Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airbus threatens the uk over Brexit ..  (Read 114 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Airbus warns no-deal Brexit could see it leave UK - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44570931
1 hour ago - Airbus has warned it could leave the UK if the country exits the European Union single market and customs union without a transition deal.

Airbus is funded by the public at a loss  so please do leave your a waste of monies no profits for average your average joe so please go we the UK will build
our OWN planes again ..

Why will we pay profits to greedy fat cats on the tax payers expense all because of a job?..
Look i will show you how easy it is to create jobs for FREE ..

I want my garden to have a make over ?  so i get peter down the street to do it for me BUT the government will pay you out of everyone else tax monies
GOT THAT BIT?  so you get to learn to be a gardener and i get my garden done for free Kiss..

Same with AIRBUS you learn how to build planes and the profits go to the FAT CATS for free Kiss..
So why on earth do you think i be afraid of any company leaving the UK Undecided..

Humans work not monies Wink..

Have you ever heard of giving things for nothing so they make monies then buy more back Roll Eyes
Like starting people off is easy then collect Kiss..

Have you POLITICIANS ever been to a car booty?     HAGGLING IS THE GAME    seems not so with the EU more like do as your told WELL FUCK OFF..
WE WILL KILL YOUR ASSES    FACT..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Airbus writes off another £1bn on its A400m cargo plane | This is Money
www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/.../Airbus-writes-1bn-A400m-cargo-plane.ht...
Published: 16:51 EDT, 15 February 2018 | Updated: 17:00 EDT, 15 February 2018 ... Seven years ago Airbus won a £2.9billion bailout from European nations ..

Take your AIRBUS and shove it where the sun don't shine ..Threatening the UK   and the FACT we bailed you out NOT THE EU    they have no monies..
The EU have no money what so ever    they make countries pay for it all and their families and cronies only ..

BYE BYE   AIRBUS  your company runs at a LOSS  we the tax payer pay for it anyways  Cheesy..
And you got the CHEEK to say oh we will move  Cheesy Cheesy..

WE WILL FUND OUR OWN PLANES Grin..  It's about time we did anyways ..

5% on weapons ships planes  WHY because it will make us more technological   SO plenty of jobs ..

I always say our government at this moment are building walls and smashing them down again and paying the public   SO lets build technology and do the same   always got to move forward FUNDING  airbus is a loss because it's going in others pockets ..

REMEMBER  you all wanted CAPITALISM  so then lets do it  NO MORE FUNDING  private firms .. NO MORE   if funded by the public then the profits go back to the public  FACT..

AND ALL BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LET US HAVE A POINT SYSTEM ..Like AUSTRALIA  Roll Eyes..
Now imagine you say we can?  IT'S TO LATE    Democracy must be served at all cost   even if we have to go to WAR ..

You THE EU   HAVE NOW BECOME THE ENEMY    FACT ..  I HATE YOU SO MUCH NOW    BULLIED US   NO FUCKING MORE Angry Angry..

And i mean the EU POLITICIANS    Wink..Not the peoples ..BUT if you back them up then you will SUFFER   FACT..

You got NOTHING  to worry us BRITS over  NOTHING   we can build anything   FACT..we made this planet tick ..Well a huge part in making it tick..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: