Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you?  (Read 1029 times)
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Rather, I will choose bounty than referral or giveaways. In the bounty, you can still make money without referrals, unless of course he does not have a large group of subscribers. But giveaways create a contest and for the first place give a lot of tokens and then of course the cost of the token will fall in the future. Too generous referral in which give a large number of coins kills any ico project.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Most of all now I'm interested in participating in bounty companies. In the end, this is a great opportunity to make good money and get a good salary for doing simple actions. But, unfortunately, now it is very difficult to choose a worthy project for participation
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

I prefer bounty because I can get great results by following the signature campaign, translation campaign and article / video campaign.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
I would like to do more of bounties because for me I think it is the most credible among them all. Bounties requires you to perform some task of which you already know the reward at which awaits you but others are based on the discretion of the team.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
I'm always interested in bounties and giveaways. Because I don't have friends who like to invest in some projects that's why I don't participate in referrals. I do have friends in crypto but they are interested in bounties. I started to invest in some projects and Dropil is one of them. Dropil gives me 7% monthly of my investment and it's good for a long-term investment.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

I'm only interested in bounties, most referral and giveaway programmes end up not holding their part of the deal and they are usually worth very little.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

I'm only interested in Bounties only Smiley. I feel like it's really difficult to get money from giveaways seem like playing lottery. LOL. Referrals is much better than Giveaways but IMO bounties is still the best in your list Smiley. I don't have to tell anyone to join any system or anything under my ref link and I just need to work everyweek to get reward from bounties Cheesy

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

I particularly like Referrals because I have a group of people who invest in crypto, and it's the channel where I advertise projects, from which I can earn a large number of tokens without having to invest in a project.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

The most surest way of getting token is through bounties, airdrops, referer and giveaway are just a kind of bonus and come with a cheap tokens to invite you, but bounties pay you for work performed.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

I think that it is best to participate in bounty companies, as they can bring more profit compared to other options. In addition, due to the large number of scams, I'd better choose one worthy project and will not go every day in a few new ones.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

I think the only serious way how to make tokens is still trough bounty programs. Giveaways are not allowed, airdrops are mostly scams and referrals are too hard to get.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

So far, I focus more on bounty programs. This is easier than the other task, in my opinion. However, I also conduct above of them , the referral and other giveaway such as the airdrop. participating in those kind of programs can make me more and more tokens or the coins as the rewards. It is very profitable.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I'll also choose the bounty. This is the only direction where you can still get real profit. I believe that. However, you need to try to find a good project. But all the free giveaways in almost 99% of cases do not bring anything. I believe that this direction has long died.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

i prefer bounties and hope they bring me at least a few token. giveaways and referrals are not interesting for me.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

I choose bounty because the task is not really hard to do. Only need 1 hour per day and also doing bounty is fun. But this year reward from bounty is very cheap. Too many partcipants and scam projects. The only thing that i hate the most from bounty is scam project. Wasted my time and energy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: