Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need more money to invest now!  (Read 13122 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.

Yes, I agree with you that this is perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. And personally I do not believe that the price could falls sharply down, I think it is almost the bottom. But I dont get it what you wanna to say with the title of this topic, Or do you just want to say that now is a great time for everyone to invest, Or are you looking for a loan? Because if you are looking for a load, then you should look for it in this forum section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
This is what clever investors sounds like this in order to get any high potent product on low price and sell it in future when its price increases. This is the best way to make profit if you are investor and I have seen highly productive investors who invest in more than one sources of having more chances to result in huge profit or collective profit which can be maximum as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arjundhibar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:41:20 PM

bitcoin is best earning sucrose, the currency most popular earn time this now

https://tricksrecharge.com/
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:17:38 PM

I think is good time to invest, but who have enough money to invest on Bitcoin, and to take loan is not good because have to be repaid on time and if price of bitcoin not grow on time is risky to take a loan for.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:47:39 PM

I think is good time to invest, but who have enough money to invest on Bitcoin, and to take loan is not good because have to be repaid on time and if price of bitcoin not grow on time is risky to take a loan for.
Doing loans to profit in bitcoin now, seems a much risk. Maybe if they do that before this month increased, they probably be able to pay their loan as of this moment. Though if they really think that it will be worth it, then go on. They just need to watch the market day by day to track whether its time to sell.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

Doing loans to profit in bitcoin now, seems a much risk. Maybe if they do that before this month increased, they probably be able to pay their loan as of this moment. Though if they really think that it will be worth it, then go on. They just need to watch the market day by day to track whether its time to sell.
Those with strong mind on investing can collect loans and invest into bitcoin. Bitcoin is definitely going up and collecting loans for investing now will put any one on the advantage of gaining more than others though this depends on your risk sentiment.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:51:04 AM

Brother, just take it easy okay? You have been losing so much last year and now I do hope that you learn your lesson. Do not get focused too much on the hype and then remember what I said to invest money you can afford to lose. This is the better way to think when you invest in bitcoin. All things should be in balance and do not force yourself to earn money in a fast and easy way.

All things have the right time and the right place so let us just wait for the right time to earn and do not forget to believe that hardwork still the best method to achieve the goals in life.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:48:16 PM

As what i have seen on the coinmarketcap.com for the market price for bitcoin that literally goes down to 6K usd is a good time to start the investment. I am waiting for this moment but still i need more money to invest on it. Well i hope i could get more money the following day so that i could invest in this time where bitcoin market price falls down.

Yes, it's really good time to invest on that time in bitcoin, especially when it was still on $3k, but unfortunately I don't have enough funds to fulfill my investment plan in cryptocurrency. Now we all see how bitcoin surge its price and it might possible to keep increasing every momth comes. I hope my assets will get listed soon in good exchanges, so that I can buy bitcoin as soon as possible because i feel this year is the year of bitcoin will get bullrun.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:04:38 PM

I think its dont need a big money to invest just invest only if how much money do you have, but if you really desire to invest its depend on you if you take risk, and there are many ways that you will get money. So that you can invest more.
for some reason now I just think of saving all the assets that I have in the form of bitcoin, or ETH. I believe the two coins will pump high. it's just that, now I'm running out of assets to be converted into bitcoin, or ETH. well, I might need to think of other ways to make money to convert it to bitcoin, or ETH.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 02:28:44 PM

Regrets really happen in the end. There is no regret happening at the start of the decision being made. Anyway, what's best is that one can learn from it. Mistakes charge experience. And this one should always do to keep moving forward and OP it is still not late to invest more onn btc.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:09:05 PM

If actually you are waiting for market value of Bitcoin to fall before you buy then you may end not buying at all because this could be the lowest level that Bitcoin value could reach before end of this year. And never borrow money for investment purpose because it is some time disastrous if it turn against your expectation.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 09:06:25 AM

Regrets really happen in the end. There is no regret happening at the start of the decision being made. Anyway, what's best is that one can learn from it. Mistakes charge experience. And this one should always do to keep moving forward and OP it is still not late to invest more onn btc.
I also think to increase investment now, it's just that it's back again on the issue of money. for the problem of regret, I am currently not sorry, and even focused on covering up my mistakes. well, maybe some of the work that I did can help me collect assets in crypto. I believe it is not too late to reassemble assets.
As long your investment should be take seriously and like what people said about not use daily life money, it is good to use all in investment when we are really expect good things will come from bitcoin or maybe other cryptocurrency in future.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:10:51 AM

There are lot of ways on how to find money to be use for Bitcoin as investment. If you really believe that the real bullish is at hand then you may loan and borrow money from your friends. You may also sell your personal unused or old stuffs and things from your house then finally you can double your efforts and time as a bounty hunters in which the rewards that you will save can be sell for Bitcoin too.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:52:10 AM

If someone longs to invest in bitcoin but doesn't have enough money.

The solution is to work for it, get paid with your skill, get salary or selling and earn from things that you don't need anymore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:35:02 PM

Your decision is right because the price of bitcoin is continously to grow i think this is the right time to take this opportunity to buy some of it.I can feel that this is a great year for btc.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:54:48 PM

Your decision is right because the price of bitcoin is continously to grow i think this is the right time to take this opportunity to buy some of it.I can feel that this is a great year for btc.
Yupz all of OP’s effort has now become fruitful,from the time he posted this thread the price of bitcoin goes drop up to$3,000 so if he did continues his plan of buying bitcoin again after the value falls down.
Sitting at 11,000$-12,000 I can say profit is what Op is having now lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: