such a low rate at the moment.
I would advise just to buy whatever part of a bitcoin your budget can afford right now. As an option, you can borrow money from the bank but I wouldn't advise dealing with them. Better to manage with your own budget and savings.

Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Best time to invest no doubt but don't do it at the detriment of something else that is most precious to you. Invest with wisdom, be vigilant and hold your assets. They will surely pay off no doubt.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

It's really difficult to invest in a proper moment. I bought some more bitcoins when the price was near 8k dollars because I thought that it won't go any lower. I'm still really positive about future Bitcoin price. Don't be one of those who blame Bitcoin for their decision. I can see that you are certain that Bitcoin value is going to increase in the near future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: