Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a brave new world...  (Read 197 times)
JungleEskimo (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

Full of brave people willing to dump thousands, even tens of thousands, into crypto-"currency"; your parents baffled by your inane ambititions, your friends thinking ur dumb

1 hp and a dream...

Go big or go homeless...

Get rich or die trying...

Set sail for One Piece!

Godspeed, you brave foolish sons of bitches
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

People who have less  knowledge about crypto currency may dump crypto right now. The wise people will invest in it.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

It’s true. In this time peoples are not afraid to invest on this market. Some peoples are always criticizing this market and they always affect the investors. But I think investors do not believe their fake news.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Not everyone who believes in cryptocurrencies comes at it from the perspective of some young naive novice. I have spent 25 years investing other peoples money for a living and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt cryptocurrencies and the blockchain will one day supplant all the Hedge Funds, Fund Managers , Banks and Insurance Companies.

ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

yeah, it like a gambling on if the investment for crypto and on the cryptocurrency should having a patience
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

I don't want to be as coward as just settling on one place and never having big dreams. If being brave means taking risks which based on history had given positive outcome, I'd want to try it even if it cost me a lot.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

This is crypto my friend anything can happen this field is very risky but it is really exciting at the same time, what's happening in the market today? is just a test, only the bravest will survive, the weak one is being erased and the bravest will stand still I love the "set sail for one piece" we can say that crypto space is a vast sea and it is very dangerous to set sail.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Your post  is so demotivating. Risk is there in all sort of businesses and if you can't take risk you can never do anything good. Ambition is necessary for doing something great. Ignore what others are saying and keep trying.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Actually crypto currency is really a new challenge to the world. It is a digital currency that aims to replace the traditional flat currency. This has taken a courageous task to change the world. But I believe that this will be able to achieve its brave dream to replace the flat currency.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

haha I think when you decide to invest in anything, you put all your trust in it. Me too, I carry all my money and invest in electronic money. But I am not troubled, I am profitable first. I use the profit for the next investment. So, I do not think I will lose everything
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

This is only for a foolish dreamer not to a person who loves to appreciate reality.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

It should be a brave new world, and with each new wave comes risk, and responsibility, which does not happen overnight. The glitter of gold attracts but no one jumps into the fire to get it!
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

It’s only gambling if you don’t know what you do and only FOMOing
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

This is the future of the whole world, with every minute of the appearance of investors, crypto-currencies and their number grows. The earlier you start investing, the faster you will be rich.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Ahhhhh... One Piece, yes we are all trying to become the Crypto King.

I've stopped telling people I invest in Crypto; whenever I do, the conversation just becomes tedious.
With family, they aren't afraid to tell me I'm stupid so we end up arguing over the merits of it all.

For acquaintances, they don't want to be rude so they won't flat out say it, but there are always awkward questions like, "Are bitcoins even legal?"
Or things like that.

I will admit, I had a crazy, stupid fomo stage.  I stuck through it, learned from my mistakes, and I am a much better trader now that is making consistent profit even in the bull market.

All in all, I'm actually glad I learned my lessons in crypto rather in the traditional stock market.
Blockchain is here to stay, it will revolutionize the world.
I am not on track to buy a lambo but I am on track to paying off my mortgage lol.

maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

there are so many saying if I have bought btc in 2010.. I would be rich now. They are wrong because in the slightest dump they would be selling their coins such it is now.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

Any industrial revolution passes the stage of the Wild West.
And there are always people who risk everything they have for the sake of their dreams. And this dream is in instant wealth, while at the same time spending a minimum of effort.
The Wild West and the Gold Rush are practically synonymous. One does not exist without the other.
Symbols of instant enrichment and insane risk.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

People who have less  knowledge about crypto currency may dump crypto right now. The wise people will invest in it.

wise people will take advantage on this kind of situation, but newbies will gonna start crying over and over again and after that, they will cry again because of regret for their decision for dumping their coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

I only agree with you half of the point of view. What you have to understand is that blockchain technology is behind the cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is constantly evolving and constantly improving. Now more and more large enterprises are accepting and applying. I always think that cryptocurrency is a new world, and it will bring us rich profits.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

Full of brave people willing to dump thousands, even tens of thousands, into crypto-"currency"; your parents baffled by your inane ambititions, your friends thinking ur dumb

1 hp and a dream...

Go big or go homeless...

Get rich or die trying...

Set sail for One Piece!

Godspeed, you brave foolish sons of bitches
i support being stubborn on the way to your goals, but never forget your neurosystem has limits and when you force yourself into something be sure you won't have a push back in a form of depression or insomnia!

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: