Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Five things you need to know about SPOTCOIN OTC, For one, it will provide divide  (Read 87 times)
Etrilicious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Simple liquidity isn’t just a catchy marketing gimmick. It is the life blood of our business, and the driving force for everything we do.

But what is the Over-the Counter (OTC) Marketplace and why is ours special? Read on to learn five key things you need to know about the Spotcoin OTC.

1. A proven method
2. Next business day settlements
3. We’re making it even better
4. Quarterly dividends for SPOT holders
5. The go-to OTC marketplace for Big Trades

Interested in more Spotcoin?
https://medium.com/spotcoin/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-our-otc-c177c2519cbf
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

I saw thiss project earlier today, but looking at the bussinesses the team is into already, mining and OTC exchange and the amount they are looking for to raise from ICO, it is a concern for me, becasue I believe with the number they cote, there is no need to raise money from the public again, unless they just want to do ICO because everyone is doing it and also the tokens will be a security
Etrilicious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

I saw thiss project earlier today, but looking at the bussinesses the team is into already, mining and OTC exchange and the amount they are looking for to raise from ICO, it is a concern for me, becasue I believe with the number they cote, there is no need to raise money from the public again, unless they just want to do ICO because everyone is doing it and also the tokens will be a security

Well I wish I have an official answer to that but unfortunately I Dont but the team will be delighted to answer this question for you. From your point of view you can agree that the project is offering a lot. @spotcointeam
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Thank you for informing my friend. I have not heard it before. I have to do some research
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

I only know 1 thing that there are so many topics about SPOTCOIN created today in this place Grin. I don't think a good cryptocurrency need to be promoted by spamming way by newbie account like this Grin. I think I'll not waste my time to search or explore about this cryptocurrency and project behind it Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: