Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you?  (Read 1029 times)
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I prefer bounties since its more profitable to earn tokens. Referrals can earn big amount of token or money but you need a big crowd of followers/subscriber.
actually referrals are suitable for an influencer who has a lot of followers in their social media, because it will be easy for them looking for investors. this is worth it because the rewards are very big from this referral program
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

If the reference is to the result, I prefer bounty. I think is more profitable and we can choose the type of bounty that suits our interests and abilities. This is a very nice side job. Does anyone think the same as me
actually i prefer giveaway. but giveaway not as much as referral and bounty. so I prefer the bounty between the two, every day there is a new bounty appears, our task is to analyze it before we join the bounty.
I am less interested in the giveaway, because usually many participants, so the chances are very small to get rewards.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
For me i will choose bounties because they pay for my work and I have don't time for la because it's hard to invite people. Giveaways is good too but I'm still focusing to bounties than to other.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

I like all, if there is time and no busy, I usually join to all the programs. especially if the rules are not too difficult.
kyukielou

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

I much prefer bounties than referrals or giveaways because based on my experience i find it hard to gather referrals because of joined communities. I seldom find ico's that provide giveaways..
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

Bounties are what interests me the most because with bounties you get a better amount of coins as rewards when you are done promoting the coin for them. Airdrops and referrals are just as good when they actually pay out but the thing is that they end up paying out less coins as rewards with airdrops and giveaways
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Bounty campaign and Referrals are ok. But in referral you need to work to get a referral and convince them to contribute to get your referral commission. While in bounty you just need to do some task to get your reward. So I prefer to do bounty.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

the bounty more results than the other. This is the easiest way to get crypto without large capital but it gets quite a lot amount of crypto. Lo results certainly already no doubt many have already proven and thus getting an exciting entry in the bounty.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

All of the above, if I can get a free money, why not? Tongue
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

I have been participating in Bounties and Referrals which can we give more points or we can say tokens, more especially in bounties which you have participated in signature campaign that gives more stakes than others. But I dont think I could be favor to Giveaways.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

I will prefer for bounties. because if the bounty campaign success, you will get a lot of profit
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

I prefer do all of this things, but the most likely for me is bounty programms it can brings bigger profit for me. Also I like airdrops and referral programs but it gives much less profit for me that bounty. However I need nothing to do for airdrops or refferals, so it's just a free money.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:17:38 PM by lienfaye

When it comes to earning money all that you mentioned were good but for me bounty is one of the reliable way to get btc/tokens, we just need to pick the best project that will likely to give us good rewards so our effort wont be wasted.

We know there are many scam project nowadays hence its important to do a research before joining.

zxfffz

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I still choose the bounty, after all, I have not participated in other, I only won from the bounty task, and I am most familiar with the bounty! In fact, you can start real-time voting, so that you are more convenient statistics!
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

will go with bounties because the efforts are well paid off. Likewise, you have a lot of options on where to participate, where you are convenient at. The only challenge nowadays in bounties is how to find a legit ICO.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

I want a challenging activity so I’m more attracted with bounties, even though sometimes the rules with bounties are like hell it still worth the wait. As much I can handle my time in doing bounties I add more, and making it sure the bounties I will participate with are legit but unfortunately I have been fooled also from my past bounties. And through bounties I have learn some articles about different platform so it’s more fun for me. Learning while earning.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

This is a package deal for a bounty hunter. It used to be all ok if the project is succesful. And now a days i dont fave with the give aways most of it are not legit. Goodluck.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 10:49:37 AM by TheHas

Bounties are great, but I also like referral and 'giveaway' type of projects. Some can be great for posters and the project.

Check out trade io for example. They are an exchange platform already past their bounty and ICO stage, but are still doing great giveaways for doing a few 'bounty-like' tasks. You can also get stakes for doing things like watching their youtube clip. Check it here https://trade.io/dare-to-share

Keep in mind steemit also does bounty programs for writing tasks. Some of these aren't on bitcointalk so worth keeping a look out on that platform too.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

Very interesting for me are referrals campaigns, because I have a lot of friends to participate in airdrops or bounties if I send them a link to a project that has huge potnetial. I already bulided some nice bags with some referral campaigns and I recommend you guys to do that also.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

I am more interested in bounties as I can observe a project closely, find out whether they are legit or not. That way I can find out whether I can invest in them or not. I stay away from giveaways projects as much I can. What I have learnt from participating in many bounties is that almost all the of giveaway/airdrop programs are shit and cheap.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: