Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you?  (Read 1029 times)
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

I prefer to take part in bounty campaigns. I think it's more interesting, the bounty has less fakes. And I think participating in the bounty can earn more money.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

I enjoy participating in bounty campaigns where everything is transparent with the use of spreadsheets and also rewards that come from bounty campaigns are quite larger than any of the  campaigns above.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

I think bounty is the best among all this three because it give you opportunity to earn a good deal and also to develop your self in a lot of ways
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

Mainly I will choose all of them because all are related with profit also we can earn many profit from here based on this is the best opportunity to earn lots of money so all of them are important to me also if people concern about this topic they can earn more than before.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

Well, I prefer to follow bounty rather than giveaway or refferal program. Although we need some efforts in bounty but the results will definitely be very profitable to us. Giveaway only if we are lucky people  and refferal only for people who have a channel or a lot of friends.
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

All of them are good and will really gave you passive and easy money and earning but I mostly like and interest me is joining bounty campaigns because even it is for long span of time it will definitely gives you much bigger profits and passive income.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
Why not try all the above because more effort more earning.
But I think bounty will be the most preferred one because referrals may or may not bring profits to us and giveaways we need to be lucky enough to get rewards.So participate on bounties with good project then you can make stakes for your work.
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Referring people can be tough if you don't have much followers.Some won't even click on your link because they don't know and trust you. I prefer bounties cos it gives me feeling of being independently working alone without affiliation to  any one
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

I like participating in bounty campaign, referral and give away? I never been on it since then.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

Bounty campaign actually do have a lot more to offer than any of the other mentioned interests. One thing about bounty is that you at least use the resources you have or your skills to get some amount of token which is guaranteed you will get and would even make it worthwhile when compared to giveaways. For referrals however, that is a whole lot of ball game entirely as you will need a way to push your referral url to friends and public, so it kind of takes some ready made platform you have built to get that done or achieve something tangible from that.
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

I think if you would have a telegram channel with big auditory, and if you would post some refferal links in it. You can earn just insane money on that, because you will invite all those people in some new projects!

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I choose bounties and leave the others. For me bounties program is more profitable than others and have simple task. Referrals is bad for me, I'm not good in this one. About giveaways, never try it. Most people will say same like I do, bigger payment and simple simple is the reason. Take what you can finish and get pay.

AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

Actually I will be in favor of all of these. All of these have good potentiality to earn. If I am able to know all then it will help me in earning as I will have many opportunities to earn. Because not all of these are always ready to earn. So I do not want to miss any opportunity. Moreover this will increase my knowledge also.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

I prefer bounties, brings out creativity, involved interaction and first hand experience.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

I prefer bounties from these 3 options. My side income so far comes from bounties because to follow bounties is not difficult and does not require people to buy coins so we earn commissions like referrals.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

Passive income is my dream, so, probably, referrals. But in general, the company's bounty is much more interesting, especially when there is time, for example, to communicate with participants, they also give a lot of experience in this area (and here it is important) Roll Eyes
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

As a crypto currency user all of the above are preferable. But the bounty campaign is highly profitable among them all. As a bounty hunter to participate in the bounty campaigns are very much helpfull.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

I would like to prepare a referal system of bounties, but all of my friends that I invited to be in cryptocurrencies, rejecting my offer to join new projects, or new drops
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

I know some people have big lists, groups or channels so they like referring because it is as easy as posting link for them, i know some marketers are able to get thousands of signups just due to their followers, personally i like to do tasks in a bounty campaign especially signature campaign is an ideal task where you can promote your favorite ico project by posting on forum.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

Among the three, I am interested with all of them, since if you take a look at it, its all free money, for referrals, you didn't do anything,, someone just got a link of the companu from you link, which in a way, will also give them links, for bounties, it is great since you can njoy browsing the web for ideas and sharing them to one another and all you did is to help promote the ICO, for givaways I think tjis is the airdop, you just need a legit ICO that will do the airdrip and you can cash out anytime,, if Iam going to rank them according to my liking, bountry first, then giveaways, than referrals is the last, since it is more likely to ba a scam nowadaya.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: