Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you?  (Read 1029 times)
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

i prefer bounty more than others. with bounty, hunters are able to earn from the project, know more about the project as it goes, able to share around the advantages of the ICO, make the ICO a fast sale

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

From my point of view I prefer bounties among all this. As they provide very good opportunities to earn good amount. Moreover it has a very good potential among all of them from my point of view.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

I would choose bounties. It requires patience and hard work but youll earn big if you joined the right project. If you have a big network you can earn big on referral bonuses too. Giveaways come too often and if ever the chances of winning is small. Bounty is the best option for me.
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

Usually I prefer bounty as they are more promising tham the other two you mentioned. I not prefer referrals because when you refer someone and if the person is not interested that feel like spamming so I never go for referrals. Giveaways are good too!
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

Obviously bounty is you getting paid for what you worked for. I prefer bounty and i  believe 99% of populace would prefer bounty to all other options provided too.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

will for me referral is good but  it will depend on the referral because thier are referral system need to invest thos people you give the referal. bounties are good but its depend on the ico. givesaway or airdrop are supper good but many of them today is scam
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Pretty easy question. My answer is bounties all the way since they are far more reliable when compared to referrals and giveaways. Airdrops are also basically giveaways which I tend to join now and then regularly, but bounties are easily my favorite campaigns in this forum. Among bounties, signature bounties are what I prefer the most followed by social media bounties. The ability to earn thousands of dollars regularly through bounties is what I appreciate most about this forum. Bounties that pay in Bitcoin and altcoin are both reliable provided you do proper research while selecting them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

Bounty, because we shall do some marketing work by read, research and be more productive by produce an article and video. And also, if the project goes smooth it will get you a lot of earnings.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

Bounty programs interests me the most! It requires you energy, time and effort to do the promotions in return of a good amount of token or bitcoin. There are a lot of scams out there for sure that is why due research is deemed necessary before you even participate. Referral is good only when you do have a lot of friends that are already engaged in crypto. Giveaways are good too but sometimes, don't just rely on them. Do something in return of something!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Bounties are more exciting to participate. Here you can work to earn your coins. And mostly, bounties provide you coins that has value in the cryptocurrency market.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

From my perspective bounty is the best among those all. Bounty is like killing two birds with one stone. You are getting paid fairly for your works and gaining knowledge about crypto which later will help you to analyze the market more.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

I personally like buying coin above all but if you ask me to choose one among this i will go for bounties. This is comparatively profitable than others.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

I prefer bounties and I am working for bounties for more than a year I feel out of lot of patience and dedication working for bounties will make u money for long-term crypto future
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

I Chose bounties because it is perfect for me. For this i can also get some tokens. I think this coin will give some return. Many people’s are also wants to connect with bounties.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

I prefer bounty more. Although bounty campaign requires a lot of effort and hardwork. Bounty campaign is a good way of earning some token and coins. It also requires a lot patience. I do not like referrals at all. I prefer more to go directly into bounty and earn my tokens.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
I prefer bounty from the list you mentioned. By participating in bounty many opportunities to generate a lot of tokens. This is because there are many campaigns to choose from, and the signature campaign is the most reliable.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

I prefer bounties since its more profitable to earn tokens. Referrals can earn big amount of token or money but you need a big crowd of followers/subscriber.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

Bounties and giveaways are my choice. Referrals takes much time and the pay at times is ridiculous.
But if one has a large telegram group, referrals can be an easy way to make income.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

A good bounty requires patience and hard work to get positive response, Hence people run from it and try to follow give aways which has very less probability.
ApemQ

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

actually i prefer giveaway. but giveaway not as much as referral and bounty. so I prefer the bounty between the two, every day there is a new bounty appears, our task is to analyze it before we join the bounty.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: