Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Surviving in the Jungle  (Read 46 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

What if the modern stuff like the Internet is taken away/restricted and we are forced to flee our own homes, the cities, towns and villages?

* How do you even survive in a World without the Internet ?

* All the beautiful things of this World is suddenly taken away by the "enemy"

* We are forced to live with nothing.

* Those who cannot adjust will have to accept the terms of the enemy in order to have their former lives back?

* Those who prepared & can do without the beautiful things will endure some harsh but temporal suffering?

* I guess it's better to start depriving oneself of unnecessary luxuries just in case they are taken away.

* How do you survive in a World without the Internet ?

* Whenever I imagine myself without my phones and laptops, I see how incredibly addicted I am to these things

* Before the Internet I was very addicted to the radio(news and documentaries) and newspapers.

* I guess by then I will need some radios to keep me busy ( in non-depressive state)... just incase the Internet becomes inaccessible.

* I am religious so I will definitely have my big Bible with me.

Here are fews things I will likely have with me when the day comes:

* My Bible.

* First-aid and medical books

* 2 tents and 3 mosquito nets

* Solar panels and inverter

* matches and lighters

* Some radios (those with FM, SW and MW)

* I will buy up to 15 Terabyte of external HDs where I will store plenty of very useful audios, videos, books and software.

I will get myself non addictive/none harmful Euphoric drugs.

* I will buy 3 fairly used phones & 2 more fairly used laptops

* I will buy loads of phone & laptop batteries

* Good torches and plenty of batteries.

* I will dig up holes in several places and store dry fruits, vegs, dry fish & meat.

* 2 boxes of first aid kit with plenty of drugs.

* Tool making books and books for learning  other stuff:
Learn to plant and harvest book. Learn proper animal farming. Learn to gather edible foods. Learn to source for clean water. Learn to source for medicinal plants. Learn to dry and preserve foods. Learn to create temporal shelters. Learn general farming, hunting,  . Learn to create  basic modern gadgets, security tools/weapons. Have some survival books/guide,medical supplies and stuff for entertainment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: