Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you?  (Read 1029 times)
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

If I actually prefer three. all of the chooise alike can bring profit in crypto. I am sure that if you could take the opportunity of the three. Then you can take advantage.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

of course I prefer to be interested in bounties because of the bounties I can get very many results although not easy but at least it is worth the effort I did.
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

I much prefer bounties than referrals or giveaways because based on my experience i find it hard to gather referrals because of joined communities. I seldom find ico's that provide giveaways..
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I enjoy participating in bounty campaigns where everything is transparent with the use of spreadsheets and also rewards that come from bounty campaigns are quite larger than any of the  campaigns above.
KpopLord

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
All of the above because all of those can benefits you a lot. why not choosing all the possible things that will help you instead of choosing one. All of those can benefit you but in every different aspects. Grab all opportunity that you think that will help you in the near future. However, those things consumed your time it is really worth it.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I would choose all of the above because they all give you opportunities to earn altcoins. You just need to finish the specific tasks that they will be given to you and you can get your rewards. Even though they all give you opportunities without to earn altcoins, scam will still be a part of it. You just need to be careful in what ICO you are joining in.
hoangdanh5

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Bounty.
Moreover I like airdrop.
I have earned a lot of from it.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

I interests in the three you said in the referrals, bounties and the giveaways because that three is make give me a money or financial and i think i have a same answer with this topic or subject.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Jofel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

I like bounty and Airdrop though I like bounty more than Airdrop. Yes it will take time for both parties to earn but I see bounties more fulfilling than Airdrops. Sometimes, I see them the same whenever I wait for the tokens and it's value and ofcourse the distribution, but bounties can give you much larger amount of money. What I like about Airdrops is that the tasks are easy and sometimes you can just register with your accounts and then you'll have to wait for the tokens, but it really takes a lot of patience to get the tokens. So I guess, I am seeing great deals with bounties than Airdrops.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

Bounties and Airdrops are very much better
referal program are a waste of time except you have alot of followers to invite and ensure they register.
while giveaways is basic scam, how can 100 people win out of 300000people, ? its cheap, you should get paid for every activity.

Participate in proper bounties and airdrops, Thank me later
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

Bounties for me are the best, especially for those that make you learn a thing or two or research about the project in the course of the program. Bounties are like a job, you have to put in your time to earn.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I perceive referral programs to be quite demanding and an extreme waste of time, unless you have a lot of friends or people that you can easily refer. Bounties and Airdrops do it totally for me. Although I'm yet to make any reasonable earnings from any of them, I have read so many success stories, and I like to believe that a time will come when I will tell mine.
olivia jane567

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

if you have a crypto related website then i think referrals might be beneficial for you, if not stick with bounties. With bounties you just need your social media account and you can start, but not everyone can do referrals.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

I don't believe that the airdrop will give airdrop participants lots of money and referrals. Because I see many of them only giving $ 10 and I think $ 10 is a very small amount that is only enough to pay fees so I prefer a bounty that can give participants $ 2000 - $ 5000

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I'll go for bounties and then giveaways like airdrop. I don't like so much doing the referral thing because it's not that easy to invite people to join on something mostly if they would need to invest and spend money. As I observe you could easily invite people if it does not involve money and they could get something out of your invitation like free tokens and the likes. I also like airdrops but I  just choose only those that interest me.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

There are all great options to getting some extra earnings. Referrals work best for people who have a large number of accounts or group of friends that they can share their referral links to, and giveaways, are really not my thing, I have hardly ever gotten lucky with it. So I spend most of my time on bounties, at least there I have a level of certainty that I get my pay after a speculated time.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

Referrals, bounties and giveaways are all good ways to get some extra earnings, and if anyone can do all three of them, i would advise that they try their luck with them. Referrals might require you to have a wide range of audience though, while bounties might require you to spend a little more time carrying out some tasks. They are all good options by the way.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

I have not really seen any reasonable giveaway. What they call giveaways are more like punishment. You will be saddled with so much to do and ranked; by the way others will be in the competition doing the same thing. So i don’t know their scale in choosing the winner but i don’t like the waste of time involved. if i put such time and energy into bounty, i can be sure that i will have my reward for it not matter how small. Referrals are similar to the giveaway, i have done that several time. Very few platforms actually keep to their word. Others will just come up with one excuse or the other more like they use people to advertise themselves with nothing for you and nothing you can do after all no agreement signed.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

I prefer Bounties, because you can get handsome amount of tokens which in due time would be a good amount of money (depends on the market condition), There are bounties that does give you good returns but out of 10 at least there are more than 4 of those ten bounties have been worth doing, So I'll go with bounties.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Most likely - all is a little bit. Giveaways - very rarely, but sometimes I won. The main thing is, what do I do about what is listed above - this is a bounty, although now I began to approach more meticulously and take part in only a few.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: